List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick : "I don't remember saying that." (REGRET)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick : "I don't remember saying that." (REGRET)

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/05/25 12:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/26 07:05PM, Views: 1493, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/25 12:10PM
    Nick : "I don't remember saying that." (REGRET)
    Yale Steam

Sharon saying to Nick talking to her about a decision he made that he regretted. Nick doesn't regret raising Summer as his own. Nick never said he regret that part. He loves Summer and he always will. Nick is doing this retest because he has no choice because Summer wants Kyle. If that was not happening Nick would not bother with a retest or addressing this issue at all.

Sharon wants Nick to regret raising Summer but he doesn't

#2   2013/05/25 12:17PM
    Re: Nick :
    BabyVelvet

Quote Yale Steam: Sharon saying to Nick talking to her about a decision he made that he regretted. Nick doesn't regret raising Summer as his own. Nick never said he regret that part. He loves Summer and he always will. Nick is doing this retest because he has no choice because Summer wants Kyle. If that was not happening Nick would not bother with a retest or addressing this issue at all.

Naw, that's not what Sharon would say in a million years. I can't wait to see what happens personally... but we shall see.

#3   2013/05/25 12:19PM
    StinkyCat

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote Yale Steam: Sharon saying to Nick talking to her about a decision he made that he regretted. Nick doesn't regret raising Summer as his own. Nick never said he regret that part. He loves Summer and he always will. Nick is doing this retest because he has no choice because Summer wants Kyle. If that was not happening Nick would not bother with a retest or addressing this issue at all.

Naw, that's not what Sharon would say in a million years. I can't wait to see what happens personally... but we shall see.

I agree. I don't think Sharon wants Nick to regret it. I think she understands the grief he was feeling and she genuinely wants to be there if he needs to talk.

#4   2013/05/25 12:23PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote StinkyCat:
    Quote BabyVelvet:

I agree. I don't think Sharon wants Nick to regret it. I think she understands the grief he was feeling and she genuinely wants to be there if he needs to talk.

Yes, she's a sweetheart, no matter how some try (unsuccessfully) to vilify her every word and action.
    We know the real Sharon.

#5   2013/05/25 12:30PM
    countryMomof4

I completely disagree. She is trying to get him to open up about the decision he regrets, which was to get a retest done immediately.

#6   2013/05/25 12:34PM
    Grendel

Never! Sharon is not a vindictive person.

Since Nick and Phyllis are on such bad terms, she may want Nick out of her daughter's life and she has every right to feel that way.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 12:37PM
    #7   2013/05/26 06:09AM
    Yale Steam

I saw that scene. Nick said that he was thinking about a decision he made long ago. That is what he told Sharon. He said nothing about regretting it because he loves Summer.

Might I remind the shick fans and Phyllis haters that Cassie was not Nick's daughter biologically and that made no difference to him whatsoever. He adopted her and raised her as his own.

Summer, Nick married her mother before she was born raised her as his own knowing that she might not be biologically but he loved her just the same. Now, she is an adult and she was raised a Newman. Her love for Nick will not go away or his foe her.

Summer is grown. If she is Jack's biologically. Jack will never get those years back. But Nick lied and has been such a judgmental hypocrite to everyone since then no matter what the results of the second test are. That is the story coming I think.

#8   2013/05/26 10:03AM
    BabyVelvet

Quote Yale Steam: I saw that scene. Nick said that he was thinking about a decision he made long ago. That is what he told Sharon. He said nothing about regretting it because he loves Summer.

Might I remind the shick fans and Phyllis haters that Cassie was not Nick's daughter biologically and that made no difference to him whatsoever. He adopted her and raised her as his own.

Summer, Nick married her mother before she was born raised her as his own knowing that she might not be biologically but he loved her just the same. Now, she is an adult and she was raised a Newman. Her love for Nick will not go away or his foe her.

Summer is grown. If she is Jack's biologically. Jack will never get those years back. But Nick lied and has been such a judgmental hypocrite to everyone since then no matter what the results of the second test are. That is the story coming I think.
    So, Cassie was adopted, why would "Shick fans" need to be REMINDED of that? We know it, so what?

#9   2013/05/26 12:24PM
    Yale Steam

Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote Yale Steam: I saw that scene. Nick said that he was thinking about a decision he made long ago. That is what he told Sharon. He said nothing about regretting it because he loves Summer.

So, Cassie was adopted, why would "Shick fans" need to be REMINDED of that? We know it, so what?

You need to be REMINDED because IF Summer is Jack's it changes nothing really because Summer is already grown and Nick is the one who raised and her being Jack's biologically IF that happens does not change that. Summer will be mad at Nick for lying and maybe other issues but he will always be her dad.

I think many of you are expecting Summer and Nick to drop each other from their lives and then expecting Summer to run into Jack's arm's calling him daddy.

#10   2013/05/26 01:21PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote BabyVelvet:

You need to be REMINDED because IF Summer is Jack's it changes nothing really because Summer is already grown and Nick is the one who raised and her being Jack's biologically IF that happens does not change that. Summer will be mad at Nick for lying and maybe other issues but he will always be her dad.

I think many of you are expecting Summer and Nick to drop each other from their lives and then expecting Summer to run into Jack's arm's calling him daddy.

LMAO! I've never heard ANYONE saying that. That's so foolish, it's not to be believed. If someone raises a child and is good and loving to that child, why in God's Green Earth would anyone think they would "drop" each other?

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list