List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Started by Valene at 2013/05/24 09:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 07:51PM, Views: 26197, Replies: 78
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #61   2013/05/29 06:36PM
    Re: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???
    Tambam

Quote MSRocksinHerOwnLunch:
    Quote Tambam: Those are pretty big shoes to fill for someone. I just can't see that anyone can replace Phyllis. MS is Phyllis. If they do this the poor actor stepping in will probably not measure up.

MS does not have big feet...that's actress bashing.

And I'm sure they will give her replacement shoes that fit...*SMDH

actor stepping in will probably not measure up

Or were you implying that the actor will not be good enough?

OMG!! LOL. Just WOW!

#62   2013/05/29 06:38PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote Valene: I hope they don't try to replace her...I can't see anyone in her role after 16 years...

They should just kill her off where she can never come back to gc to run over everyone in that town.

#63   2013/05/29 06:40PM
    Tambam

So far I find the writers pretty lame... However, I sure hope (and I'm pretty sure) they aren't crazy enough to actually kill off the character. I'm afraid that would be another death knell for the soap. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do anything that careless.

#64   2013/05/29 06:42PM
    elizadolittle

I hope she is replaced. I love MS as Phyllis but, I also loved the Sandra Nelson years as well. I never thought I'd accept anyone other than Heather Tom as Victoria and I now love AHVictoria. I'm very sad MS is leaving but, I don't want the Phyllis character to leave the show.

#65   2013/05/29 06:43PM
    MSRocksinHer...

Quote Tambam: So far I find the writers pretty lame... However, I sure hope (and I'm pretty sure) they aren't crazy enough to actually kill off the character. I'm afraid that would be another death knell for the soap. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do anything that careless.

They will replace her.

#66   2013/05/29 06:44PM
    Tambam

Quote Tambam: So far I find the writers pretty lame... However, I sure hope (and I'm pretty sure) they aren't crazy enough to actually kill off the character. I'm afraid that would be another death knell for the soap. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do anything that careless.

They will replace her.

Oh yeah?!?! I have not heard this yet. I don't read the SOD or the others. Any idea who?

#67   2013/05/29 06:45PM
    Sharons My Girl

I think she wll be replaced and then later if the show is still on she may come back.

#68   2013/05/29 06:46PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote Grendel: MS can't be replaced and I don't think they will recast the part.

MS will be replace my guess and MS is not the only actress there is and others can do just as well or better. MS has decided to move on with her life and she will be ok.

#69   2013/05/29 06:47PM
    MSRocksinHer...

Quote Tambam:

They will replace her.

Oh yeah?!?! I have not heard this yet. I don't read the SOD or the others. Any idea who?

No idea....but they aren't silly enough to get rid of the character, and quite frankly...there are plenty of good actresses out there who would do well in the role.

#70   2013/05/29 06:49PM
    laurie6

Quote jimjay00I:
    Quote Tambam: Those are pretty big shoes to fill for someone. I just can't see that anyone can replace Phyllis. MS is Phyllis. If they do this the poor actor stepping in will probably not measure up.

Yeah, theres no way, TamBam. Who ever steps in will have a hard time getting anyone's acceptance. They would start off on the wrong foot and struggle for a long time.

Nice of you to pick on the actor that will be replacing MS...how do you know she will find it hard to gain acceptance? How do you know that she will 'start off on the wrong foot?' Do you know who the replacement will be, and you are qualified to evaluate her acting skills?

Or perhaps you are only speaking for yourself, that YOU are determined to hate the replacement...a lone voice in the wilderness?

Personally, I am looking forward to seeing what a new actress can bring to the role. If she get through her lines without repeating herself, shoving her face so close to others that she ends up spitting in their faces and flapping her arms about...then I say she will gain 'Instant Acceptance!'

You talk about him picking on a new actress while you did the same about MS. Some may want someone new and some don't. I personally don't think anyone will be as good as MS as Phyliss.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list