List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam and his baby.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam and his baby.

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/05/26 09:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/30 02:19AM, Views: 2875, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/26 05:14PM
    Re: Adam and his baby.
    janetb

Quote Lanie1959: Somehow I am not bothered that Adam will miss out on these milestones, had he of been honest and been there for Chelsea when she needed him, he would be in the picture now so it's his own fault that he missing out on this pregnancy. The last Chelsea came to tell him about the baby she was subjected to Adam inviting Sharon to stay and spend the night so to heck with Adam ad is widdle hurt feelings...just MHO...

I agree and just don't see that Adam is so in love with Chelsea.He has been cruel and hurtful to her,and I didn't notice any real effort to reconcile.He should have started by cutting all ties with Sharon and putting his wife before his ex. Adam deserves to know about his child , but I think Chelsea will be happier and better off with Dylan and shared custody with Adam.

#12   2013/05/26 07:14PM
    Grendel

Quote janetb:
    Quote Lanie1959: Somehow I am not bothered that Adam will miss out on these milestones, had he of been honest and been there for Chelsea when she needed him, he would be in the picture now so it's his own fault that he missing out on this pregnancy. The last Chelsea came to tell him about the baby she was subjected to Adam inviting Sharon to stay and spend the night so to heck with Adam ad is widdle hurt feelings...just MHO...

I agree and just don't see that Adam is so in love with Chelsea.He has been cruel and hurtful to her,and I didn't notice any real effort to reconcile.He should have started by cutting all ties with Sharon and putting his wife before his ex. Adam deserves to know about his child , but I think Chelsea will be happier and better off with Dylan and shared custody with Adam.

I totally see his love for her. In fact, it was always a contest between Chelsea and Victor for Adam. The first time Victor won, I don't think that will happen again.

#13   2013/05/27 05:33AM
    Saturn12345

Quote Grendel: MM will rock these scenes. When Adam finds out he will be over the moon happy!

I agree, he will be extremely happy that its his baby, but he'll really be angry at Chelsea for hidding it from him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 05:35AM
    #14   2013/05/29 12:41PM
    Grendel

Adam will be over the moon when he finds this out. But Victor will not be to happy with Chelsea.

#15   2013/05/29 12:44PM
    countryMomof4

Seeing how emotional Adam is getting about this child makes me think he won't be mad for long once he knows the truth. It looks like he still loves her so that will help him get over it.

#16   2013/05/29 01:00PM
    Grendel

Adam wants Chelsea and his baby. He will be so thrilled he won't care that Chelsea lied.

#17   2013/05/29 02:20PM
    laarstar

Quote Grendel: Adam wants Chelsea and his baby. He will be so thrilled he won't care that Chelsea lied.

I think he will be scary angry. Remember what he did to Sharon when he found out about Sam?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/29 02:20PM
    #18   2013/05/29 05:15PM
    Grendel

Little Adam., JR.

#19   2013/05/29 05:24PM
    lubug

I disagree, that baby is just as much Adams as it is Chelsea's. just because you don't get your way, doesn't give you the right to deny a parent the rights to their own child.

#20   2013/05/29 05:45PM
    batty

I normally believe that a child should know his father, and vice vers...unless the father is a psychopath?Sociopath/Town Pariah of course.

Doh! Adam is all those things isn't he?

But hold on...he has changed, hasn't he?...seriously folks...he is a changed man, a reformed citizen.

There is only one little thing that really stops me from wanting Adam to know his baby...and that is because there are just too many dang fireplaces in GC!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/29 05:50PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list