List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: what prompted Nick to do DNA on Summer????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what prompted Nick to do DNA on Summer????

Started by LeLe at 2013/05/22 03:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/23 11:26AM, Views: 950, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/05/22 03:19PM
    what prompted Nick to do DNA on Summer????
    LeLe

What got Nick suspicious of Summer to do the DNA test? I think I missed something here. Help if you can. Thanks!

#2   2013/05/22 03:27PM
    Re: what prompted Nick to do DNA on Summer????
    weatherholt3

Quote LeLe: What got Nick suspicious of Summer to do the DNA test? I think I missed something here. Help if you can. Thanks!

Because Summer has the hots for Kyle and Kyle may be her brother because the first DNA test to see if Phyllis baby was Nick or Jack came back inclusive and Nick stated the baby was his, but with Summer have a crush on Kyle he doesn't want Summer doing anything Kyle who may be her brother.

#3   2013/05/23 09:21AM
    hotspice58

I thought the lab wrote and said the result of the earlier DNA test was corrupted.

#4   2013/05/23 10:07AM
    Ebybrowempoly

nick 4 years knew that there was a chance that summer could be jacks. that there alone is worst than what adam did. he thought only of himself and what he wanted.alot like his father.he does as he wants to get what he wants. did he think that summer was never going to grow up and never fall in love. he didnt think of anyone but himself. he didnt think of noah his blood son.what could happen if it ever came to light. no matter what the reason nick was wrong. nick should have told phyllis annd they could have had the test again. the thing is .he said he couldnt lose another daughter.so was nick living a lie with phyllis .did he really love phyllis or was it to be near summer.

#5   2013/05/23 11:07AM
    go2girl

Quote Ebybrowempoly: nick 4 years knew that there was a chance that summer could be jacks. that there alone is worst than what adam did. he thought only of himself and what he wanted.alot like his father.he does as he wants to get what he wants. did he think that summer was never going to grow up and never fall in love. he didnt think of anyone but himself. he didnt think of noah his blood son.what could happen if it ever came to light. no matter what the reason nick was wrong. nick should have told phyllis annd they could have had the test again. the thing is .he said he couldnt lose another daughter.so was nick living a lie with phyllis .did he really love phyllis or was it to be near summer.

It was Summer. He surely was appreciative to Phyllis for everything (especially all the sex) but he never truly was in love with her and she knew that, which is why she was always sooooo insecure. And proof of the "Summer factor" is the way Phyllis so easily used her to hold on to Nick time and again.

#6   2013/05/23 11:26AM
    Ebybrowempoly

will this be the one thing that will break the nick spell.will phyllis finaly see that it was jack and only jack that ever truly loved her.that yes in some small way nick did love her but not the kind she had for him.that they were not the couple she thought they were. will she be able to let jack fully love her and fully love him back.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list