List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/23 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 04:45PM, Views: 4880, Replies: 116
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/05/24 08:08AM
    Re: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?
    roseofsharon...

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Vixen is definitely not word I wold use to describe Chelsea

For me, there is a certain Aura, presence and feel about soap vixen. Names like Phyllis summers, Blair Cramer ( OLTL) or Carly Jacks (GH) come to mind when I think of great Soap vixens. And Chelsea is NO WHERE near their league

And let's not forget Reva Shane! chelsea couldn't even fetch her coffee

OMG how could anyone forget Reva Shane. There is only one Reva, she could not be replaced, like Jeanne Cooper (Mrs. C). Those are the two best actresses on day time tv
    EVER.

#62   2013/05/24 08:08AM
    TwoOfEach

Chelsea is Adam's "spunky terror." She inspires both love and hate among fans, and definitely inspires talk. Personally, she's one of my favorite characters. I love her chemistry with both Adam and Dylan.

#63   2013/05/24 08:14AM
    Grendel

Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is Adam's "spunky terror." She inspires both love and hate among fans, and definitely inspires talk. Personally, she's one of my favorite characters. I love her chemistry with both Adam and Dylan.

I agree. She would sizzle with either Adam or Dylan but I prefer her with Adam!

#64   2013/05/24 08:39AM
    deceived

Quote Grendel:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote LucyT: She's a rapest with a heart of gold

Y&R needs to cut their losses and put Avery and Chelsea on a slow boat to China... please...they are just not working... and to take the place of Phyllis and Sharon is ridiculous. They cant' make up 20 + years of memories... maybe they could be mentors, like Brooke and Taylor on B&B.

LOL Victor may just put her on that slow boat to some where after he finds out she was lying about his grand child.

A Vixen CL isnt. But she could be I am sure. When she first came on the soap she did have some back bone and spunk she really gave Victoria and Billy hell. But then the writers ruined her. Now she is a want to be con with no back bone or fire.

Well it seems the powers that be at Y&R feel she is!

Like I posted, if they don't quit while they are ahead, Y&R will be cancelled... because they are not listening to the long-time faithful fans. Veterans should not be propping these newbies...

If the vets aren't bringing in the audience CBS sponsors want, then the show will be canceled anyway.

The Veterans have brought it everyday for about 40 years... these newbies and new fickle young fans wont be able to carry it. Veterans know what they are doing...veterans don't bring on the amateur hour, they are professionals even through sixth grade writing for high school.

#65   2013/05/24 09:05AM
    Grendel

Quote deceived:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote LucyT: She's a rapest with a heart of gold

Y&R needs to cut their losses and put Avery and Chelsea on a slow boat to China... please...they are just not working... and to take the place of Phyllis and Sharon is ridiculous. They cant' make up 20 + years of memories... maybe they could be mentors, like Brooke and Taylor on B&B.

LOL Victor may just put her on that slow boat to some where after he finds out she was lying about his grand child.

A Vixen CL isnt. But she could be I am sure. When she first came on the soap she did have some back bone and spunk she really gave Victoria and Billy hell. But then the writers ruined her. Now she is a want to be con with no back bone or fire.

Well it seems the powers that be at Y&R feel she is!

Like I posted, if they don't quit while they are ahead, Y&R will be cancelled... because they are not listening to the long-time faithful fans. Veterans should not be propping these newbies...

If the vets aren't bringing in the audience CBS sponsors want, then the show will be canceled anyway.

The Veterans have brought it everyday for about 40 years... these newbies and new fickle young fans wont be able to carry it. Veterans know what they are doing...veterans don't bring on the amateur hour, they are professionals even through sixth grade writing for high school.

If the vets were bringing in the audience the sponsors wanted, the newbies wouldn't be taking over. We know there won't be any soaps on the network in 5 years. But the newbies will keep Y&R around a little while longer.

#66   2013/05/24 11:25AM
    Grendel

Chelsea and Adam today, just WOW!

#67   2013/05/24 11:43AM
    Cass Eno

Quote Grendel: Chelsea and Adam today, just WOW!

The writers have got to get these two back together. They are dynamite.

#68   2013/05/24 11:55AM
    Grendel

Quote Cass Eno:
    Quote Grendel: Chelsea and Adam today, just WOW!

The writers have got to get these two back together. They are dynamite.

Yes they are. But they can be in the same room together and the walls start to melt. What SPICE they have!

#69   2013/05/24 12:15PM
    Grendel

Yep! Chelsea the vixen, Avery the sweetheart.

#70   2013/05/24 12:47PM
    Grendel

Back to the top.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list