List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick : "I don't remember saying that." (REGRET)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick : "I don't remember saying that." (REGRET)

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/05/25 12:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/26 07:05PM, Views: 1570, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/26 03:32PM
    Re: Nick :
    countryMomof4

Shick fans don't need to reminded since we all saw how much love Nick had ( and STILL DOES ) for his adopted daughter.

Summer is the one who may end up feeling differently if only temporarily. She is going to be shocked that he lied for so long and is also going to upset that she can have Kyle if she is Jack's child. Nick will always love her like daughter.

#12   2013/05/26 05:27PM
    dazzleme

I don't understand why everyone is so convinced that Nick isn't her bio dad, I can almost guarantee he is based on Phyllis leaving and Summer staying (at least I haven't seen anything about the actress playing her is leaving also) there is no way that Phyllis would leave her daughter behind if it turned out Jack was her dad, Summer would be devastated if that were something that came out, Phyllis would stay to help her through it or drag Summer with her when she leaves (assuming they don't kill her off, and I hope they don't go that route) so it tells me that Nick will remain her bio daddy and it probably will stay unknown except for Sharon and her eavesdropping ears....I hope she doesn't do the same thing she did when she found out Chelsea was pregnant and go blab her mouth to Jack or Phyllis, but with her history it's a good possibility, lol!

#13   2013/05/26 05:55PM
    HeyMon

Sharon deserves someone a #ell of a lot better than Nick, a guy who lied to his own one-time step-father, about his step-father's daughter.

Nick you are going to pay, you deserve to.

#14   2013/05/26 07:01PM
    Yale Steam

Quote HeyMon: Sharon deserves someone a #ell of a lot better than Nick, a guy who lied to his own one-time step-father, about his step-father's daughter.

Fist of all Jack was Nick's stepdad as a kid. He doesn't see Jack that way anymore and he's not.

Secondly, it has NOT been revealed who Summer's dad will be. So you should stop calling her his daughter until then.

The second test is going to come to light by big mouth Sharon before Nick is ready and he will be pissed. I think Nick will get the results but not read them right away until he has to or Sharon will blab it all or Phyllis will come across the unopened envelope. Josh said that no matter what happens or how it turns out Phyllis will be furious. That tells me that just because Summer turns out to indeed be his will not clear Nick of lying to everyone and it will not be just Phyllis letting Nick have it.

#15   2013/05/26 07:05PM
    Grendel

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote HeyMon: Sharon deserves someone a #ell of a lot better than Nick, a guy who lied to his own one-time step-father, about his step-father's daughter.

Fist of all Jack was Nick's stepdad as a kid. He doesn't see Jack that way anymore and he's not.

Secondly, it has NOT been revealed who Summer's dad will be. So you should stop calling her his daughter until then.

The second test is going to come to light by big mouth Sharon before Nick is ready and he will be pissed. I think Nick will get the results but not read them right away until he has to or Sharon will blab it all or Phyllis will come across the unopened envelope. Josh said that no matter what happens or how it turns out Phyllis will be furious. That tells me that just because Summer turns out to indeed be his will not clear Nick of lying to everyone and it will not be just Phyllis letting Nick have it.

I thought you didn't watch the show? So why do you care what Nick or anyone else does?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list