List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery: Y&R's New Golden Girl.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery: Y&R's New Golden Girl.

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/24 07:42AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/27 07:59AM, Views: 2886, Replies: 57
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/24 07:42AM
    Avery: Y&R's New Golden Girl.
    Grendel

She is truly a modern woman. A renowned super lawyer with a heart of gold. But he is also a wiz in the kitchen. She gets tons of airtime so it's clear the writers have big plans for this character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/24 07:48AM
    #2   2013/05/24 07:49AM
    Re: Avery: Y&R's New Golden Girl.
    Grendel

I see her back with Avery. Nick is being thrown under the bus so no way will he get Avery.

#3   2013/05/24 08:15AM
    Grendel

She is awesome!

#4   2013/05/24 09:37AM
    Grendel

I can't wait for the quad to begin.

#5   2013/05/24 10:18AM
    Saturn12345

Quote Grendel: She is truly a modern woman. A renowned super lawyer with a heart of gold. But he is also a wiz in the kitchen. She gets tons of airtime so it's clear the writers have big plans for this character.

Avery is a fantastic actress, I like her a lot. I hope she gets Dylan back, he still loves her a lot. When they find out the baby is not his, they can make their own.

#6   2013/05/24 10:25AM
    Spike1976

I like the quad.

She has sparks with Dylan and Adam.

#7   2013/05/24 10:40AM
    calliope

I liked Avery alot when she first came on. Now they have made her so one dimensional that she isn't that interesting to watch anymore. All she does is smile up at Nick and look desperately at Dylan. I like the actress alot but Avery is getting tedious.

#8   2013/05/24 10:53AM
    Grendel

Quote calliope: I liked Avery alot when she first came on. Now they have made her so one dimensional that she isn't that interesting to watch anymore. All she does is smile up at Nick and look desperately at Dylan. I like the actress alot but Avery is getting tedious.

I agree with you the writers need to round the character out more. She needs to balance her life between law, romance and please stop crying so much!

#9   2013/05/24 11:06AM
    Jackie10

She definitely is better than Chelsea. But I like Dylan with Chelsea better. Little Nicky and Avery fit.

#10   2013/05/24 11:10AM
    Gemini50

Avery is good with Dylan. And definitely Adam and Chelsea re the golden couple. these two need to be back together at least for this story and for awhile. then of course Adam will meet a new woman/women as he morphs into Victor 2.0.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list