List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/23 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 04:45PM, Views: 4801, Replies: 116
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/05/24 07:06AM
    Re: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?
    dafyduc

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Vixen is definitely not word I wold use to describe Chelsea

For me, there is a certain Aura, presence and feel about soap vixen. Names like Phyllis summers, Blair Cramer ( OLTL) or Carly Jacks (GH) come to mind when I think of great Soap vixens. And Chelsea is NO WHERE near their league

And let's not forget Reva Shane! chelsea couldn't even fetch her coffee

#52   2013/05/24 07:14AM
    Jackie10

Quote deceived:
    Quote LucyT: She's a rapest with a heart of gold

Y&R needs to cut their losses and put Avery and Chelsea on a slow boat to China... please...they are just not working... and to take the place of Phyllis and Sharon is ridiculous. They cant' make up 20 + years of memories... maybe they could be mentors, like Brooke and Taylor on B&B.

LOL Victor may just put her on that slow boat to some where after he finds out she was lying about his grand child.

A Vixen CL isnt. But she could be I am sure. When she first came on the soap she did have some back bone and spunk she really gave Victoria and Billy hell. But then the writers ruined her. Now she is a want to be con with no back bone or fire.

#53   2013/05/24 07:17AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I looked up the word Vixen... and I need to recant my earlier statement...

She is definition number 2

1) A female fox.
    2) A woman regarded as quarrelsome, shrewish , or malicious.

#54   2013/05/24 07:24AM
    Jackie10

Quote dafyduc:
    Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Vixen is definitely not word I wold use to describe Chelsea

For me, there is a certain Aura, presence and feel about soap vixen. Names like Phyllis summers, Blair Cramer ( OLTL) or Carly Jacks (GH) come to mind when I think of great Soap vixens. And Chelsea is NO WHERE near their league

And let's not forget Reva Shane! chelsea couldn't even fetch her coffee

I dont see CL being able to fight her way out of a paper bag at this point the writers have turned her into a goody two shoes. She blames every thing on Sharon or Chloe. She didnt have enough guts to tell her then husband she was pg. She always used Sharon as an excuse not to tell. Now she is using Dylan as the excuse. She used Chloe as the excuse as to why Dylan is now evolved when she was the one to first come up with the fake baby daddy not Chloe. She has no guts. She is not willing to take the blame for anything she has done or caused past or present. So unless she gets some guts a Vixen she will never be. I read somewhere in a different thread maybe that someone said she didnt have a choice who the father of her child was well we all have that choice. There is a little thing called protection or birth control. She knew her marriage was falling apart and she still slept with Adam with out protecting her self. Then she slept with Dylan with out protection. Maybe along with guts she needs some brain cells as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/24 07:30AM
    #55   2013/05/24 07:27AM
    Grendel

Quote Lolacat: Love MCE. She is the reason that I started watching Y&R again after a hiatus.She is super talented and has already been nominated for daytime Emmys 4 times.. That says something for her talent.

Preach! Now that Phyllis will be gone, Cheleasa is so critical to the show. A lot of us would quit Y&R if she wasn't there.

#56   2013/05/24 07:42AM
    blubird

Quote Grendel: Chelsea and Avery are the next generation Phyllis and Sharon.

No chance of that happening.. Chelsea's character is boring and acts like a giggle school girl, her best scene's are ..as another poster said is when she is fighting with Adam..still don't see any depth in the actress.\JMHO

#57   2013/05/24 07:51AM
    Grendel

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote deceived:

Y&R needs to cut their losses and put Avery and Chelsea on a slow boat to China... please...they are just not working... and to take the place of Phyllis and Sharon is ridiculous. They cant' make up 20 + years of memories... maybe they could be mentors, like Brooke and Taylor on B&B.

LOL Victor may just put her on that slow boat to some where after he finds out she was lying about his grand child.

A Vixen CL isnt. But she could be I am sure. When she first came on the soap she did have some back bone and spunk she really gave Victoria and Billy hell. But then the writers ruined her. Now she is a want to be con with no back bone or fire.

Well it seems the powers that be at Y&R feel she is!

#58   2013/05/24 07:54AM
    starlight19

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I looked up the word Vixen... and I need to recant my earlier statement...

She is definition number 2

1) A female fox.
    2) A woman regarded as quarrelsome, shrewish , or malicious.

SPOT ON!!! and let's not forget a big fat LIAR and WHINER

#59   2013/05/24 08:00AM
    deceived

Quote Grendel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote deceived:

Like I posted, if they don't quit while they are ahead, Y&R will be cancelled... because they are not listening to the long-time faithful fans. Veterans should not be propping these newbies...

#60   2013/05/24 08:03AM
    Grendel

Quote deceived:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote deceived:

Like I posted, if they don't quit while they are ahead, Y&R will be cancelled... because they are not listening to the long-time faithful fans. Veterans should not be propping these newbies...

If the vets aren't bringing in the audience CBS sponsors want, then the show will be canceled anyway.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list