List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/23 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 04:45PM, Views: 4909, Replies: 116
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/05/23 08:53PM
    Re: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?
    LucyT

She's a rapest with a heart of gold

#42   2013/05/23 08:57PM
    ski lady

I really like Chelsea. MCE is so pretty and except for the big lie to Billy, she has been a pretty solid citizen. I pull for underdogs and she has definitely been that. But this baby lie with Dylan is making me dislike her. I understand that she's afraid Adam will take the baby from her and she lucked into a super-nice guy to fill the baby daddy role, but I won't like her much until she confesses to Dylan

#43   2013/05/23 10:26PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Lanie1959: she certainly is one of the most talked about characters on this board

She is talk about because of Adam,And this big fat lie she is trying to cover up.Once the truth comes out it wont be anyone talking about her lying but,She needs to be with Adam and lets see the story unfold,The two of them would light up the soap land,But she needs to tell the truth.Two many people are finding out the truth and that bad for her.Someone is going to let the cat out of the bag.I wish nthe truth would come out now.So I say tell the truth so we can move on to someone else.

#44   2013/05/24 12:56AM
    ElusiveButte...

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Vixen is definitely not word I wold use to describe Chelsea

For me, there is a certain Aura, presence and feel about soap vixen. Names like Phyllis summers, Blair Cramer ( OLTL) or Carly Jacks (GH) come to mind when I think of great Soap vixens. And Chelsea is NO WHERE near their league

I wouldn't call Chelsea a vixen either.

I sat here running through the female characters that I think could be given that status...and I can only come up with Skye...now THERE is a vixen!

And something tells me that Gloria also once held that title as well!

#45   2013/05/24 01:08AM
    purplehearts14

Quote Grendel: She is a big fave of the powers that be. MCE was great at AMC as Annie and I like her even better as Chelsea. This is one time the casting department scored a perfect 10!

Must show me some spark first.. Not the spark that only comes when in a scene arguing with Adam.. Adam makes most look good ( luv Adam ) . But that Summer..she sure is on her way !!

#46   2013/05/24 01:54AM
    Jonathan1993

Chelsea is great, she knows who she want to be with, did you get the subliminal message to adam" I'm going to be with the baby and its father" she's telling him she wants him. But I guess he didn't catch it like I did. I hope she does right by her kid and adam, she lost Adams kid before and I don't know if he will recover seeing chelsea and dylan as a family. Mce is fantastic and hot. But her and dylan just don't seem to click like her and adam, they clicked from the very beginning. Dylan has muscles yeah but he has a dry personality, adam has many. I hope they get back together where she belongs.

#47   2013/05/24 02:53AM
    flygirl1969

Quote Grendel: She is a big fave of the powers that be. MCE was great at AMC as Annie and I like her even better as Chelsea. This is one time the casting department scored a perfect 10!

Clearly she's their fave since she's on everyday . I could be neutral to the character if she wasn't forced upon me 5 days a week. It makes me resentful and dislike the character. There are others actors that deserve airtime. It's not her fault tptb give her all the s/l but it irks me .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/24 02:55AM
    #48   2013/05/24 03:04AM
    Lolacat

Love MCE. She is the reason that I started watching Y&R again after a hiatus.She is super talented and has already been nominated for daytime Emmys 4 times.. That says something for her talent.

#49   2013/05/24 03:10AM
    Lolacat

Quote Gramee Bee: You are absolutely correct, the difference being Sharon has been diagnosed and is in treatment for her disease. Plus Sharon has a long history with Y&R and a lot of backstory. SC has been through years, the death of a child, lots of angst.

Chelsea, on the other hand, has only shown a background of lying and cheating and coning. She had a positive side when she first married Adam, but that has all been negated by this horendious lie, both to Adam and Dylan. She is going to ruin many character's lives. I don't see any nomination for her as Vixen of the Year.

So Sharon gets a pass because she was recently diagnosed? LOL.. Sharon has lied to Nick/Jack about who the father of Faith was.Cheating? Yep, Sharon has done that MANY times.Lets not forget that Sharon is kleptomaniac too.

#50   2013/05/24 04:58AM
    deceived

Quote LucyT: She's a rapest with a heart of gold

Y&R needs to cut their losses and put Avery and Chelsea on a slow boat to China... please...they are just not working... and to take the place of Phyllis and Sharon is ridiculous. They cant' make up 20 + years of memories... maybe they could be mentors, like Brooke and Taylor on B&B.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list