List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam and his baby.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam and his baby.

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/05/26 09:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/30 02:19AM, Views: 2884, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/26 09:33AM
    Adam and his baby.
    Jonathan1993

The cruel thing is adam Won't even hear his babies heartbeat and see the gender. Man I feel for him because watching him now you can tell by his body language that nothing else matters but chelsea and his child. Adam is mopey, heartbroken, hurt and having everything isn't worth it if you don't have a family to spend it with. I guess it's true to adam money and power don't buy happiness. The old adam needs to come out, the one who fights for people he love not just sit back. This is not him he needs to snap out of it.

#2   2013/05/26 10:38AM
    Re: Adam and his baby.
    Grendel

MM will rock these scenes. When Adam finds out he will be over the moon happy!

#3   2013/05/26 11:34AM
    Lanie1959

Somehow I am not bothered that Adam will miss out on these milestones, had he of been honest and been there for Chelsea when she needed him, he would be in the picture now so it's his own fault that he missing out on this pregnancy. The last Chelsea came to tell him about the baby she was subjected to Adam inviting Sharon to stay and spend the night so to heck with Adam ad is widdle hurt feelings...just MHO...

#4   2013/05/26 11:52AM
    ladycam

[quote]Quote Jonathan1993: The cruel thing is adam Won't even hear his babies heartbeat and see the gender. Man I feel for him because watching him now you can tell by his body language that nothing else matters but chelsea and his child. Adam is mopey, heartbroken, hurt and having everything isn't worth it if you don't have a family to spend it with. I guess it's true to adam money and power don't buy happiness. The old adam needs to come out, the one who fights for people he love not just sit back. This is not him he needs to snap out of it.[/quote]

It seems JG wants to rebuild him so putting an end to MAB version of Adam. Chelsea is better suited for Dylan they have the same gold and interest. The baby secret may not come out for years with soaps you never know. Right now he's angst for Chylan. I think that may come to an end with Dylan new friend coming to town. Who's suppose to bring life to Dylan's character.Prefer Adam to be alone so when the new love interest comes he 'll be ready and will pamper her in true Adam Newman style And I know she won't be able to resist his charm and smile.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 11:53AM
    #5   2013/05/26 12:05PM
    Prairie_Maiden

She knew who Adam was when she married him and to expect him to walk away from Newman was very selfish.
    There is no doubt in my mind that deep down inside she still loves Adam and right now she is playing with fire and she WILL get burned. Does it even occur to her that she is playing Dylan and he doesn't deserve that. What does she think he will do when he finds out she's been lying to him too? She is listening to Cloe who is a master manipulator. How stupid is that??
    Adam don't give up on finding out if this baby is really yours and when you do, look out Chelsea. you are going to live to regret what you are doing.

#6   2013/05/26 12:26PM
    Jonathan1993

I don't care what any reason is , she do not have the right to keep a child from its father, she gave billy his child and she conned him big time oh yeah and adam was the one to save johny and her, there 2nd baby was killed and her 3 rd child she wants to exclude. She don't call shots this is wrong on so many levels, once a con always a con. Her and adam are more similar than we know , adam hurt her so she's gonna hurt him. Not cool, I hope her child hate her for this. Like they always say don't underestimate a fathers love. She knew what having a child would mean to him, he'll leave newman in a heartbeat for his child I truly believe that. He's having a tough time letting her go. Adam is my main dude and I'm a loyal fan no matter what. So she needs to come clean to both men, before she be alone.

#7   2013/05/26 02:41PM
    Grendel

MM is going to blow us away with the emotion he feels about his child. I am sure one of these scenes will be his Emmy reel for next year.

#8   2013/05/26 03:14PM
    cdhg

[quote]Quote ladycam: [quote]Quote Jonathan1993: The cruel thing is adam Won't even hear his babies heartbeat and see the gender. Man I feel for him because watching him now you can tell by his body language that nothing else matters but chelsea and his child. Adam is mopey, heartbroken, hurt and having everything isn't worth it if you don't have a family to spend it with. I guess it's true to adam money and power don't buy happiness. The old adam needs to come out, the one who fights for people he love not just sit back. This is not him he needs to snap out of it.[/quote]

It seems JG wants to rebuild him so putting an end to MAB version of Adam. Chelsea is better suited for Dylan they have the same gold and interest. The baby secret may not come out for years with soaps you never know. Right now he's angst for Chylan. I think that may come to an end with Dylan new friend coming to town. Who's suppose to bring life to Dylan's character.Prefer Adam to be alone so when the new love interest comes he 'll be ready and will pamper her in true Adam Newman style And I know she won't be able to resist his charm and smile.[/quote]

I have to respectively disagree with this except for retooling Adam. Dylan is just one of the obstacles in the way of Chadam. He will probably be an obstacle in the custody situation as thinks will probably blow up in Chelsea's face. I believe JG broke up Chadam to retool Chadam as more dynamic from the first go around. I am sure he could realize the strengths and weaknesses of the first go around and will be able to create the new Chadam with the up and downs and twists that will involve having a child together. The first time around they were more isolated.

There is a reason that she is having Adam's first child. There was also a point to Friday's episode based on the pairings of the couples. Any new woman for Adam will be rebound or angst.

Chylan seems very dead end to me. It is a rebound type relationship that will be a fairy tale for a while with the romance which will win some fan support from those that want Chelsea to have that relationship with Prince Charming vs. what happened with Chadam after the miscarriage. There will be so much happy, that eventually something will happen to probably shatter that fairy tale dream and at the end Chelsea will be much stronger and able to deal with hurt better. Perhaps Chylan would be revisted later as well, but I see it more as angst for Chadam.

I cannot see the writers wanting Dylan in a long term relationship as a father for very long this early in his tenure. This baby story help integrate him in the show more and in Genoa City, before he moves on to either Sharon and/or Avery.

Chadam still play well togeher even with Adam the way he is now. He still had some reluctance to show emotion and feelings even during his MAB redemption story.

#9   2013/05/26 04:03PM
    ladycam

[quote]Quote cdhg: [quote]Quote ladycam: [quote]Quote Jonathan1993: The cruel thing is adam Won't even hear his babies heartbeat and see the gender. Man I feel for him because watching him now you can tell by his body language that nothing else matters but chelsea and his child. Adam is mopey, heartbroken, hurt and having everything isn't worth it if you don't have a family to spend it with. I guess it's true to adam money and power don't buy happiness. The old adam needs to come out, the one who fights for people he love not just sit back. This is not him he needs to snap out of it.[/quote]

It seems JG wants to rebuild him so putting an end to MAB version of Adam. Chelsea is better suited for Dylan they have the same gold and interest. The baby secret may not come out for years with soaps you never know. Right now he's angst for Chylan. I think that may come to an end with Dylan new friend coming to town. Who's suppose to bring life to Dylan's character.Prefer Adam to be alone so when the new love interest comes he 'll be ready and will pamper her in true Adam Newman style And I know she won't be able to resist his charm and smile.[/quote]

I have to respectively disagree with this except for retooling Adam. Dylan is just one of the obstacles in the way of Chadam. He will probably be an obstacle in the custody situation as thinks will probably blow up in Chelsea's face. I believe JG broke up Chadam to retool Chadam as more dynamic from the first go around. I am sure he could realize the strengths and weaknesses of the first go around and will be able to create the new Chadam with the up and downs and twists that will involve having a child together. The first time around they were more isolated.

There is a reason that she is having Adam's first child. There was also a point to Friday's episode based on the pairings of the couples. Any new woman for Adam will be rebound or angst.

Chylan seems very dead end to me. It is a rebound type relationship that will be a fairy tale for a while with the romance which will win some fan support from those that want Chelsea to have that relationship with Prince Charming vs. what happened with Chadam after the miscarriage. There will be so much happy, that eventually something will happen to probably shatter that fairy tale dream and at the end Chelsea will be much stronger and able to deal with hurt better. Perhaps Chylan would be revisted later as well, but I see it more as angst for Chadam.

I cannot see the writers wanting Dylan in a long term relationship as a father for very long this early in his tenure. This baby story help integrate him in the show more and in Genoa City, before he moves on to either Sharon and/or Avery.

Chadam still play well togeher even with Adam the way he is now. He still had some reluctance to show emotion and feelings even during his MAB redemption story.[/quote]

I think you've loved both pairings of Adam like myself. But my true favorite is Adam. I've watched his cruelty on Sharon. Then Chelsea cruelty to him am just glad the writers didn't make him the abuser to both women. I would have had to tune out for a while. But lets face it Chelsea hates Adam passion for NE and his father.With Adam Chelsea is insecure and it consumes her. Where as with Dylan she's stronger.Am sure he will forgive for the lie and they will be stronger as a couple. I really thought Chelsea would've been good with Adam until she thinks he can give up NE and Victor. The way Adam is moping his next pairing will be an instance hit just because he'll probably start smiling again. Really believe the writers may have someone else in mind. And will start writing the good stuff for him when she's onset. That may be the reason for all the ugliness but am not enjoying Adam. I guess we shall see.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 04:04PM
    #10   2013/05/26 04:11PM
    Grendel

[quote]Quote ladycam: [quote]Quote cdhg: [quote]Quote ladycam: [quote]Quote Jonathan1993: The cruel thing is adam Won't even hear his babies heartbeat and see the gender. Man I feel for him because watching him now you can tell by his body language that nothing else matters but chelsea and his child. Adam is mopey, heartbroken, hurt and having everything isn't worth it if you don't have a family to spend it with. I guess it's true to adam money and power don't buy happiness. The old adam needs to come out, the one who fights for people he love not just sit back. This is not him he needs to snap out of it.[/quote]

Chadam still play well togeher even with Adam the way he is now. He still had some reluctance to show emotion and feelings even during his MAB redemption story.[/quote]

I think you've loved both pairings of Adam like myself. But my true favorite is Adam. I've watched his cruelty on Sharon. Then Chelsea cruelty to him am just glad the writers didn't make him the abuser to both women. I would have had to tune out for a while. But lets face it Chelsea hates Adam passion for NE and his father.With Adam Chelsea is insecure and it consumes her. Where as with Dylan she's stronger.Am sure he will forgive for the lie and they will be stronger as a couple. I really thought Chelsea would've been good with Adam until she thinks he can give up NE and Victor. The way Adam is moping his next pairing will be an instance hit just because he'll probably start smiling again. Really believe the writers may have someone else in mind. And will start writing the good stuff for him when she's onset. That may be the reason for all the ugliness but am not enjoying Adam. I guess we shall see.[/quote]

Very interesting post.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list