List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/23 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 04:45PM, Views: 5062, Replies: 116
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 page:
    #111   2013/05/29 01:16PM
    Re: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?
    Joy T

I hated the first writing for Chelsea with Billy. I don't like her with Adam. I think she pulls him down. I love her with Dylan and I love her with Cain. She has a certain spark. Dull with Adam.

As far as Avery, I think she can be so much more without Nick. I would like for writers to test her chemistry with Adam or Michael. I see a great potential.

#112   2013/05/29 02:24PM
    Grendel

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote Grendel: She is the new Phyllis.

Don't insult MS, please.

Its not an insult. I am a huge fan of MS (Phyllis) so it's a huge compliment.

Sorry, but if you're a fan of MS, you ARE insulting her. Her acting skills nor the intensity of her character don't even come CLOSE to Phyllis or MS. She's just not that significant on this show compared to Phyllis, and never will be. She's just a con artist gold digger. Phyllis was a con, but not a gold digger, and she was intelligent, acquired success in her own merit. What has Chelsea done except sucker men and use pregnancies to advance herself? What skill does she have, outside of opening her legs?? It most definitely is an insult.

That's not true. I also watched MCE on AMC and I know what a good actress she is. She is already nominated for an Emmy for her work so she must be doing pretty well. The writers have made her one of the new female leads on the show so with MS gone, she will have an even bigger role. Good for Chelsea that she is so young and fertile. That will serve her well.

Yep, bc fertility is all she can do to give herself any kind of life. Using a brain and actually working your a$$ off, for example, would require REAL intelligence and skill, which she sorely lacks.

Who does that at Y&R? lol

#113   2013/05/29 04:27PM
    Grendel

She is the present and the future!

#114   2013/05/29 04:28PM
    Tambam

I find Chelsea crazy boring!!

#115   2013/05/29 04:36PM
    Grendel

Quote Tambam: I find Chelsea crazy boring!!

You think she is boring! NOOOOOOO!

#116   2013/05/29 04:39PM
    Tambam

Quote Grendel:

LOL. I'm sorry!! It's not really MCE's acting or anything. It's the writing. I'm very frustrated with it lately. I'm in a snitty, complaining mood. I think they could have done so much more for and with her.

#117   2013/05/29 04:45PM
    Grendel

Quote Tambam:
    Quote Grendel:

LOL. I'm sorry!! It's not really MCE's acting or anything. It's the writing. I'm very frustrated with it lately. I'm in a snitty, complaining mood. I think they could have done so much more for and with her.

Lol! I know that feeling. I was already of fan of MCE from her AMC days. So I am biased.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list