List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery and Adam huh?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery and Adam huh?

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/05/24 08:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/27 08:35AM, Views: 2164, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/24 08:41AM
    Avery and Adam huh?
    Jonathan1993

Nick prides himself on being a great father and a good man, that's most of the reason Avery fell in live with him, to possibly start a family with someone like nick, but when the paternity scandal comes out that may drive her away maybe to hook up with adam idk what's your opinion?

#2   2013/05/24 08:49AM
    Re: Avery and Adam huh?
    sunmama

Quote Jonathan1993: Nick prides himself on being a great father and a good man, that's most of the reason Avery fell in live with him, to possibly start a family with someone like nick, but when the paternity scandal comes out that may drive her away maybe to hook up with adam idk what's your opinion?

----------------------------------------------------
    yes she will be done with him, however, never ever do I want the cupcake queen with Adam

#3   2013/05/24 08:51AM
    Jonathan1993

Adam is just that guy he can charm his way into any girls heart. So if he wanted he can win Avery over, maybe depression sex JMO.

#4   2013/05/24 08:58AM
    dafyduc

Adam pretty much has chemistry with any one they put him with(except chelsea)

#5   2013/05/24 09:02AM
    Grendel

Quote dafyduc: Adam pretty much has chemistry with any one they put him with(except chelsea)

MM is amazing. He could make reading the phone book interesting.

#6   2013/05/24 10:10AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

do not saddle my main man with Avery... She isn't all that.. I 'd rather her Dylan and Chelsea have their own S/l so I can FF if need be. I am not an JC (Avery) fan at all...

I am looking forward to the new chick that is to come into Adam's life and disrupt him and Victor... sound interesting.

#7   2013/05/24 10:12AM
    ping123

Davery and Navery are Avery's ONLY options! It's just Michael Muhney's good chemistry.

#8   2013/05/24 10:15AM
    Saturn12345

Quote Jonathan1993: Nick prides himself on being a great father and a good man, that's most of the reason Avery fell in live with him, to possibly start a family with someone like nick, but when the paternity scandal comes out that may drive her away maybe to hook up with adam idk what's your opinion?

My opinion is Avery will try to get Dylan back when she finds out what Nick did.

#9   2013/05/24 10:44AM
    calliope

Sharon in yet another triangle for a Newman man? Please no. But then she could go at Nick again I guess.

#10   2013/05/24 11:29AM
    Grendel

Quote calliope: Sharon in yet another triangle for a Newman man? Please no. But then she could go at Nick again I guess.

I don't see a triangle with Adam. As they said in the current CBS mag, she is a plot point. She is there to cause angst for the super couple. Adam loves Chelsea.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list