List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED

Started by lovelylady21 at 2013/05/24 01:08PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/28 03:43PM, Views: 3638, Replies: 63
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/24 01:08PM
    Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED
    lovelylady21

I have never liked Chelsea with anyone as much as i like her with Dylan
    I was oppose to the idea but their chemistry is off the charts and both are great together. Dylan protects chelesa and he's there for her. Chelesa is a good woman and appreciate dylan if you love or liking them as i do please join me without drama!

#2   2013/05/24 02:44PM
    Re: Team Chylan(Chelesa & Dylan) NO BASHERS ALLOWED
    lovelylady21

Team Chylan bump to the top..love the family man Dylan is and hes not afraid of Adam

#3   2013/05/24 02:53PM
    ladycam

I think Dylan brings out the best in Chelsea. If the writers remove Adam an rewrite the baby conception date they would be gold. Lots of potential s/l for these two Team Chylan

#4   2013/05/24 02:59PM
    kfowl

I just started watching Y&R again. I followed Steve Burton from General Hospital. I watched him for 15 years or so on that show. I really miss his character on General Hospital. However, I do like him paired with Chelsea on Y&R. I think it's funny how all of a sudden Adam decides he wants her. When I first started watching she kept running to his house and Sharon was there and he was so mean to Chelsea. I hope they take the Dylan and Chelsea storyline a long way.

#5   2013/05/25 06:22AM
    lovelylady21

Yes,Dylan does bring out the best in Chelsea and she bring out his humor side.They light up our screens.I know that their will be a blowout once the truth is revealed but Chelsea can make amends and chylan can be together. He has great chemistry with chelesa. Give me more

#6   2013/05/25 06:39AM
    candy world

I like Chylan. Dylan is so kind and toughtful. Adam is mean and evil. Chelsea made,the right choice not telling The Devil (Adam) about the baby. I hope Chylan gets married.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 06:42AM
    #7   2013/05/25 06:41AM
    Jackie10

If and I say if the writers can find a way to keep them together even after this whole baby fiasco and they can stay as fun and happy with each other as they appear now I will like them. And I want the writers to have good story lines for them and not a bunch of giggly foolishness.

#8   2013/05/25 08:18AM
    PhyScott

Despite the teasers, Adam is not going to catch on. And Dylan, my darling, is "in for a penny, in for a pound!"

He knows the improbabilty, but he will not sound the alarm, not even to Chelsea, not even to himself. He will love Chelsea and the baby without condition!

(As my daddy used to say: "the baby was caught in my net!")

Something Adam could never do therefore making Dylan the better man for our CHELS! And in an interview, MCE says Chelsea loves both men--for different reasons. As for as I am concerned, Adam is her first love, and that honor will always hold dear to her heart; but gentle, tender, sweet Dylan is her soul-mate for all soap-eternity! Writers make it happen!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 08:24AM
    #9   2013/05/25 08:20AM
    starlight19

I like Chylan together. They have lots of chemistry with one another. They bring the best in each other and they seem to be falling in love with on another. Hope they stay together.

#10   2013/05/25 08:23AM
    Jackie10

Quote lovelylady21: Yes,Dylan does bring out the best in Chelsea and she bring out his humor side.They light up our screens.I know that their will be a blowout once the truth is revealed but Chelsea can make amends and chylan can be together. He has great chemistry with chelesa. Give me more

I will give them that I never saw that man smile til he got with CL. They are cute together.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list