List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Started by lovelylady21 at 2013/05/24 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/28 03:43PM, Views: 3261, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2013/05/25 11:39AM
    Re: Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED
    lovelylady21

Quote ladycam: Writers needs to let Chelsea/Dylan have heart to heart about the baby. That would clear the air for them to fall madly in love with each. They have what it takes to be super couple. Let's bump this couple to the top

I agree,bump and vote them to the top

#22   2013/05/25 11:42AM
    lovelylady21

Quote Lanie1959: Go vote Chylan at SOC's poll

boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?883589-Which-Pairing-Do-you-Want

Thank you,im on my way let's get them to the top

#23   2013/05/25 11:48AM
    fairland

Quote ladycam: I think Dylan brings out the best in Chelsea. If the writers remove Adam an rewrite the baby conception date they would be gold. Lots of potential s/l for these two Team Chylan

lets not exude Adam quite yet. I would this triangle take flight first. I do love both men to be with chelsea. So I am more than torn from both men that is Steven burton character and Michael Muhney character. Adam is also a great character that can play out a love interest with heart. If chelsea give into her heart and actually open up to Adam once more. Same goos with dylan. I mean dylan does deserve to know the truth that this child is not dylan child at all.

#24   2013/05/25 11:56AM
    lovelylady21

Quote fairland:
    Quote ladycam: I think Dylan brings out the best in Chelsea. If the writers remove Adam an rewrite the baby conception date they would be gold. Lots of potential s/l for these two Team Chylan

lets not exude Adam quite yet. I would this triangle take flight first. I do love both men to be with chelsea. So I am more than torn from both men that is Steven burton character and Michael Muhney character. Adam is also a great character that can play out a love interest with heart. If chelsea give into her heart and actually open up to Adam once more. Same goos with dylan. I mean dylan does deserve to know the truth that this child is not dylan child at all.

This is NOT a Adam nor shadam or chadam thread,i wish you people would respect that and leave this thread just for chylan fans or im going to start reporting people

#25   2013/05/25 12:03PM
    ladycam

Quote fairland:

Hope they do exclude him. Chelsea needs to fall madly in love with a man. My is pick Dylan because aside from their chemistry she is written to be more his match. The writers are not doing her any favors by bouncing her back and forth. Would love to see her noticed Dylan over any other man. That even if they break up temporarily and new person is in the mix you know their is only one man for her.She's the only character who is missing that main man and Dylan would be perfect. Her dark side with his kindness would make them soap gold.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 12:04PM
    #26   2013/05/25 12:08PM
    fairland

Quote lovelylady21:
    Quote fairland:

This is NOT a Adam nor shadam or chadam thread,i wish you people would respect that and leave this thread just for chylan fans or im going to start reporting people

That is very much my mistaken. I was just putting in a commit about how I am torn between dylan and Adam. I did not realize that you are just looking for chelsea and dylan fans only. My mistake. I never said i was shshadam fan at any rate. i love chelsea character with dylan very,very, much so. whatI am saying is dylan and chelsea are more than a top rating couple to me too. please do not report me. I did make a mistake. dylan and chelsea to the core. sorry on so many levels.

#27   2013/05/25 02:48PM
    lovelylady21

Quote fairland:
    Quote lovelylady21:
    Quote fairland:

That is very much my mistaken. I was just putting in a commit about how I am torn between dylan and Adam. I did not realize that you are just looking for chelsea and dylan fans only. My mistake. I never said i was shshadam fan at any rate. i love chelsea character with dylan very,very, much so. whatI am saying is dylan and chelsea are more than a top rating couple to me too. please do not report me. I did make a mistake. dylan and chelsea to the core. sorry on so many levels.

My apologize to you,that was for any trouble maker i just want this thread to be drama free.

#28   2013/05/25 03:38PM
    acec

I agree with everyone,Chelsey seem so happy with Dylan,even though the baby isnt his,I think he will love the baby just as much as if it were his.Dylan treats her much better than Adam ever would or could.Adam will always have a connection to Sharon,who wants to deal with that.

#29   2013/05/25 04:19PM
    Chalen

I love Chylan as well. They are so cute together and Dylan really would look after Chelsea and the baby. Dylan would love both of them.

#30   2013/05/25 08:27PM
    lovelylady21

I was hooked by the way they can easily talk to each other and chelesa comes first to Dylan. She know he is a good man that's what kind of father she wants for her baby. Dylan is about family and he think of chelesa as apart of his family. I can't wait to see him build his own new furnished house. If the truth comes out chelesa should still want Dylan in her life and i hope he continue to be in hers. I want more chylan

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list