List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Started by lovelylady21 at 2013/05/24 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/28 03:43PM, Views: 3263, Replies: 63
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/25 08:26AM
    Re: Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED
    Jackie10

Quote candy world: I like Chylan. Dylan is so kind and toughtful. Adam is mean and evil. Chelsea made,the right choice not telling The Devil (Adam) about the baby. I hope Chylan gets married.

I love Adam. And no Chelsea did not make the right decision. If Adam is the dad she should have said so. She may destroy her chances with Dylan because of it. Adam would make a great dad. Adam wasnt in love with Chelsea and she knew it and married him anyway. Their marriage falling apart was both their faults. They need to clear the air between them so CL and Dylan can have a fair shot.

#12   2013/05/25 08:28AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19: I like Chylan together. They have lots of chemistry with one another. They bring the best in each other and they seem to be falling in love with on another. Hope they stay together.

Yes they seem happy together. Adam was never in love with CL. And now it is the child that keeps him hanging in. Hopefully these writers loose interest in this story as we have. Dylan and CL are to good together to ruin it for this stupid story.

#13   2013/05/25 08:38AM
    Jonathan1993

Dylan and chelsea are corny and boring together, if you wanna sleep through y&r with them as a couple then so be it, but adam is the show you know it and I know it. She'll never love dylan with the same intensity. Dylan is so corny it's not even funny. Adam can charm any chick he wants. Chelsea belongs with adam they're to dynamic. Oh I'm sorry am I bashing dylan just a fact.

#14   2013/05/25 08:44AM
    Lolacat

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote candy world: I like Chylan. Dylan is so kind and toughtful. Adam is mean and evil. Chelsea made,the right choice not telling The Devil (Adam) about the baby. I hope Chylan gets married.

I love Adam. And no Chelsea did not make the right decision. If Adam is the dad she should have said so. She may destroy her chances with Dylan because of it. Adam would make a great dad. Adam wasnt in love with Chelsea and she knew it and married him anyway. Their marriage falling apart was both their faults. They need to clear the air between them so CL and Dylan can have a fair shot.

Oh for goodness sake, This is a Chylan love thread NOT a What she did wrong. We know you love Shadam so that is why you want Chylan. But YES, Adam is in love with Chelsea and he told her so.(He told Sharon that he loves her but he loves Chelsea more.)

Onto what this thread is really about, Although I love Chadam, I also love Chylan. Love SB and MCE and together they can do no wrong..

#15   2013/05/25 08:51AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote Jackie10:

Oh for goodness sake, This is a Chylan love thread NOT a What she did wrong. We know you love Shadam so that is why you want Chylan. But YES, Adam is in love with Chelsea and he told her so.(He told Sharon that he loves her but he loves Chelsea more.)

Onto what this thread is really about, Although I love Chadam, I also love Chylan. Love SB and MCE and together they can do no wrong..

ITA with everything you said.

#16   2013/05/25 08:58AM
    Lanie1959

I have tried to resist them but god help me they make me smile!...boarding the Chylan express!

#17   2013/05/25 09:34AM
    lovelylady21

This thread is about chylan no bashing of neither character. I am enjoying them together. Adam isn't Dylan and Dylan isn't adam. Chelesa is happier with Dylan. I don't care about the lies everybody does it look at nick. Anywho im glad im not the only chylan fan

#18   2013/05/25 10:00AM
    ladycam

Writers needs to let Chelsea/Dylan have heart to heart about the baby. That would clear the air for them to fall madly in love with each. They have what it takes to be super couple. Let's bump this couple to the top

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 10:01AM
    #19   2013/05/25 10:38AM
    cindebugg

I was so glad when SB left GH and not happy to hear he was coming to YR. I hated that he moped around his first couple of months and was afraid that we would get a rerun of Jason Morgan. So imagine my surprise when Dylan came to life around Chelsea.
    Shadam are my favorite couple so I was already biased against Chadam but even more than that I sense a comfort between MCE and SB that I never felt between MCE and MM.

I'm really enjoying the chemistry they're building. I'm not concerned about the lie. That's just soap stuff. If they can get over it I can get over it.

#20   2013/05/25 11:34AM
    Lanie1959

Go vote Chylan at SOC's poll

boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?883589-Which-Pairing-Do-you-Want

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list