List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Started by lovelylady21 at 2013/05/24 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/28 03:43PM, Views: 3452, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/26 06:01AM
    Re: Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED
    Jackie10

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote candy world: I like Chylan. Dylan is so kind and toughtful. Adam is mean and evil. Chelsea made,the right choice not telling The Devil (Adam) about the baby. I hope Chylan gets married.

I love Adam. And no Chelsea did not make the right decision. If Adam is the dad she should have said so. She may destroy her chances with Dylan because of it. Adam would make a great dad. Adam wasnt in love with Chelsea and she knew it and married him anyway. Their marriage falling apart was both their faults. They need to clear the air between them so CL and Dylan can have a fair shot.

Oh for goodness sake, This is a Chylan love thread NOT a What she did wrong. We know you love Shadam so that is why you want Chylan. But YES, Adam is in love with Chelsea and he told her so.(He told Sharon that he loves her but he loves Chelsea more.)

Onto what this thread is really about, Although I love Chadam, I also love Chylan. Love SB and MCE and together they can do no wrong..

Not that it is any of your business but I was talking about the Adam bashing. If I choose to like another couple that is my business. I find that Dylan makes CL entertaining. But thats ok I will now go back to turning off the tube when she is on. I dont have to try to watch her for any reason. It is people like you who cause characters and the actress/actors that plays them fans.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/26 06:02AM
    #32   2013/05/26 06:28AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I will no longer ship a couple after the SHADAM fiasco... But I do like Dylan and Chelsea together... they are cute and fun. Never cared for Chelsea but with Dylan who I am liking more and more.. I can see the chemistry.

I hate to say it, but I don't see them in the long run... I do see Adam finding out and stopping the wedding because he found out that Chelsea is having his baby...

right now I am team Chylan

#33   2013/05/26 09:10AM
    lovelylady21

NO couple is a long run that's not how soap opera work nowadays i know that BUT im enjoying them if anyone is not this isn't the thread you should not come to. Do NOT bash chylan. I guess some people really don't understand the concept to no bashing. I will be reporting last warning...
    I am team Chylan now and always,adam isn't the man for chelesa they made her needy and clingy around him and she had no life of her own. Now she is strong and independent got a job and don't need anyone. Dylan is attentive to her needs and she makes him happy that's all that matter.

#34   2013/05/26 09:30AM
    lovelylady21

Quote candy world: I like Chylan. Dylan is so kind and toughtful. Adam is mean and evil. Chelsea made,the right choice not telling The Devil (Adam) about the baby. I hope Chylan gets married.

I hope for a chylan wedding too. Dylan look amazing in tuxedo

#35   2013/05/26 11:47AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote lovelylady21: NO couple is a long run that's not how soap opera work nowadays i know that BUT im enjoying them if anyone is not this isn't the thread you should not come to. Do NOT bash chylan. I guess some people really don't understand the concept to no bashing. I will be reporting last warning...
    I am team Chylan now and always,adam isn't the man for chelesa they made her needy and clingy around him and she had no life of her own. Now she is strong and independent got a job and don't need anyone. Dylan is attentive to her needs and she makes him happy that's all that matter.

Believe me, I know no couple stays together for long... But I have a feeling that this baby story line may not last as long as expected. Adam my demand a DNA test and if no one... Like Chelsea or Chloe mess with the result...

If Chelsea confesses to both men and Dylan still wants a relationship then I am all for it.

Because a relationship is only as stable as its foundation and we know chylan s is built on a collassol lie.

#36   2013/05/26 12:10PM
    ladycam

[quote]Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: [quote]Quote lovelylady21: NO couple is a long run that's not how soap opera work nowadays i know that BUT im enjoying them if anyone is not this isn't the thread you should not come to. Do NOT bash chylan. I guess some people really don't understand the concept to no bashing. I will be reporting last warning...
    I am team Chylan now and always,adam isn't the man for chelesa they made her needy and clingy around him and she had no life of her own. Now she is strong and independent got a job and don't need anyone. Dylan is attentive to her needs and she makes him happy that's all that matter.[/quote]

Believe me, I know no couple stays together for long... But I have a feeling that this baby story line may not last as long as expected. Adam my demand a DNA test and if no one... Like Chelsea or Chloe mess with the result...

If Chelsea confesses to both men and Dylan still wants a relationship then I am all for it.

Because a relationship is only as stable as its foundation and we know chylan s is built on a collassol lie.[/quote]

I think he already knows this baby is not bio child. And is willing to accept both mom and baby. They'll probably end up being stronger as a couple. After the truth is forced on him. And I say forced because he don't seem to wanna consider the alternative.

#37   2013/05/26 12:10PM
    ladycam

[quote]Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: [quote]Quote lovelylady21: NO couple is a long run that's not how soap opera work nowadays i know that BUT im enjoying them if anyone is not this isn't the thread you should not come to. Do NOT bash chylan. I guess some people really don't understand the concept to no bashing. I will be reporting last warning...
    I am team Chylan now and always,adam isn't the man for chelesa they made her needy and clingy around him and she had no life of her own. Now she is strong and independent got a job and don't need anyone. Dylan is attentive to her needs and she makes him happy that's all that matter.[/quote]

Because a relationship is only as stable as its foundation and we know chylan s is built on a collassol lie.[/quote]

I think he already knows this baby is not bio child. And is willing to accept both mom and baby. They'll probably end up being stronger as a couple. After the truth is forced on him. And I say forced because he don't seem to wanna consider the alternative.

#38   2013/05/26 02:34PM
    Grendel

Team Chelsea all the way.

#39   2013/05/26 04:55PM
    lovelylady21

I agree with ladycam and others,Chelsea doesn't have to be with a man that doesn't put her first. Dylan is passionate about chelesa and he would make a great step dad and someday dad

#40   2013/05/27 08:13AM
    fairland

Melissa Clare Egan is also my favorite actress and very good at playing her role on the young and the restless. Melissa Clare Egan plays chelsea character very well. I can love this character too much and not give up on chelsea coning everyone that does include Steven Burton character as Dylan. they have great chemistry as a couple enjoy to be enjoyable couple. I am wondering If the will be more to chelsea and to dylan character down the road of great story lines together.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list