List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/23 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 04:45PM, Views: 5164, Replies: 116
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/23 07:25PM
    Re: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?
    Grendel

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote Cass Eno: I think this Chelsea phase will pass.

I hope so

lol!!!

Believe me, she is NOT all that!

She was all that to the powers that be at AMC and she IS all that to the powers that be at Y&R. And of course to her legions of fans.

#32   2013/05/23 07:31PM
    Grendel

Avery went from being a hot shot, super lawyer to Bette Crocker. She can definitely be the new Sharon.

#33   2013/05/23 07:34PM
    Gramee Bee

Quote Grendel:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:

I hope so

lol!!!

She was all that to the powers that be at AMC and she IS all that to the powers that be at Y&R. And of course to her legions of fans.

If she was so great at AMC, then why isn't she still there?

She has bad history on Y&R, the Billy/Baby fiasco for one, and not the constant lying, whining, etc. Where is there for this character to go once this baby is born and the truth is revealed? Adam is going to go ballistic, Victor won't be far behind, Dylan will be crushed, Kevin and Chloe will both probably be in jail. I say the only thing left for her may be across the hall at The Bold and the Beautiful!

There was a rumor several months ago that indicated she would eventually be going back to AMC. Maybe???? But again if she was such a darling for TPTB at AMC, why isn't she still there?

#34   2013/05/23 07:44PM
    Grendel

Quote Gramee Bee:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam:

I hope so

lol!!!

If she was so great at AMC, then why isn't she still there?

She has bad history on Y&R, the Billy/Baby fiasco for one, and not the constant lying, whining, etc. Where is there for this character to go once this baby is born and the truth is revealed? Adam is going to go ballistic, Victor won't be far behind, Dylan will be crushed, Kevin and Chloe will both probably be in jail. I say the only thing left for her may be across the hall at The Bold and the Beautiful!

There was a rumor several months ago that indicated she would eventually be going back to AMC. Maybe???? But again if she was such a darling for TPTB at AMC, why isn't she still there?

She left when ABC canceled the show. CBS hired her faster than the speed of light. Why would any actor leave a NETWORK to work on a web series? lol!!!!

#35   2013/05/23 07:47PM
    Gramee Bee

I remember seeing her on Y&R before AMC was cancelled. I believe Annie was sent off to a mental institution. We should get the name of it, maybe Chelsea can join her!

#36   2013/05/23 07:48PM
    Grendel

Quote Gramee Bee: I remember seeing her on Y&R before AMC was cancelled. I believe Annie was sent off to a mental institution. We should get the name of it, maybe Chelsea can join her!

I believe the current writers have made Sharon the crazy lady of Y&R. She already spent time in the mental hospital.

#37   2013/05/23 07:49PM
    canada gal

Quote Gramee Bee: I remember seeing her on Y&R before AMC was cancelled. I believe Annie was sent off to a mental institution. We should get the name of it, maybe Chelsea can join her!

touche

#38   2013/05/23 07:54PM
    Gramee Bee

You are absolutely correct, the difference being Sharon has been diagnosed and is in treatment for her disease. Plus Sharon has a long history with Y&R and a lot of backstory. SC has been through years, the death of a child, lots of angst.

Chelsea, on the other hand, has only shown a background of lying and cheating and coning. She had a positive side when she first married Adam, but that has all been negated by this horendious lie, both to Adam and Dylan. She is going to ruin many character's lives. I don't see any nomination for her as Vixen of the Year.

#39   2013/05/23 08:13PM
    Grendel

Quote Gramee Bee: You are absolutely correct, the difference being Sharon has been diagnosed and is in treatment for her disease. Plus Sharon has a long history with Y&R and a lot of backstory. SC has been through years, the death of a child, lots of angst.

Chelsea, on the other hand, has only shown a background of lying and cheating and coning. She had a positive side when she first married Adam, but that has all been negated by this horendious lie, both to Adam and Dylan. She is going to ruin many character's lives. I don't see any nomination for her as Vixen of the Year.

I don't give two cents about any back story and I am pretty sure the current regime doesn't either. I am not even going to get into cheating. OMG a 3 way WTD? Sleeping your way throw TWO families? Please Chelsea is a girl scout compared to Sharon.

#40   2013/05/23 08:17PM
    Gramee Bee

IMO, part of the enjoyment of watching soap operas is the ability for people to see and interpret characters in different lights.

When it comes right down to it, the ratings tell the tale as to who get their contracts renewed. We will all wait and see.......

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list