List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/05/21 09:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/31 11:52AM, Views: 7940, Replies: 125
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/05/23 03:44PM
    Re: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she
    Gemini50

Quote Grendel: It would be great if MM and MCE both win Emmys! But I want MS to win too.

I totally agree. Would be nice if they both won. They are and were riveting and dynamic all of 2012.

MCE has been nom 4x and MM one time.

#72   2013/05/23 03:48PM
    Gemini50

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Lolacat: I agree that Adam still loves Chelsea.I would think that TPTB would keep them interacting together quite a bit with the fighting and eventually reconciling. Both MM and MCE got Daytime Emmy nominations and both scenes that were submitted were of the 2 of them together. When they are on fire, they are great..

What else could they submit? MM was stuck propping the B team for most of the year. They were both absolute snooze fests until Sharon was dropped back in their orbit. I agree that Chadam's chemistry while fighting is good but in order to be a great couple you have to have that chemistry no matter what the scene calls for. MM has even said he shouldn't win. He believes Jason Thompson should. That tells me that even he knows he didn't do his best work this year. How could he? MAB stripped him of everything that made him an interesting character and stuck him with Kevin,Chloe and Chelsea and with minimal airtime.

Totally disagree, he did great work with MCE that is why he got his first ever Emmy nom. He worked with other actors these past 5 years he has been on the show and never received anything. It is because of the pairing with MCE simple as that. He makes a big deal of not winning because hopefully he feels the ofther actor did better work than himself, for which I give him credit for being honest. I am wondering if he wins will he accept the Emmy or refuse it? To this day MCE and MM are riveting together in every scene, this is what I see on my screen. JMHO

He did not receive a nomination because he refused to put his name in til the process was change and he fought to get it changed. As many know! When he first came to Y&R he was upset that MTS was over looked along with others and fought to have the system change after a few years it was and now he put his name in. It had nothing to do with MCE. He had much better scenes with out her. That he never put up because of the way the system was.

Just wondering what changed his mind this time around for performances 2012. Maybe he thought he did not have good enough material to submit in previous. Besides the system has not changed all that much. I understand what you are saying but I truly believe he submitted last year because he knows the great work with him and MCE. Other submitted in previous got noms. I don't MM bu I would guess he looks after his career well.

He said in an interview in 2011 that he would not submit until they changed the system.

Because he fought to get the system changed and with his help they did change it! Even his cast mates were proud of him for fighting to get the out dated system changed. So glad he did. Again he has had far better scenes that should have won him emmy's that he never submitted. But any scene with Adam is great. And I can understand giving up the love of his life to placate CL would be a winner.

He also asked to be a judge in choosing nom in the leading lady category. Looks like that could have been a conflict of interest in my eyes, SC. Thank god the other judges had a say in who got nominated. How much has the system changed?

#73   2013/05/23 04:15PM
    TwoOfEach

Chadam has been very good for both MM & MCE. They both secured emmy-nods for submitting the same episode, and they've both gotten plenty of press.

MAB made a mistake by isolating Chadam from the rest of the cast, but the new regime has rectified that decision. Adam is mixing it up at NE with Victor and Victoria while still obsessing over Chelsea and the baby. Chelsea is working at Jabot, conning Avery's true love Dylan into believing he's her baby daddy and trying to stay one step ahead of Adam in hiding that he's the father. Both Adam and Chelsea are at the center of the action, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

#74   2013/05/23 04:49PM
    Grendel

Still loves her? He never stopped.

#75   2013/05/23 05:21PM
    cdhg

Quote TwoOfEach: Chadam has been very good for both MM & MCE. They both secured emmy-nods for submitting the same episode, and they've both gotten plenty of press.

MAB made a mistake by isolating Chadam from the rest of the cast, but the new regime has rectified that decision. Adam is mixing it up at NE with Victor and Victoria while still obsessing over Chelsea and the baby. Chelsea is working at Jabot, conning Avery's true love Dylan into believing he's her baby daddy and trying to stay one step ahead of Adam in hiding that he's the father. Both Adam and Chelsea are at the center of the action, and I don't see that changing any time soon.

Great analysis. Spot on. Whether MAB was trying to or not, she hit gold with Chadam. I agree that they become too isolated and backburned at times not appearing as much in episodes. Perhaps, it was a way to develop a longer love relationship between the two as part of the redemption story. It was set up to go a number of directions int the future, which as you say the new writers have brought them in with other cast members and more to the forefront.

#76   2013/05/23 05:26PM
    cdhg

I definitely disagree with those who say they only have chemistry in the fight scenes. I see great chemistry in early bar scenes, humor scenes, friendship scenes, romantic scenes, emotional scenes, etc. Overall great chemistry in my opinion. Her insecure self played well off of Adam's fear of opening himself up again.

I figure if reunited, it will be more of a modified version where there is more passion and intensity coming off some of what is seen in the fight scenes.

They draw me in to their scenes and emotions.

#77   2013/05/23 05:32PM
    cdhg

Quote Grendel:
    Quote Cass Eno: Like the song says...."You always hurt the one you love."
    And Adam and Chelsea keep doing this over and over and over.

But the good news is MM is loving this. He has said more than once he doesn't want to do a sappy love story.

Oh they need to give him a little sap once in a while to continually get into those wide range of acting skills. A little sap, a little love, a little humor, a little confict, a little fighting, a little emotion and a little chivalry, bravery, and heroism, to go along with both the Hope side and Victor side of Adam and you have it.

#78   2013/05/23 05:37PM
    ladycam

Well hope Adam will fall head over heels in love with the new woman coming to town. And let Avery and Chelsea fight for Dylan.

#79   2013/05/23 06:29PM
    Grendel

The more Chelsea rejects Adam, the more he wants her.

#80   2013/05/23 07:52PM
    Grendel

He sure does love Chelsea. But Chels is not running back into his arms. She is tough!

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list