List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Adam

Started by fromday01 at 2013/05/22 11:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/23 07:46PM, Views: 3391, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/22 11:02AM
    Chelsea and Adam
    fromday01

I think Chelsea should tell Adam the truth about the baby so that Avery can be with Dylan.

#2   2013/05/22 11:17AM
    Re: Chelsea and Adam
    Gramee Bee

Chelsea telling the truth will not happen. The trust is gone between the two of them, and if/when Adam finds out about Chelsea's giant con on him, the fury in him will explode the likes she has never seen. I can't imagine any way back together, just forgive and forget won't do it. It would take massive amounts of couple counseling in real life. But then again this is reel life!

#3   2013/05/22 11:57AM
    coco28

I think in the American show today, it was clear that Adam is figuring it out that she is shwowing too soon and given the time line whenwomen start to show, ths very well could be his little rugrat in there. He almost warned chelsea that if this is his baby....Chelsea didnt let him finish his sentence. Chelsea should know this is over, he is very suspicious. He is a dog with a bone now and he wont stop chasing this till he knows the truth. She really really needs to come clean, this is about tp blow up in her face.

P.S can someone please puch chloe's lights out. I just want to see that.

#4   2013/05/22 12:33PM
    Grendel

Adam will demand a paternity test or Victoria will confirm his suspicions.

#5   2013/05/22 12:53PM
    hubbardfan

I don't care how it gets done...I just want Adam to get his baby from that lying woman! She and Dylan can make their OWN baby if it goes that far! Dylan better watch out who he threatens; Adam doesn't play, especially about something this important to him! Chelsea has screwed up royally!

#6   2013/05/22 03:34PM
    Laloni

Quote hubbardfan: I don't care how it gets done...I just want Adam to get his baby from that lying woman! She and Dylan can make their OWN baby if it goes that far! Dylan better watch out who he threatens; Adam doesn't play, especially about something this important to him! Chelsea has screwed up royally!

I don't understand the writers turning Chelsea in to such a liar and cruel person all the lies that the women on this show tells is terrible, we have Lily, Summer, Lauren, Sharon, Chelsea and Chloea, why is it the women have to lie. I really liked Chelsea when she was married to Adam, what was exactly wrong with her character, a nice person, loved her husband, I just don't get it.

#7   2013/05/22 05:04PM
    Cass Eno

Well Chelsea's mom Anita is an idiot. Perhaps the apple didn't fall far enough from the tree.

#8   2013/05/22 05:10PM
    cdhg

Quote Laloni:
    Quote hubbardfan: I don't care how it gets done...I just want Adam to get his baby from that lying woman! She and Dylan can make their OWN baby if it goes that far! Dylan better watch out who he threatens; Adam doesn't play, especially about something this important to him! Chelsea has screwed up royally!

I don't understand the writers turning Chelsea in to such a liar and cruel person all the lies that the women on this show tells is terrible, we have Lily, Summer, Lauren, Sharon, Chelsea and Chloea, why is it the women have to lie. I really liked Chelsea when she was married to Adam, what was exactly wrong with her character, a nice person, loved her husband, I just don't get it.

New writers who wanted to repair Sharon and reunite Shadam I suppose.

#9   2013/05/22 05:14PM
    Lanie1959

I don't care if Fetus Burner ever finds out about the baby. Chelsea may be a liar but Adam is a fetus burning kidnapper.

#10   2013/05/22 06:13PM
    GCresident

Too many people will be hurt if Chelsea does not tell soon, or Adam doesn't figure it out. Now Chloe is suggesting that Chelsea marry Dylan to protect the baby! I loved it that Dylan went to see Adam. He is a strong and quiet man, not threats, just an order!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list