List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/23 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 04:45PM, Views: 4917, Replies: 116
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #71   2013/05/24 02:28PM
    Re: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?
    Grendel

YES! She was great again today!

#72   2013/05/25 07:54AM
    Grendel

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is Adam's "spunky terror." She inspires both love and hate among fans, and definitely inspires talk. Personally, she's one of my favorite characters. I love her chemistry with both Adam and Dylan.

Love this post!

#73   2013/05/25 08:35AM
    cards1

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dafyduc:
    Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Vixen is definitely not word I wold use to describe Chelsea

For me, there is a certain Aura, presence and feel about soap vixen. Names like Phyllis summers, Blair Cramer ( OLTL) or Carly Jacks (GH) come to mind when I think of great Soap vixens. And Chelsea is NO WHERE near their league

And let's not forget Reva Shane! chelsea couldn't even fetch her coffee

I dont see CL being able to fight her way out of a paper bag at this point the writers have turned her into a goody two shoes. She blames every thing on Sharon or Chloe. She didnt have enough guts to tell her then husband she was pg. She always used Sharon as an excuse not to tell. Now she is using Dylan as the excuse. She used Chloe as the excuse as to why Dylan is now evolved when she was the one to first come up with the fake baby daddy not Chloe. She has no guts. She is not willing to take the blame for anything she has done or caused past or present. So unless she gets some guts a Vixen she will never be. I read somewhere in a different thread maybe that someone said she didnt have a choice who the father of her child was well we all have that choice. There is a little thing called protection or birth control. She knew her marriage was falling apart and she still slept with Adam with out protecting her self. Then she slept with Dylan with out protection. Maybe along with guts she needs some brain cells as well.

Actually I thought I hear her blaming Adam's obsession with NE and Victor as the main problems in her marriage to Adam and on that I would agree with her. I would say
    Adam again proved her correct, he just dumped Sharon all to gain approval from "daddy".

She did try to tell Adam on numerous occasions about her pregnancy but Sharon was ALWAYS there, and one time even wearing Chelsea's clothes. lol

As far as protection, yes she should have used it, BUT so should have Adam and Dylan. IMO works for both sexes.

That said she is wrong to tell Dylan he is the father. I find myself wishing Dylan was the father, but then again I guess there would be no drama in that. lol

I could see MCE playing a vixen, but IMO that is not the role they have her in on Y&R, she is a woman who has made many mistakes and has owned them, (until the pregnancy lie, so far)and was trying to change and make a better life for herself.

#74   2013/05/25 08:39AM
    Grendel

Quote cards1:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote dafyduc:
    Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Vixen is definitely not word I wold use to describe Chelsea

For me, there is a certain Aura, presence and feel about soap vixen. Names like Phyllis summers, Blair Cramer ( OLTL) or Carly Jacks (GH) come to mind when I think of great Soap vixens. And Chelsea is NO WHERE near their league

And let's not forget Reva Shane! chelsea couldn't even fetch her coffee

I dont see CL being able to fight her way out of a paper bag at this point the writers have turned her into a goody two shoes. She blames every thing on Sharon or Chloe. She didnt have enough guts to tell her then husband she was pg. She always used Sharon as an excuse not to tell. Now she is using Dylan as the excuse. She used Chloe as the excuse as to why Dylan is now evolved when she was the one to first come up with the fake baby daddy not Chloe. She has no guts. She is not willing to take the blame for anything she has done or caused past or present. So unless she gets some guts a Vixen she will never be. I read somewhere in a different thread maybe that someone said she didnt have a choice who the father of her child was well we all have that choice. There is a little thing called protection or birth control. She knew her marriage was falling apart and she still slept with Adam with out protecting her self. Then she slept with Dylan with out protection. Maybe along with guts she needs some brain cells as well.

Actually I thought I hear her blaming Adam's obsession with NE and Victor as the main problems in her marriage to Adam and on that I would agree with her. I would say
    Adam again proved her correct, he just dumped Sharon all to gain approval from "daddy".

She did try to tell Adam on numerous occasions about her pregnancy but Sharon was ALWAYS there, and one time even wearing Chelsea's clothes. lol

As far as protection, yes she should have used it, BUT so should have Adam and Dylan. IMO works for both sexes.

That said she is wrong to tell Dylan he is the father. I find myself wishing Dylan was the father, but then again I guess there would be no drama in that. lol

I could see MCE playing a vixen, but IMO that is not the role they have her in on Y&R, she is a woman who has made many mistakes and has owned them, (until the pregnancy lie, so far)and was trying to change and make a better life for herself.

ITA. Victor and NE got between her and Adam, not Sharon. If Chelsea knows the horrific things Adam did to Sharon, she should totally understand why he would feel the need to help her if he can. He owes her that much.

#75   2013/05/25 08:42AM
    cards1

Quote Grendel:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is Adam's "spunky terror." She inspires both love and hate among fans, and definitely inspires talk. Personally, she's one of my favorite characters. I love her chemistry with both Adam and Dylan.

Love this post!

I agree she has on screen chemistry. I usually don't take to new characters very easily but MCE is a good soap opera actress IMO.

#76   2013/05/25 08:43AM
    Jonathan1993

Yeah he messed over sharon in the past I guess him helping her is his way of saying I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you including with faith. But I think nick caused her more pain. Because she is obsessed with adam.

#77   2013/05/25 10:08AM
    Grendel

When Sharon finds out Chelsea is giving Adam a child, she will really lose it!

#78   2013/05/25 10:57AM
    Grendel

This lady back to the top.

#79   2013/05/25 12:16PM
    Grendel

She is the only one on canvas that can fill MS's big shoes.

#80   2013/05/25 12:21PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Grendel: She is the only one on canvas that can fill MS's big shoes.

I flove MCE and Chelsea, but no one can fill Michelle Stafford's shoes.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list