List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery and Adam huh?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery and Adam huh?

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/05/24 08:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/27 08:35AM, Views: 2101, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/05/26 03:40AM
    Re: Avery and Adam huh?
    frootloop

Quote Saturn12345:
    Quote Jonathan1993: Nick prides himself on being a great father and a good man, that's most of the reason Avery fell in live with him, to possibly start a family with someone like nick, but when the paternity scandal comes out that may drive her away maybe to hook up with adam idk what's your opinion?

My opinion is Avery will try to get Dylan back when she finds out what Nick did.

I think so too. Avery is boring. I feel bad for whatever character they pair her with. Such a dull character. And now they have had her begging and crying over Nick and it has made her pathetic as well as boring.

#22   2013/05/26 04:08AM
    deceived

Breathless Avery... please let her leave with Phyllis. Mealy-mouth Dylan can go also...

#23   2013/05/26 05:10AM
    Jonathan1993

Every actor is way better in a scene with mm(adam) he brings the best out of everyone, even SB adam makes everyone interesting, he can have chemistry with a toaster that's just how great of an actor he is, mce only shines in her scenes with MM or at least on the subject of adam. He would definitely make Avery very interesting, everyone wins. There's not many actors who can make everyone better MM greatest recast I've ever seen. He's on everyone's mind and its basically his show now. Avery would be much more watchable with adam, ex the scene at cl the best scene by for from her or at least in a long time. Dylan and chelsea will be a snoozefest adam is a boss and best actor on daytime soaps.

#24   2013/05/26 06:38AM
    Grendel

I am open to a Avam pairing sometime in the future.

#25   2013/05/26 12:41PM
    Grendel

We could see them some time down the line.

#26   2013/05/27 07:08AM
    Grendel

It could happen down the road. Avery and Adam are both faves of the powers that be.

#27   2013/05/27 08:01AM
    fairland

Quote frootloop:
    Quote Saturn12345:
    Quote Jonathan1993: Nick prides himself on being a great father and a good man, that's most of the reason Avery fell in live with him, to possibly start a family with someone like nick, but when the paternity scandal comes out that may drive her away maybe to hook up with adam idk what's your opinion?

My opinion is Avery will try to get Dylan back when she finds out what Nick did.

I think so too. Avery is boring. I feel bad for whatever character they pair her with. Such a dull character. And now they have had her begging and crying over Nick and it has made her pathetic as well as boring.

Avery is not a total waste nor boring in my opinion. I mean yes Avery can be more than pathetic when Avery is around Nick. What I can not stand is Avery had to wait and Avery had to make up with nick for any type of reason saying how much Avery does love nick. I mean that dull and over minded that Dylan would be a problem for Avery not love nick any more because, dylan is back in town that does include dylan is to be blamed for Avery's happiness to be with nick. that is beyond pathetic. Love the chemistry with Adam and Avery. That already have sparks flying in every direction. Avery and Adam have passion and they will never be boring to me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 08:03AM
    #28   2013/05/27 08:35AM
    Grendel

Quote fairland:
    Quote frootloop:
    Quote Saturn12345:

Avery is not a total waste nor boring in my opinion. I mean yes Avery can be more than pathetic when Avery is around Nick. What I can not stand is Avery had to wait and Avery had to make up with nick for any type of reason saying how much Avery does love nick. I mean that dull and over minded that Dylan would be a problem for Avery not love nick any more because, dylan is back in town that does include dylan is to be blamed for Avery's happiness to be with nick. that is beyond pathetic. Love the chemistry with Adam and Avery. That already have sparks flying in every direction. Avery and Adam have passion and they will never be boring to me.

If Avery is boring it's only because the writers have focused too much on having her play Suzy Homemaker. We get it, now get her back into her law office and the court room.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list