List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Started by Valene at 2013/05/24 09:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 07:51PM, Views: 23669, Replies: 78
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/26 10:58AM
    Re: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???
    frootloop

Quote Grendel:
    Quote frootloop: I don't think they will recast her. I think they will write Phyllis going to stay with Daniel and Lucy for awhile.

ITA. I think it would be a mistake to even try to recast Phyllis. Since MS was at top pay, this frees up a lot of cash to create a couple of new characters.

I hope she just takes some time off and comes back. I think they will leave the door open for her.

#22   2013/05/26 11:01AM
    Grendel

Quote frootloop:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote frootloop: I don't think they will recast her. I think they will write Phyllis going to stay with Daniel and Lucy for awhile.

ITA. I think it would be a mistake to even try to recast Phyllis. Since MS was at top pay, this frees up a lot of cash to create a couple of new characters.

I hope she just takes some time off and comes back. I think they will leave the door open for her.

I am pretty sure the writers will leave the door wide open for her to return.

#23   2013/05/26 11:11AM
    vikis3

MS went from being on every day and in everyone's s/l to being on 2 or 3 days a week with barely 1 s/l...it's apparent to me why she left...the Phyl show was cancelled. This is not Phyl/MS hate, it is in contrast to the former writers to the new team.

#24   2013/05/26 11:13AM
    frootloop

Sharon did the same. She was on all the time and interacted with everyone.. now she gets to beg Adam to love her once a week. I wonder if she is next.

#25   2013/05/26 11:18AM
    vikis3

Who is talking about Sharon? The title of this thread is about MS.

#26   2013/05/26 12:18PM
    Grendel

Quote frootloop: Sharon did the same. She was on all the time and interacted with everyone.. now she gets to beg Adam to love her once a week. I wonder if she is next.

lol!! Phyllis is middle aged? So are Sharon and Lauren!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 12:19PM
    #27   2013/05/26 12:29PM
    Grendel

If anyone is wondering Chelsea is 10 years younger than Sharon. Wait I just remembered Cassie. If she was alive she would be older than Noah. So that means Sharon (the character NOT the actress) has to be at least 45. So Sharon Newman has to be about 15 years older than Chelsea.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 12:31PM
    #28   2013/05/27 11:20AM
    vikis3

Why does it matter, the ole gal Phyl is leaving! Also the fact of the matter is, no matter how you chose to spin it, Sharon will always be younger than Phyl...so deal with it and move on

#29   2013/05/27 11:36AM
    Grendel

Quote janetb: I've never been a fan of Phyllis but MS is great in the role.Phyllis is a major character and I can't see her being written out especially with all the expected drama with Nick/Summer/Jack.Maybe she'll leave town for a while and then the role would be recast.

Why is that paternity mess a big deal for Phyllis? Summer is still her daughter. If Jack is Summer's father then that is a great reason for Phyllis to leave. lol

#30   2013/05/27 11:52AM
    Grendel

I would be shocked if the writers have any long term interest in the paternity SL. It's ancient history.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list