List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/23 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 04:45PM, Views: 4966, Replies: 116
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/23 06:08PM
    Re: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?
    Georgia rain

I for one love Chelsea.. She is one character that has me excited.. Waiting for the Chadam baby to be born and all the drama!

#12   2013/05/23 06:08PM
    Grendel

Quote Cass Eno: I think this Chelsea phase will pass.

I hope MCE wins that Emmy! She is amazing!

#13   2013/05/23 06:11PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

Vixen is definitely not word I wold use to describe Chelsea

For me, there is a certain Aura, presence and feel about soap vixen. Names like Phyllis summers, Blair Cramer ( OLTL) or Carly Jacks (GH) come to mind when I think of great Soap vixens. And Chelsea is NO WHERE near their league

#14   2013/05/23 06:13PM
    LucyT

Quote Cass Eno: I think this Chelsea phase will pass.

I do too they have been at "it" for awhile now and it's going nowhere fast.

Pretty much flatline.

#15   2013/05/23 06:15PM
    LucyT

Quote Ms Ayers:
    Quote LucyT: Yeah, not even close but I am sure TPTB are hoping and praying and pulling out every thing they got to ship this lame character.

ITA! I'm not a Phyllis fan but i loved to hate her. Chelsea is just plain annoying. She is no replacement for Phyllis.

Phyllis played by MS.I have loved and I have hated but I have never been indifferent to her.

#16   2013/05/23 06:17PM
    Grendel

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Vixen is definitely not word I wold use to describe Chelsea

For me, there is a certain Aura, presence and feel about soap vixen. Names like Phyllis summers, Blair Cramer ( OLTL) or Carly Jacks (GH) come to mind when I think of great Soap vixens. And Chelsea is NO WHERE near their league

I love Carly and Phyllis and I would put Chelsea in their league. MCE is a terrific actress and Chelsea is still fairly new. The writers will add more layers to her.

#17   2013/05/23 06:19PM
    Jennapoo

I like Chelsea, I think she is great...... I would like to see her back with Adam where she belongs. Together they bring out the best of each other.

#18   2013/05/23 06:23PM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

Quote Grendel:
    Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Vixen is definitely not word I wold use to describe Chelsea

I love Carly and Phyllis and I would put Chelsea in their league. MCE is a terrific actress and Chelsea is still fairly new. The writers will add more layers to her.

And this is the beauty of soaps, everyone see's things differently

The writers can write the character to be anything they want but its the Actors job to bring it. I have nothing bad to say about MCE acting. But I respectfully disagree that This character is any where near my idea of Vixen status or even close to some of the greats.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/23 06:24PM
    #19   2013/05/23 06:25PM
    Grendel

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman:
    Quote Grendel:

and this is the beauty of soaps, everyone see's things differently

The writers can write the character to be anything they want but its the Actors job to bring it. I have nothing bad to say about MCE acting.

But I respectfully disagree that This character is any where near my idea of Vixen status or even close to some of the greats.

Ok.

#20   2013/05/23 06:31PM
    Lanie1959

she certainly is one of the most talked about characters on this board

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list