List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis isn't needed on Y&R anymore !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis isn't needed on Y&R anymore !

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/05/25 12:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/26 07:03PM, Views: 3470, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/25 12:20PM
    Phyllis isn't needed on Y&R anymore !
    TreeBuild

Please, before reading my message you should know that I love Michelle S. I'm very upset about her departure.
    But:
    The character's history and all the secrets came out. After we will know for sure who Summer's father is, there won't be any mystery surrounding Phyllis anymore.
    We learned all about her family and childhood.
    The truth about the hit-and-run came out.
    Summer's paternity will be revealed.
    I'm sad about Phyllis disappearance (if no recast), but at least there won't be any unresolved stories with her.

#2   2013/05/25 02:42PM
    Re: Phyllis isn't needed on Y&R anymore !
    Palski

Quote TreeBuild: Please, before reading my message you should know that I love Michelle S. I'm very upset about her departure.
    But:
    The character's history and all the secrets came out. After we will know for sure who Summer's father is, there won't be any mystery surrounding Phyllis anymore.
    We learned all about her family and childhood.
    The truth about the hit-and-run came out.
    Summer's paternity will be revealed.
    I'm sad about Phyllis disappearance (if no recast), but at least there won't be any unresolved stories with her.

I will miss MS and hope they give us an edgy, complex Phyllis!

#3   2013/05/25 03:23PM
    JRTA

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I disagree. There is still alot of story to be told with this character. What I think we need at this point is a break. When MS leaves, let Phyllis go to live with Daniel.

The paternity test can be resolved, but not the fallout. Phyllis relationships at an impasse. Everyone has become distant/detached from her... Jack, Nick, Avery, Summer. So she goes off to see Daniel and Lucy and re-evaluate her life.

In three months or so, she comes back, new actress and a new outlook. We can still have the snarky, sharp Phyllis that makes the character interesting. But the stuff that brought the character down is gone. Aka, the Phyllis pre-Nick.

#4   2013/05/25 03:40PM
    Grendel

Quote JRTA: I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I disagree. There is still alot of story to be told with this character. What I think we need at this point is a break. When MS leaves, let Phyllis go to live with Daniel.

The paternity test can be resolved, but not the fallout. Phyllis relationships at an impasse. Everyone has become distant/detached from her... Jack, Nick, Avery, Summer. So she goes off to see Daniel and Lucy and re-evaluate her life.

In three months or so, she comes back, new actress and a new outlook. We can still have the snarky, sharp Phyllis that makes the character interesting. But the stuff that brought the character down is gone. Aka, the Phyllis pre-Nick.

I agree with MS. There is no story for her character anymore. MS and PB are very talented actors, they deserve better than the tripe that is being written for them. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see PB leave as well.

#5   2013/05/25 03:41PM
    Grendel

IF you think Jack has looked weak and pathetic falling in love and being rejected by Phyllis, Nikki and others, just wait until you see him fawning and crying over a teen who will reject and probably resent him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 03:43PM
    #6   2013/05/25 04:58PM
    BabyVelvet

I'm so looking forward to NO MORE PHYLLIS, that I'm counting the days!
    It can't happen soon enough for me!
    She hasn't been "needed" for YEARS.
    Sayonara, Phyllis, have a good life... somewhere else.

#7   2013/05/25 05:41PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Ill miss MS and I wish her well.

#8   2013/05/25 06:44PM
    CuppaCoffee

Quote BabyVelvet: I'm so looking forward to NO MORE PHYLLIS, that I'm counting the days!
    It can't happen soon enough for me!
    She hasn't been "needed" for YEARS.
    Sayonara, Phyllis, have a good life... somewhere else.
    Let that loud-mouthed, arm waving grimacing hag go terrorize someone off screen. Good riddance!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 06:45PM
    #9   2013/05/25 11:01PM
    xjustbestrong

Phyllis hasn't even exited the show as of yet.

#10   2013/05/25 11:12PM
    LucyT

I love MS as Phyllis and wonder if they are recasting.I also wonder where MS will be seen next because I will follow.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list