List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Has anyone else noticed that the Newman's are all

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has anyone else noticed that the Newman's are all

Started by Squish at 2013/05/26 05:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/26 11:56AM, Views: 1348, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/26 08:57AM
    Re: Has anyone else noticed that the Newman's are all
    sunmama

Victurdia is no different than her daddy, to knowingly keep Adam away from his unborn child. The joy of being able to go to the doctor with her hear the heartbeat and pics and to be there when she has the baby, when he knowingly wants to be a father is cruel on both Chelsea and turdia's part.

Adam never threatened Chelsea in any way when it came to her being pregnant and all this faux anxiety that he will take the baby from her is pure BS. And these writers think they are creating drama. Ok, yeah right.

Let's also remember due to the machinations of TEVN Turdia miscarried, and lost custody of her own child by the turd.
    They are all a piece of work, and their mother keeps running back to him.

#12   2013/05/26 09:15AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote sunmama: Victurdia is no different than her daddy, to knowingly keep Adam away from his unborn child. The joy of being able to go to the doctor with her hear the heartbeat and pics and to be there when she has the baby, when he knowingly wants to be a father is cruel on both Chelsea and turdia's part.

Adam never threatened Chelsea in any way when it came to her being pregnant and all this faux anxiety that he will take the baby from her is pure BS. And these writers think they are creating drama. Ok, yeah right.

Let's also remember due to the machinations of TEVN Turdia miscarried, and lost custody of her own child by the turd.

OMG, Really, VICTORIA is keeping him away, from the doctor's appointments, and hearing the heart beat, even if he did know for sure, it would be up to CHELSEA AND NO ONE ELSE, on whether or not he goes to the appointment. I can't believe the power everyone giving Victoria.

#13   2013/05/26 09:33AM
    sunmama

Quote Supercouplevilly:
    Quote sunmama: Victurdia is no different than her daddy, to knowingly keep Adam away from his unborn child. The joy of being able to go to the doctor with her hear the heartbeat and pics and to be there when she has the baby, when he knowingly wants to be a father is cruel on both Chelsea and turdia's part.

OMG, Really, VICTORIA is keeping him away, from the doctor's appointments, and hearing the heart beat, even if he did know for sure, it would be up to CHELSEA AND NO ONE ELSE, on whether or not he goes to the appointment. I can't believe the power everyone giving Victoria.

--------------------------------------------
    They are both equally stupid, but the EP is stupid because she is forcing her writing team to prop up her pet rock. Back back back to Port Chuck with him already, Y&R doesn't need a redo of Jason Morgan.

People don't watch Y&R to get rinse, recycle, repeat from GH. And you just wait Victurdia will help Chels and stupor boy Dylan in the custody battle.

I don't give a sheet about Dylan or miss perfect cupcake, and Chels is on my last nerve hiding this pregnancy from Adam there is no reason for it. Victurdia is just a spoiled pain in the butt.

#14   2013/05/26 09:40AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Squish: They are being written as the quintessential "I'm above the law" rich family where the ends always justifies the means. I don't care what excuses they come up with or what justifications what those three are doing/have done is just as bad as when Daisy and Ryder locked up Jana and Lauren.

ICAM. They are horrible people. So entitled and spoiled.

#15   2013/05/26 09:41AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Lanie1959: K for the sake of argument I have to point out that Adam and Chelsae's baby hasn't even been born yet so I can't call what Victoria is doing kidnapping because the baby is with it's mother and Nick hasn't taken Summer from her parents which is kidnapping, unlike Faith who was taken from Nick and Sharon ..Summer has been with at least one parent if not two...we don't know yet

So it is only a crime if the baby is taken from its mother? That doesn't seem right to me.

#16   2013/05/26 10:43AM
    frootloop

Quote Squish: BABY-NAPPERS??????

Nick-has potentially kept a child from it's biological parent for 18 years.

Adam-kept Faith from her biological parents for about 6 months.

Victoria-is willing to keep her own nephew or niece away from his/her biological parent who also happens to be Victoria's brother Adam, all to "control" Newman Enterprises.

We also know that Victor has the capacity to kidnap and hold captive people...

Is there something inherently wrong with this family or is it just that they are so consumed with their own self-importance that they can't see how wrong what they do is?

The writers have destroyed this family. All of the kids are hypocritical baby nappers. Putting the other down for doing the same thing. Nick is the worst of the bunch. He stole Jack's baby for 18 years. And he dares to judge Adam.

Adam is a right creep no doubt about it. I guess that is what makes Sharon beg him for some loving.. stealing her baby wasn't enough.

Vikki is really disgusting to me. She should tell Adam what she knows.. it makes her no better and as a woman and a mom I expect better from her.

#17   2013/05/26 10:48AM
    frootloop

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Lanie1959: K for the sake of argument I have to point out that Adam and Chelsae's baby hasn't even been born yet so I can't call what Victoria is doing kidnapping because the baby is with it's mother and Nick hasn't taken Summer from her parents which is kidnapping, unlike Faith who was taken from Nick and Sharon ..Summer has been with at least one parent if not two...we don't know yet

So it is only a crime if the baby is taken from its mother? That doesn't seem right to me.

Nor me.. Nick stole Summer from Jack for 18 years. He robbed Phyllis of making a family with Jack and Summer. He lied for years. Yet he dares to bash Adam for taking Faith for 6 months. Friggen hypocrites the lot of them.

#18   2013/05/26 11:08AM
    Supercouplev...

I don't know what difference it would make if Vicki did tell Adam, Chelsea could just deny it, and say Vicki is just trying to get his mind off of Newman. It is rediculious to think that it is up to Victoria.....IT ISN'T

#19   2013/05/26 11:15AM
    frootloop

Sure it is. She knows Adam is the dad and yet she is planning with Chelsea how to dupe him out of his baby.. all so she can one up Adam.. pretty sick and twisted of her. I hope she loses Billy for her sick actions.

#20   2013/05/26 11:41AM
    Lanie1959

Quote Sunnyflower:

No you are twisting my words... even if Adam knew about the baby would still be in the same place ..it has not been kidnapped!! unlike what happened to Faith wh was taken from her parents and the parents were led to believe the child was dead..that didn't happen to Summer or Chelsae's baby

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list