List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???

Started by Valene at 2013/05/24 09:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 07:51PM, Views: 26002, Replies: 78
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/24 09:02PM
    Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???
    Valene

I hope they don't try to replace her...I can't see anyone in her role after 16 years...

#2   2013/05/24 09:06PM
    Re: Will Michelle Stafford be replaced or ???
    Mouse1979

Quote Valene: I hope they don't try to replace her...I can't see anyone in her role after 16 years...

In my opinion, Michelle cannot be replaced. I don't think anyone else could get it right.

#3   2013/05/24 09:08PM
    Mouse1979

If they "write her off" what do you think will happen? Because she seems like she wants to be with Jack and wants it to work out with him, so I will be shocked if she just up and leaves town. I don't see them killing her off.

I just cannot fathom why she is leaving. I just truly don't get it.

#4   2013/05/25 06:44AM
    Grendel

Quote Mouse1979:
    Quote Valene: I hope they don't try to replace her...I can't see anyone in her role after 16 years...

In my opinion, Michelle cannot be replaced. I don't think anyone else could get it right.

ITA. I hope they use the money to bring in a couple of new characters.

#5   2013/05/25 08:53AM
    Tuttifruiti

The new writers haven't really written Phyllis the way we all know her anyway so perhaps a recast would work. It would be kinda like a new character, in a way.

#6   2013/05/25 09:03AM
    cards1

I have never been a big Phyllis fan...BUT MS can act, I'm not sure who could be recast for her. She will leave some big shoes to fill. I remember way back she was recast for a while and it just was not the same. I hate that she is leaving Y&R, love her or hate her she has been a pivotal character to many s/l's for many years.

She was hilarious when she stalked Paul/Christine on their honey moon and put an octopus in their bed and was naked in the bed between Paul/Christine. I LMAO at that.

I would have loved to have seen her have a go around with Adam, what screen time they had I thought they had chemistry, and add in the Sharon factor...WOW. lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 09:07AM
    #7   2013/05/25 09:22AM
    LucySnowe

I'm ready to see Phyllis move in a new direction. She's not a 30-year-old sex kitten any more. I welcome a recast -- after a short break.

#8   2013/05/25 09:43AM
    barkingdog

I hate that MS is leaving the Y&R I was not a big fan of her charactor at times but IMO the soap is not going to be the same without her and JC!

#9   2013/05/25 10:25AM
    Grendel

Quote LucySnowe: I'm ready to see Phyllis move in a new direction. She's not a 30-year-old sex kitten any more. I welcome a recast -- after a short break.

Well 3 more newbies are on the way so a recast is unlikely.

#10   2013/05/25 10:50AM
    janetb

I've never been a fan of Phyllis but MS is great in the role.Phyllis is a major character and I can't see her being written out especially with all the expected drama with Nick/Summer/Jack.Maybe she'll leave town for a while and then the role would be recast.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list