List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Started by Valene at 2013/05/24 09:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 07:51PM, Views: 25773, Replies: 78
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/25 10:55AM
    Re: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???
    Grendel

Quote janetb: I've never been a fan of Phyllis but MS is great in the role.Phyllis is a major character and I can't see her being written out especially with all the expected drama with Nick/Summer/Jack.Maybe she'll leave town for a while and then the role would be recast.

I don't see this being big drama for Phyllis. Summer is her daughter. Since she and Nick are divorced and on pretty bad terms, I am not sure she will care that much. If Summer were younger and Phyllis was still shared custody with Nick it would be different, but now? meh

#12   2013/05/25 11:06AM
    janetb

Quote Grendel:
    Quote janetb: I've never been a fan of Phyllis but MS is great in the role.Phyllis is a major character and I can't see her being written out especially with all the expected drama with Nick/Summer/Jack.Maybe she'll leave town for a while and then the role would be recast.

I don't see this being big drama for Phyllis. Summer is her daughter. Since she and Nick are divorced and on pretty bad terms, I am not sure she will care that much. If Summer were younger and Phyllis was still shared custody with Nick it would be different, but now? meh

I thought Phyllis would want to be around for Summer if Nick isn't her father, and the fallout from it. She was affected too because he lied to her and kept the lie going for 18 years.I wouldn't care if she is written out for good, but would be surprised if she is.

#13   2013/05/25 11:09AM
    Grendel

Quote janetb:
    Quote Grendel:

I thought Phyllis would want to be around for Summer if Nick isn't her father, and the fallout from it. She was affected too because he lied to her and kept the lie going for 18 years.I wouldn't care if she is written out for good, but would be surprised if she is.

Well aside from smirking at Avery about how Nick wanted her so bad he lied about Summer, again, I don't see why Phyllis would be that affected.

#14   2013/05/25 11:17AM
    janetb

Quote Grendel:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Grendel:

Well aside from smirking at Avery about how Nick wanted her so bad he lied about Summer, again, I don't see why Phyllis would be that affected.

Maybe Phyllis would for once not see herself as the victim and be a real mother to Summer.If Nick isn't her father her whole life is changed.She has to deal with the fact that Nick lied , Jack is her 'real' father and the guy she wants to sleep with is her half brother.That's why I thought she would hang around, not because she's directly affected.

#15   2013/05/25 11:21AM
    Grendel

Quote janetb:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Grendel:

Maybe Phyllis would for once not see herself as the victim and be a real mother to Summer.If Nick isn't her father her whole life is changed.She has to deal with the fact that Nick lied , Jack is her 'real' father and the guy she wants to sleep with is her half brother.That's why I thought she would hang around, not because she's directly affected.

Ok, well if this is the best the writers can come up with for an actress of her talent (same with PB) then it's no wonder MS left. I am not a fan of Jack Abbott but I have a lot of respect for the great Peter Bergman. These two talented actors deserve so much better than this tripe.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 11:22AM
    #16   2013/05/25 11:54AM
    fairland

Quote Tuttifruiti: The new writers haven't really written Phyllis the way we all know her anyway so perhaps a recast would work. It would be kinda like a new character, in a way.

I am with you it would be like having a new character on the show of the young and the restless. I would love a recast of phyllis let this phyllis character be fresh and new. I would love to see the new writer to write phyllis character fresh an new and be written differently from how phyllis was written before from MAB was more than bad enough that MAB did not know how to write phyllis character very well at all.

#17   2013/05/25 12:19PM
    Grendel

Quote fairland:
    Quote Tuttifruiti: The new writers haven't really written Phyllis the way we all know her anyway so perhaps a recast would work. It would be kinda like a new character, in a way.

I am with you it would be like having a new character on the show of the young and the restless. I would love a recast of phyllis let this phyllis character be fresh and new. I would love to see the new writer to write phyllis character fresh an new and be written differently from how phyllis was written before from MAB was more than bad enough that MAB did not know how to write phyllis character very well at all.

A recast would not be a new character, it would be an old character played by a new actress. Please NO! One of the things I love about JFP is that she is adding so many new characters and not recycling the same boring characters and couples.

#18   2013/05/26 10:40AM
    Grendel

I doubt it. I just read that two more newbies are on the way.

#19   2013/05/26 10:52AM
    frootloop

I don't think they will recast her. I think they will write Phyllis going to stay with Daniel and Lucy for awhile.

#20   2013/05/26 10:57AM
    Grendel

Quote frootloop: I don't think they will recast her. I think they will write Phyllis going to stay with Daniel and Lucy for awhile.

ITA. I think it would be a mistake to even try to recast Phyllis. Since MS was at top pay, this frees up a lot of cash to create a couple of new characters.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list