List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Emmys. MM, MCE, or MS.! Who Wins?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Emmys. MM, MCE, or MS.! Who Wins?

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/25 12:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 02:17PM, Views: 2279, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/25 01:54PM
    Re: Emmys. MM, MCE, or MS.! Who Wins?
    Grendel

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote cindebugg: I don't think MM will win. I think Jason Thompson has it this year. Not sure about MCE. She has some stiff competition from JMB.

Who is JMB?

Original Lulu on GH; KKL (Brooke on B&B) is also a sentimental favorite.

Ok, thanks.

#12   2013/05/25 02:16PM
    BiancaReeseR...

I think

Doug Davison and Michelle Stafford and Melissa Clare Egan is going to win

#13   2013/05/25 02:21PM
    Paggie

The Emmy submissions reels are being posted on HNL. They have been putting up one per day so the younger actor/actress reels and the supporting actor/actress reels are already up and the lead categories will be posted Mon and Tues..

www.hlntv.com/clusters/daytime-emmys

As much as I want our Y & R folks to win there's some stiff competition from other acting submissions. So much depends on the episode submitted - they are judged on just one episode out of a whole years work and so have to find an episode that shows a range of emotions - so it's a skill in itself to find the right episode and one that will conform to all the new regulations.

I've only watched the younger reels so far and don't see an easy win there for any of the Y & R actors so looking forward to seeing the supporting reels now.

Lead is going to be a battle between Jason Thomson (GH) and Doug Davidson (Y & R).. thinking right now JT might have the edge based on his pre nom submission but haven't seen if he submitted the same Emmy reel as the prenom.

#14   2013/05/25 02:31PM
    Grendel

Quote BiancaReeseRules: I think

DG? I would be shocked if he won.

#15   2013/05/25 02:33PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote Grendel:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules: I think

DG? I would be shocked if he won.

I am rooting for him and the two ladies

#16   2013/05/25 02:44PM
    chancegirl

I believe DD/Paul will win for best actor. I think HT/Katie BB will win best actress. MCE for supporting and BM for supporting

#17   2013/05/25 02:46PM
    chancegirl

Oh and in the younger actor category I think it will be CM/Will from DOOL. Hands down. I don't even think he has any competition and younger actress KA/Starr from GH

#18   2013/05/25 02:52PM
    Grendel

Quote chancegirl: I believe DD/Paul will win for best actor. I think HT/Katie BB will win best actress. MCE for supporting and BM for supporting

It's possible. But Paul is barely a support character, so how does he get nominated for best actor?

#19   2013/05/25 03:00PM
    chancegirl

Quote Grendel:
    Quote chancegirl: I believe DD/Paul will win for best actor. I think HT/Katie BB will win best actress. MCE for supporting and BM for supporting

It's possible. But Paul is barely a support character, so how does he get nominated for best actor?

I really don't understand the processor how you are in supporting or leading categories. It's BS IMO. I mean KKL is def lead but is up for supporting. I think you should have to be in a certain amount of episode before you can be up for lead and you should only be allowed in a certain amount for supporting. If you go over that it should be lead, like KKL.

#20   2013/05/25 03:08PM
    butterfly af...

Missy has done an amazing job portraying Chelsea so I believe she deserves an Emmy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list