List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?

Started by Grendel at 2013/05/23 05:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/29 04:45PM, Views: 4791, Replies: 116
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #91   2013/05/26 12:39PM
    Re: Chelsea, Y&R's New Vixnen?
    Grendel

Well when Phyllis leaves, Phaters can bash Chelsea.

#92   2013/05/26 01:13PM
    deceived

Quote LucyT:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is Adam's "spunky terror." She inspires both love and hate among fans, and definitely inspires talk. Personally, she's one of my favorite characters. I love her chemistry with both Adam and Dylan.

She also inspires complete boredom and for the first time ever has made me contimplate hitting the FF button. I think everything about chelsea sucks. I WANT HER GONE!I know I am not the only one.

yawn...

#93   2013/05/26 02:55PM
    Grendel

Quote deceived:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Chelsea is Adam's "spunky terror." She inspires both love and hate among fans, and definitely inspires talk. Personally, she's one of my favorite characters. I love her chemistry with both Adam and Dylan.

She also inspires complete boredom and for the first time ever has made me contimplate hitting the FF button. I think everything about chelsea sucks. I WANT HER GONE!I know I am not the only one.

yawn...

She is young, beautiful, smart, ambitious and very fertile!! lol! Y&R is lucky to have such a great character to fill the very big shoes being left by Phyllis departure.

#94   2013/05/27 06:23AM
    Grendel

She is the new Phyllis.

#95   2013/05/27 06:53AM
    justmyopinion

Quote Grendel: She is the new Phyllis.

Don't insult MS, please.

#96   2013/05/27 06:57AM
    starlight19

Quote justmyopinion:

Don't insult MS, please.

I agree. She doesn't even come close to Phyllis.

#97   2013/05/27 07:02AM
    Grendel

Quote justmyopinion:

Don't insult MS, please.

Its not an insult. I am a huge fan of MS (Phyllis) so it's a huge compliment.

#98   2013/05/27 07:52AM
    justmyopinion

Quote Grendel:
    Quote justmyopinion:

Don't insult MS, please.

Sorry, but if you're a fan of MS, you ARE insulting her. Her acting skills nor the intensity of her character don't even come CLOSE to Phyllis or MS. She's just not that significant on this show compared to Phyllis, and never will be. She's just a con artist gold digger. Phyllis was a con, but not a gold digger, and she was intelligent, acquired success in her own merit. What has Chelsea done except sucker men and use pregnancies to advance herself? What skill does she have, outside of opening her legs?? Just way more depth to Phyllis' character. That, and MS has made the character irreplacable. I can't say the same for the Chelsea character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/27 07:54AM
    #99   2013/05/27 07:55AM
    Grendel

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote justmyopinion:

Don't insult MS, please.

Sorry, but if you're a fan of MS, you ARE insulting her. Her acting skills nor the intensity of her character don't even come CLOSE to Phyllis or MS. She's just not that significant on this show compared to Phyllis, and never will be. She's just a con artist gold digger. Phyllis was a con, but not a gold digger, and she was intelligent, acquired success in her own merit. What has Chelsea done except sucker men and use pregnancies to advance herself? What skill does she have, outside of opening her legs?? It most definitely is an insult.

That's not true. I also watched MCE on AMC and I know what a good actress she is. She is already nominated for an Emmy for her work so she must be doing pretty well. The writers have made her one of the new female leads on the show so with MS gone, she will have an even bigger role. Good for Chelsea that she is so young and fertile. That will serve her well.

#100   2013/05/27 07:58AM
    Grendel

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote justmyopinion:

Don't insult MS, please.

Sorry, but if you're a fan of MS, you ARE insulting her. Her acting skills nor the intensity of her character don't even come CLOSE to Phyllis or MS. She's just not that significant on this show compared to Phyllis, and never will be. She's just a con artist gold digger. Phyllis was a con, but not a gold digger, and she was intelligent, acquired success in her own merit. What has Chelsea done except sucker men and use pregnancies to advance herself? What skill does she have, outside of opening her legs?? Just way more depth to Phyllis' character. That, and MS has made the character irreplacable. I can't say the same for the Chelsea character.

Look she has replaced Phyllis already. Now that Phyllis is leaving you are bashing Chelsea! I guess that's called Chaters!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list