List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Has anyone else noticed that the Newman's are all

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Has anyone else noticed that the Newman's are all

Started by Squish at 2013/05/26 05:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/26 11:56AM, Views: 1359, Replies: 20
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/26 05:33AM
    Has anyone else noticed that the Newman's are all
    Squish

BABY-NAPPERS??????

Nick-has potentially kept a child from it's biological parent for 18 years.

Adam-kept Faith from her biological parents for about 6 months.

Victoria-is willing to keep her own nephew or niece away from his/her biological parent who also happens to be Victoria's brother Adam, all to "control" Newman Enterprises.

We also know that Victor has the capacity to kidnap and hold captive people...

Is there something inherently wrong with this family or is it just that they are so consumed with their own self-importance that they can't see how wrong what they do is?

#2   2013/05/26 05:41AM
    Re: Has anyone else noticed that the Newman's are all
    rediculous

Quote Squish: BABY-NAPPERS??????

Nick-has potentially kept a child from it's biological parent for 18 years.

Adam-kept Faith from her biological parents for about 6 months.

Victoria-is willing to keep her own nephew or niece away from his/her biological parent who also happens to be Victoria's brother Adam, all to "control" Newman Enterprises.

We also know that Victor has the capacity to kidnap and hold captive people...

Is there something inherently wrong with this family or is it just that they are so consumed with their own self-importance that they can't see how wrong what they do is?

I think it's both, must be something in Victor's genes...great thread..

#3   2013/05/26 05:49AM
    Lanie1959

K for the sake of argument I have to point out that Adam and Chelsae's baby hasn't even been born yet so I can't call what Victoria is doing kidnapping because the baby is with it's mother and Nick hasn't taken Summer from her parents which is kidnapping, unlike Faith who was taken from Nick and Sharon ..Summer has been with at least one parent if not two...we don't know yet

#4   2013/05/26 05:50AM
    Squish

They are being written as the quintessential "I'm above the law" rich family where the ends always justifies the means. I don't care what excuses they come up with or what justifications what those three are doing/have done is just as bad as when Daisy and Ryder locked up Jana and Lauren.

#5   2013/05/26 05:58AM
    Lanie1959

Quote Squish: They are being written as the quintessential "I'm above the law" rich family where the ends always justifies the means. I don't care what excuses they come up with or what justifications what those three are doing/have done is just as bad as when Daisy and Ryder locked up Jana and Lauren.

You had me until you compared them to Daisy and Ryder ..I agree they feel entitled but I have never seen Nick or Victoria imprison someone but now Adam is a whole different beast than his siblings. There is a big difference in remaining silent and actively choosing to cause harm...at least it is for me

#6   2013/05/26 06:10AM
    Squish

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Squish: They are being written as the quintessential "I'm above the law" rich family where the ends always justifies the means. I don't care what excuses they come up with or what justifications what those three are doing/have done is just as bad as when Daisy and Ryder locked up Jana and Lauren.

You had me until you compared them to Daisy and Ryder ..I agree they feel entitled but I have never seen Nick or Victoria imprison someone but now Adam is a whole different beast than his siblings. There is a big difference in remaining silent and actively choosing to cause harm...at least it is for me

Nick didn't just remain silent he actively chose to claim Summer as his own. Victoria is actively choosing to not tell her brother she knows he's the father of Chelsea's baby. This is causing harm, the consequences are the same. A lie by omission is still a lie.

#7   2013/05/26 06:34AM
    Jonathan1993

Exactly you couldn't have said it any better. Nick and victoria are no better, but for them I guess it's easy to point out Adams faults to deflect attention from there own.

#8   2013/05/26 07:25AM
    Supercouplev...

Quote Squish:
    Quote Lanie1959:

Nick didn't just remain silent he actively chose to claim Summer as his own. Victoria is actively choosing to not tell her brother she knows he's the father of Chelsea's baby. This is causing harm, the consequences are the same. A lie by omission is still a lie.

It isn't Victoria's place to tell, this is a personal matter between, Adam and Chelsea. Once the baby is born, it is a different matter, we shall see what happens. I also might add, Victoria knows about this kind of thing (Billy), he was able to figure it out, why wouldn't Adam. All Victoria has done, is tell Chelsea, Adam is on to her, and that she won't tell him. THIS IS ALL ON CHELSEA, until after the baby is born.

I will add, I don't like her going along with it, and neither would Billy, but, even if Billy knew, I don't think he would even tell Adam, but I do think he would try to convince Chelsea to tell Adam the truth....That who it is up to, NO ON ELSE.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 07:28AM
    #9   2013/05/26 08:00AM
    Overman

Victoria is a babynapper? LOL. Yeah okay. Last I checked that baby was still safe and sound in the tummy of Chelsea.

Try again.

#10   2013/05/26 08:13AM
    lovinthesoaps

The Newmans are a bunch of hypocritical bullies. Each and every one of them. They have zero problems stabbing eachother or anyone else in the back. The fact that they believe they are entitled to act this way is an even bigger problem.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list