List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Team chelsea/dylan /Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Team chelsea/dylan /Adam

Started by fairland at 2013/05/26 01:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/01 09:30AM, Views: 6714, Replies: 65
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/26 01:51PM
    Team chelsea/dylan /Adam
    fairland

Chelsea tells Dylan, at work, that Adam is out of her life. Dylan says they'll always be connected by their shared past. of course Chelsea will be connected to Adam Dylan because, they were in love once before. both chelsea and Adam did lose a baby together that what happen to led to divorce any way over losing a child. this is what Summer Newman had done to both chelsea and Adam. Summer in a car accident that led chelsea to have a miscarriage with Adam's baby. dylan you have great love and romance in the morning, afternoon, and evening.

#2   2013/05/26 04:15PM
    Re: Team chelsea/dylan /Adam
    Grendel

Count me in!!

#3   2013/05/26 07:23PM
    Grendel

Back to the top! I would also add Avery.

#4   2013/05/26 07:46PM
    Stemp

I really like Chelsea and Dylan despite the lie and the "wrongness" of it (lol, don't think that's a word) but I really like their energy and dynamic.

#5   2013/05/27 06:00AM
    Grendel

ME! Love all three.

#6   2013/05/28 12:57PM
    fairland

Quote Stemp: I really like Chelsea and Dylan despite the lie and the "wrongness" of it (lol, don't think that's a word) but I really like their energy and dynamic.

over Chelsea wrongness to what chelsea is doing is pulling a con. that does not mean that both chelsea and Dylan have a lot of chemistry together as lovers. Same can be said about Adam and chelsea. I love all the conflict between chelsea and Adam they heat and passion at the same time as when chelsea did felt left out in the cold by adam by taking care of sharon . I get adam had to grieve on his own time. that Adam and chelsea both lost a child together. Dylan is not getting that for some kind of reason.

#7   2013/05/28 01:08PM
    TwoOfEach

I like all three legs of this triangle.

#8   2013/05/28 02:34PM
    Grendel

Love all three.

#9   2013/05/31 01:45PM
    Chuckyducky

Quote fairland:
    Quote Stemp: I really like Chelsea and Dylan despite the lie and the "wrongness" of it (lol, don't think that's a word) but I really like their energy and dynamic.

over Chelsea wrongness to what chelsea is doing is pulling a con. that does not mean that both chelsea and Dylan have a lot of chemistry together as lovers. Same can be said about Adam and chelsea. I love all the conflict between chelsea and Adam they heat and passion at the same time as when chelsea did felt left out in the cold by adam by taking care of sharon . I get adam had to grieve on his own time. that Adam and chelsea both lost a child together. Dylan is not getting that for some kind of reason.

Howdy,

Chelsea and Dylan's one-night-stand was pretty hot. It was sexy. For me, it's impossible to watch Dylan slam Chelsea against the wall, as he trails a blaze of kisses along her collarbone without swooning at the mere sight. Their potential as lovers and their obvious chemistry was solidified in that scene.

There's also no denying the chemistry between Adam and Chelsea. That spark lit up a room whenever they smiled into each other's eyes and it set it ablaze when they were at each other's throats. Their fiery passion sparked endless moments when Adam would whisper "come here" before kissing Chelsea on her neck and shoulder and ignited every fight they've had since then. Adam and Chelsea are the spark that sets an entire town aflame.

With that said, I do think Chelsea is walking a fine line between lying to someone and protecting them. At this point, she's protecting Dylan from the truth and at the same time, she's also giving him another chance to father a child. She's grown to care about him and she doesn't want to hurt him.

The flip side to that is, she's lying to Adam to protect herself. She gave her first son up for adoption and miscarried her second child (due to an accident caused by Summer); and she is terrorified of loosing another child. Now, I understand her anxiety but I also know that she doesn't want Adam to hurt her again. She doesn't want to put her heart into his hands, only to watch him chose Victor Newman (his father) and/or Sharon over her and their child. I think that, more than anything, has gotten her running scared.

So here's how I've summed up Chelsea's decision. She was conned by a con (Adam). Adam promised to put her first before his father (Victor Newman and the Newman business) and/or Sharon, and he did not live up to his promise. He, in fact, broke her heart and it rattled her. Why? Because she is completely in love with Adam. Adam got the best of a reformed ex-con and Chelsea is running scared. So she lies...to protect herself. She never seems to get up enough courage to tell Adam or Dylan the truth...because to do so would mean opening herself up (again) to Adam and facing the fact that she is not over him and never will be.

By the by, in case anyone hasn't caught on, I'm an Adam/Chelsea/Dylan/Avery fan. Love all four and look forward to their storyline.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/31 01:54PM
    #10   2013/06/02 12:24PM
    fairland

Quote Chuckyducky:
    Quote fairland:

Howdy,

Chelsea and Dylan's one-night-stand was pretty hot. It was sexy. For me, it's impossible to watch Dylan slam Chelsea against the wall, as he trails a blaze of kisses along her collarbone without swooning at the mere sight. Their potential as lovers and their obvious chemistry was solidified in that scene.

There's also no denying the chemistry between Adam and Chelsea. That spark lit up a room whenever they smiled into each other's eyes and it set it ablaze when they were at each other's throats. Their fiery passion sparked endless moments when Adam would whisper "come here" before kissing Chelsea on her neck and shoulder and ignited every fight they've had since then. Adam and Chelsea are the spark that sets an entire town aflame.

With that said, I do think Chelsea is walking a fine line between lying to someone and protecting them. At this point, she's protecting Dylan from the truth and at the same time, she's also giving him another chance to father a child. She's grown to care about him and she doesn't want to hurt him.

The flip side to that is, she's lying to Adam to protect herself. She gave her first son up for adoption and miscarried her second child (due to an accident caused by Summer); and she is terrorified of loosing another child. Now, I understand her anxiety but I also know that she doesn't want Adam to hurt her again. She doesn't want to put her heart into his hands, only to watch him chose Victor Newman (his father) and/or Sharon over her and their child. I think that, more than anything, has gotten her running scared.

So here's how I've summed up Chelsea's decision. She was conned by a con (Adam). Adam promised to put her first before his father (Victor Newman and the Newman business) and/or Sharon, and he did not live up to his promise. He, in fact, broke her heart and it rattled her. Why? Because she is completely in love with Adam. Adam got the best of a reformed ex-con and Chelsea is running scared. So she lies...to protect herself. She never seems to get up enough courage to tell Adam or Dylan the truth...because to do so would mean opening herself up (again) to Adam and facing the fact that she is not over him and never will be.

By the by, in case anyone hasn't caught on, I'm an Adam/Chelsea/Dylan/Avery fan. Love all four and look forward to their storyline.

i am looking forward to the story line of Adam/chelsea/dylan/ Avery story line as much as you are. How is chelsea trying to protecting herself from all the emotional hurt that Adam did give chelsea just by going after sharon and Adam did put sharon first above chelsea herself/ i get chelsea is scared to open up that pain again, But why not bring back that pain again, that sharon was more than involved with Adam over Adam unforeseen obsession over doing the right thing for sharon. I mean sharon does have bi- polar. Why not rehash why chelsea did leave Adam over sharon bi- polar stat of mine? Yes chelsea gave her child for adoption to victoria and why chelsea been scared sense then. this would bring back chelsea's emotional state to why chelsea wanted to adopt her child to victoria who wants to up Adam at every turn, that does included chelsea giving up her child for the adoption to work. this right here to bring back in full circle of this story line will be awesome to be rehashed in the first place.
    So that will be a Adam/ sharon/ chelsea /billy / victoria story line will also be as a great as what you have told me so far. some how it will work for billy's character some how.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/02 12:29PM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list