List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis is leaving!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis is leaving!

Started by Suziq at 2013/05/23 07:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/23 09:35PM, Views: 11657, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/23 07:27PM
    Phyllis is leaving!
    Suziq

Im suprised that I'm not reading here that Michelle Stafford is leaving the show! can't imagine the show without her after all these 15 or 16 years! The show is really evolving. We lost a great with Jeanne Cooper and now this. Guess we move on!! So sad though....

#2   2013/05/23 07:37PM
    Re: Phyllis is leaving!
    yandrfan99

Quote Suziq: Im suprised that I'm not reading here that Michelle Stafford is leaving the show! can't imagine the show without her after all these 15 or 16 years! The show is really evolving. We lost a great with Jeanne Cooper and now this. Guess we move on!! So sad though....

If you look several pages back you will see thread after thread about about MS leaving

#3   2013/05/23 07:41PM
    Suziq

Quote yandrfan99:
    Quote Suziq: Im suprised that I'm not reading here that Michelle Stafford is leaving the show! can't imagine the show without her after all these 15 or 16 years! The show is really evolving. We lost a great with Jeanne Cooper and now this. Guess we move on!! So sad though....

If you look several pages back you will see thread after thread about about MS leaving

Just shockingly came across it! so sorry

#4   2013/05/23 07:41PM
    Grendel

Quote Suziq:
    Quote yandrfan99:

For real! How rude.

#5   2013/05/23 07:46PM
    yandrfan99

Quote Grendel:
    Quote Suziq:
    Quote yandrfan99:

For real! How rude.

No one is being rude. Suziq didn't know there were any posts about MS leaving and I told her where to look for them.

#6   2013/05/23 08:42PM
    y.nr

I hate that MS is leaving... But since she is going, I hope she takes Summer with her when she goes... TPTB broke their necks to change Summer actresses... and for what? They couldn't give into MS's requirements? I said YEARS ago when this site first began that PHONEY/SONY was sabotaging Y&R. They couldn't get rid of it while it was DAYTIME'S no.1 show... So they have slowly & methodically chipped away at it, and reduced it to this pile of crap that it is now. They have hired Y&R's rival to babysit... That's like asking a fox to go collect the eggs! I do not know what these idiots think people want to see in it's place... most certainly NOT another cooking show, NOT another talk show, NOT another Mr.know it all Dr. show, NOT another game show!

#7   2013/05/23 08:53PM
    Grendel

Quote y.nr: I hate that MS is leaving... But since she is going, I hope she takes Summer with her when she goes... TPTB broke their necks to change Summer actresses... and for what? They couldn't give into MS's requirements? I said YEARS ago when this site first began that PHONEY/SONY was sabotaging Y&R. They couldn't get rid of it while it was DAYTIME'S no.1 show... So they have slowly & methodically chipped away at it, and reduced it to this pile of crap that it is now. They have hired Y&R's rival to babysit... That's like asking a fox to go collect the eggs! I do not know what these idiots think people want to see in it's place... most certainly NOT another cooking show, NOT another talk show, NOT another Mr.know it all Dr. show, NOT another game show!

I agree with a lot of what you say. But I am pretty sure it's not Sony. It's CBS. Some of the top executives have been very honest and very vocal about wanting to get rid of their soaps.

#8   2013/05/23 08:58PM
    batty

Nobody has said that 'Phylliss' is leaving, only that MS is leaving....they more than likely will recast the role.

#9   2013/05/23 09:01PM
    Ash72

Quote yandrfan99:

Huh???? Wth? An I was loving Phyllis' newer good s/l!! Y?

#10   2013/05/23 09:01PM
    y.nr

I don't know what they think they'll replace it with? If you look at REALITY TV, those foney folks ARE a Soap! They aren't real at all! As long as the Soap is paying the bills, I don't know what they're so crotchety about... Probably some youngin, whose momma used to watch soaps, and now they want to do away with it since the power is in their crappy lil hands!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list