List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Emmys. MM, MCE, or MS.! Who Wins?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Emmys. MM, MCE, or MS.! Who Wins?

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/25 12:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 02:17PM, Views: 2346, Replies: 46
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/25 12:56PM
    Emmys. MM, MCE, or MS.! Who Wins?
    Grendel

Which Y&R M are you rooting for:

For best actor: MM!

But for best actress, I can't decide. I think both MCE and MS are superlative. So either one of them winning is great!

#2   2013/05/25 12:58PM
    Re: Emmys. MM, MCE, or MS.! Who Wins?
    TwoOfEach

Quote Grendel: Which Y&R M are you rooting for:

But for best actress, I can't decide. I think both MCE and MS are superlative. So either one of them winning is great!

Michelle Stafford is nominated for lead actress; MCE is nominated for supporting actress so both could win.

#3   2013/05/25 01:01PM
    Grendel

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Grendel: Which Y&R M are you rooting for:

Michelle Stafford is nominated for lead actress; MCE is nominated for supporting actress so both could win.

Oops thanks for the reminder!! This is great! I hope they both win.

#4   2013/05/25 01:29PM
    JRTA

Hmmm... interesting how you have left out most the Y&R Nominees. Reminds me of.....

Anyways Lead Actor has DD, PB and MM in the running. Yes, MM is good, but I would give it to DD or PB over him because of the material they had last year. (It is based on the 2012 calendar year)

Lead actress will be Susan Flannery of B&B. This was her final year, she had a BIG storyline and is deserving of the award.

Supporting Actress, MCE is up against follow Y&R JC (Avery). I would give MCE the edge, but I think they both will lose to one of the other shows. KKL had some amazing scenes with SF, and always delivers.

Supporting Actor which you didn't even both mention, features the amazing Billy Miller!!! BM is definitely a contender and could take this home. Also in this category is ex-Ronan JB (he won't get it).

Both HK (Summer) and ME (Fen) are nominated in the younger actor/actress catergory. I think HK will be beat out, but I definitely think ME can take it home. He has done great at playing creepy, unbalanced Fen.

#5   2013/05/25 01:34PM
    SadieLadie

Since they left out the best actress on the show, Sharon Case, I don't really care who wins. Not sure why she puts up with this show and all the dissing she gets. She could do prime time if she wanted to.

#6   2013/05/25 01:36PM
    Grendel

Quote JRTA: Hmmm... interesting how you have left out most the Y&R Nominees. Reminds me of.....

Anyways Lead Actor has DD, PB and MM in the running. Yes, MM is good, but I would give it to DD or PB over him because of the material they had last year. (It is based on the 2012 calendar year)

Lead actress will be Susan Flannery of B&B. This was her final year, she had a BIG storyline and is deserving of the award.

Supporting Actress, MCE is up against follow Y&R JC (Avery). I would give MCE the edge, but I think they both will lose to one of the other shows. KKL had some amazing scenes with SF, and always delivers.

Supporting Actor which you didn't even both mention, features the amazing Billy Miller!!! BM is definitely a contender and could take this home. Also in this category is ex-Ronan JB (he won't get it).

Both HK (Summer) and ME (Fen) are nominated in the younger actor/actress catergory. I think HK will be beat out, but I definitely think ME can take it home. He has done great at playing creepy, unbalanced Fen.

I listed my faves that's all. I was a huge fan of Summer's but this whole paternity thing has ruined her for me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 01:36PM
    #7   2013/05/25 01:36PM
    JRTA

Quote SadieLadie: Since they left out the best actress on the show, Sharon Case, I don't really care who wins. Not sure why she puts up with this show and all the dissing she gets. She could do prime time if she wanted to.

I would have liked to see SC nominated too. She was pre-nom, but in many opinions, the scenes she submitted where NOT the right ones. (She apparently submitted scenes with her therapist, she should have submitted the downfall before).

#8   2013/05/25 01:44PM
    cindebugg

I don't think MM will win. I think Jason Thompson has it this year. Not sure about MCE. She has some stiff competition from JMB.

#9   2013/05/25 01:49PM
    Grendel

Quote cindebugg: I don't think MM will win. I think Jason Thompson has it this year. Not sure about MCE. She has some stiff competition from JMB.

Who is JMB?

#10   2013/05/25 01:52PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Grendel:
    Quote cindebugg: I don't think MM will win. I think Jason Thompson has it this year. Not sure about MCE. She has some stiff competition from JMB.

Who is JMB?

Original Lulu on GH; KKL (Brooke on B&B) is also a sentimental favorite.

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list