List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Started by Valene at 2013/05/24 09:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 07:51PM, Views: 25980, Replies: 78
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:
    #71   2013/05/29 06:52PM
    Re: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???
    Fire_Phy

Quote MSRocksinHerOwnLunch:
    Quote Tambam: So far I find the writers pretty lame... However, I sure hope (and I'm pretty sure) they aren't crazy enough to actually kill off the character. I'm afraid that would be another death knell for the soap. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do anything that careless.

They will replace her.

I think they will as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/29 06:57PM
    #72   2013/05/29 06:52PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote Tambam: So far I find the writers pretty lame... However, I sure hope (and I'm pretty sure) they aren't crazy enough to actually kill off the character. I'm afraid that would be another death knell for the soap. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do anything that careless.

They will replace her.

Sorry double post.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/29 06:59PM
    #73   2013/05/29 06:58PM
    MSRocksinHer...

Quote Fire_Phy:

They will replace her.

I think. They will as well and she may just rock gc.

Maybe the new actress will bring such a different portrayal of Phylliss to the screen, that the Phaters become Phlovers...wouln't that be funny?

#74   2013/05/29 06:58PM
    Sharons My Girl

I think MS is a fabulous actress but I don't doubt there are other ones out there that are able to take on the role of Phyllis and make it their own.I have seen it done many times.Of course I wouldn't feel the same if this was SC we were talking about.SC is my favorite!So I understand where the MS fans are coming from.I never liked the Phyllis character so I don't care if the character's role is recast.I wish MS the very best.Her fans will miss her I am sure.

#75   2013/05/29 07:04PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote Sharons My Girl: I think she wll be replaced and then later if the show is still on she may come back.

Christine should do Phyllis in and do gc a big favor. I really do not think we'd get that lucky. Yes I think a new Phyllis will be coming to gc.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/29 07:06PM
    #76   2013/05/29 07:08PM
    Sharons My Girl

Quote Fire_Phy:
    Quote Sharons My Girl: I think she wll be replaced and then later if the show is still on she may come back.

Christine should do Phyllis and do gc a big favor. I really do not think we'd get that lucky. Yes I think a new Phyllis will be coming to gc.

Maybe Christine will discover some new info about the hit and run or Sasha Green and retry Phyllis and she is sent to prison.But since she is only filming until the middle of June they won't have enough time for that.They have me curious as to why she will leave.The show is really getting good!!!

#77   2013/05/29 07:09PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote Fire_Phy:

They will replace her.

I think. They will as well and she may just rock gc.

Maybe the new actress will bring such a different portrayal of Phylliss to the screen, that the Phaters become Phlovers...wouln't that be funny?

I think another actress can do just as good as MS did or maybe better.

#78   2013/05/29 07:15PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote Sharons My Girl:
    Quote Fire_Phy:

Christine should do Phyllis and do gc a big favor. I really do not think we'd get that lucky. Yes I think a new Phyllis will be coming to gc.

Maybe Christine will discover some new info about the hit and run or Sasha Green and retry Phyllis and she is sent to prison.But since she is only filming until the middle of June they won't have enough time for that.They have me curious as to why she will leave.The show is really getting good!!!

I was hoping she turn out to be Shelia and Lauren shot and killed the real Phyllis. It would be nice if they would retry her and they give her life in prison and never let her out to walk the streets again.

#79   2013/05/29 07:51PM
    laurie6

Quote Fire_Phy:
    Quote Sharons My Girl:
    Quote Fire_Phy:

I was hoping she turn out to be Shelia and Lauren shot and killed the real Phyllis. It would be nice if they would retry her and they give her life in prison and never let her out to walk the streets again.

Then they would have to do that to a few others on this show, She sure isn't the only one getting away with crimes or the most recent one.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list