List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Carmine - Spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carmine - Spoiler

Started by Geordiegal at 2013/05/25 02:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 05:17PM, Views: 3606, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/25 02:30PM
    Carmine - Spoiler
    Geordiegal

Now that Fen has told Carmine that Michael had been in jail for trying to rape Christine, I wonder what he will do with that information? You can be sure he won't miss the chance to do some damage.

#2   2013/05/25 03:54PM
    Re: Carmine - Spoiler
    FL senior fan

Quote Geordiegal: Now that Fen has told Carmine that Michael had been in jail for trying to rape Christine, I wonder what he will do with that information? You can be sure he won't miss the chance to do some damage.

--------------
    Is this marked SPOILER because you have not seen this happen
    or do you have scoop on what he will do with the information?

We can bet Carmine will use it somehow unless he is killed first.

#3   2013/05/25 04:19PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Yes it is marked spoiler

#4   2013/05/25 04:24PM
    frootloop

I don't think they are going to kill Carmine.

#5   2013/05/25 04:48PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote Geordiegal: Now that Fen has told Carmine that Michael had been in jail for trying to rape Christine, I wonder what he will do with that information? You can be sure he won't miss the chance to do some damage.

It's only a "spoiler" if we haven't seen it yet, I think you meant "speculation"... Anyway, I don't want him to die yet, but maybe he'll try to pin a rape charge on Michael somehow.

#6   2013/05/25 07:36PM
    Geordiegal

Quote BabyVelvet:

It's only a "spoiler" if we haven't seen it yet, I think you meant "speculation"... Anyway, I don't want him to die yet, but maybe he'll try to pin a rape charge on Michael somehow.

It was on Canada' Friday episode. Carmineas sitting with Fen and Fen told him that Michael had been jailed. 2 fellows came later and beat up Fen and Carmine stepped in.

#7   2013/05/25 07:50PM
    LucyT

[quote]Quote Geordiegal: [quote]Quote BabyVelvet: [quote]Quote Geordiegal: Now that Fen has told Carmine that Michael had been in jail for trying to rape Christine, I wonder what he will do with that information? You can be sure he won't miss the chance to do some damage.[/quote]
    It's only a "spoiler" if we haven't seen it yet, I think you meant "speculation"... Anyway, I don't want him to die yet, but maybe he'll try to pin a rape charge on Michael somehow.[/quote]

It was on Canada' Friday episode. Carmineas sitting with Fen and Fen told him that Michael had been jailed. 2 fellows came later and beat up Fen and Carmine stepped in.[/quot

I am in the US and I have watched this already.

I wonder if carmine sets Micheal up and thats where the red head that looks like Lauren comes in.

#8   2013/05/25 08:06PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote Geordiegal:
    Quote BabyVelvet:

It was on Canada' Friday episode. Carmineas sitting with Fen and Fen told him that Michael had been jailed. 2 fellows came later and beat up Fen and Carmine stepped in.
    I saw it on my television on Friday in the USA.

#9   2013/05/25 08:09PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Geordiegal:
    Quote BabyVelvet:

I am in the US and I have watched this already.

I wonder if carmine sets Micheal up and thats where the red head that looks like Lauren comes in.

Yeah, he'll probably set Michael up and then steal Lauren when he's in jail.

#10   2013/05/26 06:04AM
    Lady Strawberry

I think the red head Lauren lookalike is for Carmine. I think with Lauren not returning his texts and not meeting him when he wants her to, he is going to get desperate. I think the Lauren lookalike is for his RELEASE since he can't actually be with the real Lauren anymore. I am not sure whether or not he will use the rape info against Michael. I think that info would have more meaning if it were not already public knowledge. I think Carmine's next phase is OBSESSION. Think about how he looked at the picture of Lauren on his cell. I have noticed a change in his facial expressions. The happy smirk is no longer there. Carmine knows from Lauren not meeting him when he asks and from Lauren not returning his texts that he no longer has a hold on Lauren. Carmine knows that the Lauren he is used to would be back in bed with him already.Lauren NEVER ignored a text from Carmine until after their sex trip.He showed up at her house because she ignored his texts and his calls. The change Carmine sees in Lauren is going to cause him to go into PSYCHO mode for sure.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 06:06AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list