List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery and Adam huh?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery and Adam huh?

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/05/24 08:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/27 08:35AM, Views: 2115, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/24 11:33AM
    Re: Avery and Adam huh?
    Grendel

Quote calliope: Sharon in yet another triangle for a Newman man? Please no. But then she could go at Nick again I guess.

Sharon will end up with Nick because he is no longer worthy of Avery.

#12   2013/05/24 11:34AM
    Cass Eno

Right on Grendel

#13   2013/05/24 11:39AM
    masamf

Quote Grendel:
    Quote calliope: Sharon in yet another triangle for a Newman man? Please no. But then she could go at Nick again I guess.

I don't see a triangle with Adam. As they said in the current CBS mag, she is a plot point. She is there to cause angst for the super couple. Adam loves Chelsea.

Whhhaatttttt? What mag???????

#14   2013/05/24 11:54AM
    Grendel

Quote Cass Eno: Right on Grendel

It's pretty clear right? You have to beg a man to have sex with you and then he dumps you! Good grief how pathetic is that?

#15   2013/05/24 12:44PM
    Grendel

Quote Grendel:

I don't see a triangle with Adam. As they said in the current CBS mag, she is a plot point. She is there to cause angst for the super couple. Adam loves Chelsea.

I think this sums it up.

#16   2013/05/24 12:50PM
    frootloop

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: do not saddle my main man with Avery... She isn't all that.. I 'd rather her Dylan and Chelsea have their own S/l so I can FF if need be. I am not an JC (Avery) fan at all...

I am looking forward to the new chick that is to come into Adam's life and disrupt him and Victor... sound interesting.

I am not a JC (avery) fan either. I don't get the appeal at all. I hope she fades into the closet.

#17   2013/05/24 01:45PM
    Grendel

Quote Jonathan1993: Adam is just that guy he can charm his way into any girls heart. So if he wanted he can win Avery over, maybe depression sex JMO.

Agree!!

#18   2013/05/24 02:09PM
    ladycam

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: do not saddle my main man with Avery... She isn't all that.. I 'd rather her Dylan and Chelsea have their own S/l so I can FF if need be. I am not an JC (Avery) fan at all...

I am looking forward to the new chick that is to come into Adam's life and disrupt him and Victor... sound interesting.

That what am looking forward to also. A new woman the back and forth with Adam needs to stop. Maybe the only way that will happen is a fresh start. Maybe both Chadam/Shadam fans they all love Adam. They may like the new lady and we get a break from the back and forth. I like him has a one women man.

#19   2013/05/24 03:28PM
    Grendel

I liked their scenes but I need to see a lot more. Adam brings out the fire in all the ladies. Nick is making Avery boring.

#20   2013/05/25 08:40PM
    fairland

Quote sunmama:
    Quote Jonathan1993: Nick prides himself on being a great father and a good man, that's most of the reason Avery fell in live with him, to possibly start a family with someone like nick, but when the paternity scandal comes out that may drive her away maybe to hook up with adam idk what's your opinion?

----------------------------------------------------
    yes she will be done with him, however, never ever do I want the cupcake queen with Adam

i would love to see more of Avery being with adam over Nick because,Nick was never going to measure up to Avery's approval one way or the other. Or the other way around Nick would not approval that avery is good enough for nick just by having feelings with dylan. Adam is much better fit with Avery there is no doubt in my mind that Avery and Adam have chemistry with each other.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list