List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Two NEW Hunks Headed to GC.!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Two NEW Hunks Headed to GC.!

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/25 06:45PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/26 02:38PM, Views: 1407, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/05/25 06:45PM
    Two NEW Hunks Headed to GC.!
    Grendel

Dylan's army buddy that he has the nightmares about. And a handsome Latino name Julian.

Get ready single ladies!

#2   2013/05/25 07:02PM
    Re: Two NEW Hunks Headed to GC.!
    Grendel

Even though she isn't single yet, I am sure one of these guys is for Chloe.

#3   2013/05/26 09:19AM
    Grendel

I for one am very happy. These recycled romances are so BORING!

#4   2013/05/26 11:22AM
    reng

Oh, I thought Dylan's Army buddy was killed. Are we going to find out that the bad thing about Dylan is that he left his friend to die? Hope not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 11:22AM
    #5   2013/05/26 11:26AM
    chancegirl

Quote reng: Oh, I thought Dylan's Army buddy was killed. Are we going to find out that the bad thing about Dylan is that he left his friend to die? Hope not.

Yeah I think you are right. The one he dreams about was Sullivan. This one is Stitch. I may be wrong but I thought I read he was only gonna be around for 4 episodes and it was to officiate a wedding or something. I wonder who that could be, UGH Chylan.

I am thinking Chloe is gonna steal Alex from Abby.

#6   2013/05/26 12:10PM
    Grendel

Quote reng: Oh, I thought Dylan's Army buddy was killed. Are we going to find out that the bad thing about Dylan is that he left his friend to die? Hope not.

I don't see that. JFP and JFP are BFF's. Dylan will always be a hero unless they want to give him an edge or a dark side tpo be more like Adam.

#7   2013/05/26 12:18PM
    frootloop

Quote chancegirl:

Yeah I think you are right. The one he dreams about was Sullivan. This one is Stitch. I may be wrong but I thought I read he was only gonna be around for 4 episodes and it was to officiate a wedding or something. I wonder who that could be, UGH Chylan.

Is Adam and Chelsea's divorce finalized? I also thought you had to wait 6 months in GC to get remarried so it can't be Dylan and Chelsea can it.. I think it will be tho.

#8   2013/05/26 12:20PM
    Grendel

Quote frootloop:
    Quote chancegirl:

Is Adam and Chelsea's divorce finalized? I also thought you had to wait 6 months in GC to get remarried so it can't be Dylan and Chelsea can it.. I think it will be tho.

Good question. I am not sure.

#9   2013/05/26 01:37PM
    Sudsy Sue

Quote chancegirl:

I also read about Dylan's friend Stitch coming for 4 episodes, but I got the impression he would be a doctor or medic. Where did you get your info that he would officiate a wedding. What would be the point of bringing in someone just to officiate a wedding?

#10   2013/05/26 02:38PM
    Grendel

Quote Sudsy Sue:
    Quote chancegirl:

I also read about Dylan's friend Stitch coming for 4 episodes, but I got the impression he would be a doctor or medic. Where did you get your info that he would officiate a wedding. What would be the point of bringing in someone just to officiate a wedding?

I don't know anything about the wedding? I wasn't even sure it would be Chylan getting married.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list