List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Day By Day for 5.27.13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Day By Day for 5.27.13

Started by Yandy at 2013/05/24 07:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/27 05:28AM, Views: 2457, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/05/26 12:10PM
    Re: Day By Day for 5.27.13
    Yandy

Quote Grendel: Thanks for the spoilers.

You are most welcome - Yandy

#12   2013/05/26 12:12PM
    Grendel

I think Sharon's fragile mental state will take a blow when she finds out Chelsea is having Adam's baby.

#13   2013/05/26 02:15PM
    fairland

It will be nice to watch cast member to go down to memory lane with the cast over Jenna Cooper. that will be on tuesday show. that one show I will not miss for the world.

#14   2013/05/26 05:33PM
    dazzleme

Quote Grendel:
    Quote FL senior fan: Maybe "snooper" Sharon will hear the truth from a conversation between Chelsea/Victoria, regarding Adam's baby.
    I'm still hoping Adam will confide ALL to Victor cause once it comes out Vikki plotted AGAINST Adam, look out!

Fen need to be written out; away in the military or college. Even though he's deserved some of his misfortunes, enough is enough. We don't need to see a suicide!

I've been a fan of Avery/Nick but of recent I can't stand her sickening-sweet insecure attitude. Gags me! Oh yes, I just bet Phyllis will use every opportunity to get around Nick (Summer as excuse) until that ring gets back on Avery's hand. Poor Jack just hangs in there.

Hey Phyllis is leaving. So no worries. Phaters will have to find someone else to bash.

My guess would be either Chelsea or a Avery....since they both have invested time with the Newman boys!! and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the bashing of Phyllis will continue even after she is gone

#15   2013/05/26 05:50PM
    HeyMon

NuKyle is creepy, even if Summer wasn't his sister.

#16   2013/05/26 07:22PM
    Grendel

Quote dazzleme:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote FL senior fan: Maybe "snooper" Sharon will hear the truth from a conversation between Chelsea/Victoria, regarding Adam's baby.
    I'm still hoping Adam will confide ALL to Victor cause once it comes out Vikki plotted AGAINST Adam, look out!

Fen need to be written out; away in the military or college. Even though he's deserved some of his misfortunes, enough is enough. We don't need to see a suicide!

I've been a fan of Avery/Nick but of recent I can't stand her sickening-sweet insecure attitude. Gags me! Oh yes, I just bet Phyllis will use every opportunity to get around Nick (Summer as excuse) until that ring gets back on Avery's hand. Poor Jack just hangs in there.

Hey Phyllis is leaving. So no worries. Phaters will have to find someone else to bash.

My guess would be either Chelsea or a Avery....since they both have invested time with the Newman boys!! and I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the bashing of Phyllis will continue even after she is gone

That true. Let them hate. These ladies are the writers faves and they will get the gravy.

#17   2013/05/27 05:26AM
    Saturn12345

Quote Alayne: Looking forward to Tuesday's tribute to Jeanne Cooper. Going to be so sad.

Carmine better stay away from Fen or Michael is going to snap and kill him.

I wonder what offer Michael considers?

Thanks for the spoilers.

I'm anxious to see Jeanne Cooper's tribute also, we all miss her already.

#18   2013/05/27 05:28AM
    Saturn12345

Quote fairland: It will be nice to watch cast member to go down to memory lane with the cast over Jenna Cooper. that will be on tuesday show. that one show I will not miss for the world.

I wonder if the tribute will be on at: 12:30 and also at: 4:30 in Ottawa, Canada?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 05:29AM
    « 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list