List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/23 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 04:45PM, Views: 5076, Replies: 116
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #81   2013/05/25 12:59PM
    Re: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?
    Grendel

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote Grendel: She is the only one on canvas that can fill MS's big shoes.

I flove MCE and Chelsea, but no one can fill Michelle Stafford's shoes.

I so agree with you on this!

#82   2013/05/25 01:53PM
    SadieLadie

Nothing about Chelsea reminds me of Phyllis. Not even close. I like Chelsea; always have. When she was under her mother's influence, she did bad things. But that all turned around after she had the baby. There's only been one character like Phyllis on that show and that IS Phyllis! I pray to a God there's never another one. Please don't replace that character!

#83   2013/05/25 03:54PM
    LucyT

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is Adam's "spunky terror." She inspires both love and hate among fans, and definitely inspires talk. Personally, she's one of my favorite characters. I love her chemistry with both Adam and Dylan.

She also inspires complete boredom and for the first time ever has made me contimplate hitting the FF button. I think everything about chelsea sucks. I WANT HER GONE!I know I am not the only one.

#84   2013/05/25 03:56PM
    LucyT

Quote Grendel: She is the only one on canvas that can fill MS's big shoes.

LOL

Only in the writer/producers DREAMS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/25 03:57PM
    #85   2013/05/25 03:56PM
    Grendel

Quote LucyT:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is Adam's "spunky terror." She inspires both love and hate among fans, and definitely inspires talk. Personally, she's one of my favorite characters. I love her chemistry with both Adam and Dylan.

She also inspires complete boredom and for the first time ever has made me contimplate hitting the FF button. I think everything about chelsea sucks. I WANT HER GONE!I know I am not the only one.

That's not going to happen. She is a fave of the powers that be and has a large and growing fan base.

#86   2013/05/25 04:00PM
    LucyT

Quote Grendel:
    Quote LucyT:

That's not going to happen. She is a fave of the powers that be and has a large and growing fan base.

YES YES I know she's a fav thats why they have shipped her all over Y&R trying to find a fit.

#87   2013/05/25 04:14PM
    Grendel

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote LucyT:

YES YES I know she's a fav thats why they have shipped her all over Y&R trying to find a fit.

Trying to find a fit. She is a great actress and IMO will be taking over as the new vixen. Of course she would be involved in multiple story lines.

#88   2013/05/25 06:30PM
    Grendel

Y&R is so lucky to have her!

#89   2013/05/26 09:02AM
    Grendel

Yes she is. Once Phyllis is gone, Y&R will really need her.

#90   2013/05/26 12:26PM
    dafyduc

Quote LucyT:

Right there with you! I can't stand her. She certainly cannot compare to Phyliss. I too wish chelsea would go back to the lake and fall in never to return.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list