List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/05/21 09:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/31 11:52AM, Views: 7924, Replies: 125
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/05/23 10:36AM
    Re: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she
    BabygirlAH

I'm sick of Chelsea and who is the daddy story lines. I hate Chelsea.

#52   2013/05/23 10:42AM
    Gemini50

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Lolacat: I agree that Adam still loves Chelsea.I would think that TPTB would keep them interacting together quite a bit with the fighting and eventually reconciling. Both MM and MCE got Daytime Emmy nominations and both scenes that were submitted were of the 2 of them together. When they are on fire, they are great..

What else could they submit? MM was stuck propping the B team for most of the year. They were both absolute snooze fests until Sharon was dropped back in their orbit. I agree that Chadam's chemistry while fighting is good but in order to be a great couple you have to have that chemistry no matter what the scene calls for. MM has even said he shouldn't win. He believes Jason Thompson should. That tells me that even he knows he didn't do his best work this year. How could he? MAB stripped him of everything that made him an interesting character and stuck him with Kevin,Chloe and Chelsea and with minimal airtime.

Totally disagree, he did great work with MCE that is why he got his first ever Emmy nom. He worked with other actors these past 5 years he has been on the show and never received anything. It is because of the pairing with MCE simple as that. He makes a big deal of not winning because hopefully he feels the ofther actor did better work than himself, for which I give him credit for being honest. I am wondering if he wins will he accept the Emmy or refuse it? To this day MCE and MM are riveting together in every scene, this is what I see on my screen. JMHO

#53   2013/05/23 10:42AM
    TwoOfEach

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote rediculous: LOL, Heaven spare most of us from Adam Newman's type of love, if he does love Chelsea, poor thing has my sympathy...

I almost feel bad that Chelsea still loves him because this is just the beginning of the tumultuous relationship but it is soapy though and will provide me with lots of entertainment.

I absolutely agree.

#54   2013/05/23 11:42AM
    Grendel

Chelsea is the love of his life. The fact that he has to fight for her just makes her that much more valuable to him.

#55   2013/05/23 11:49AM
    rediculous

NE is the love of Adam's life..women are secondary to him, he proves that all the time, I give Chelsea credit for recognizing that, she tells him all the time that he put NE before her, who wants that type of relationship..

#56   2013/05/23 12:00PM
    Grendel

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Lolacat: I agree that Adam still loves Chelsea.I would think that TPTB would keep them interacting together quite a bit with the fighting and eventually reconciling. Both MM and MCE got Daytime Emmy nominations and both scenes that were submitted were of the 2 of them together. When they are on fire, they are great..

What else could they submit? MM was stuck propping the B team for most of the year. They were both absolute snooze fests until Sharon was dropped back in their orbit. I agree that Chadam's chemistry while fighting is good but in order to be a great couple you have to have that chemistry no matter what the scene calls for. MM has even said he shouldn't win. He believes Jason Thompson should. That tells me that even he knows he didn't do his best work this year. How could he? MAB stripped him of everything that made him an interesting character and stuck him with Kevin,Chloe and Chelsea and with minimal airtime.

Totally disagree, he did great work with MCE that is why he got his first ever Emmy nom. He worked with other actors these past 5 years he has been on the show and never received anything. It is because of the pairing with MCE simple as that. He makes a big deal of not winning because hopefully he feels the ofther actor did better work than himself, for which I give him credit for being honest. I am wondering if he wins will he accept the Emmy or refuse it? To this day MCE and MM are riveting together in every scene, this is what I see on my screen. JMHO

MCE is a little spark plug! When MM and MCE are in the same room the walls heat up! They are the FYAH!!

#57   2013/05/23 12:02PM
    Jackie10

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cindebugg:

He did not receive a nomination because he refused to put his name in til the process was change and he fought to get it changed. As many know! When he first came to Y&R he was upset that MTS was over looked along with others and fought to have the system change after a few years it was and now he put his name in. It had nothing to do with MCE. He had much better scenes with out her. That he never put up because of the way the system was.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/23 12:03PM
    #58   2013/05/23 12:06PM
    Jonathan1993

Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cindebugg:

No I disagree he's still a Damn great actor without mce he makes every other actor on the show better. That a fact

#59   2013/05/23 12:13PM
    Gemini50

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Gemini50:
    Quote cindebugg:

He did not receive a nomination because he refused to put his name in til the process was change and he fought to get it changed. As many know! When he first came to Y&R he was upset that MTS was over looked along with others and fought to have the system change after a few years it was and now he put his name in. It had nothing to do with MCE. He had much better scenes with out her. That he never put up because of the way the system was.

Just wondering what changed his mind this time around for performances 2012. Maybe he thought he did not have good enough material to submit in previous. Besides the system has not changed all that much. I understand what you are saying but I truly believe he submitted last year because he knows the great work with him and MCE. Other submitted in previous got noms. I don't MM bu I would guess he looks after his career well.

#60   2013/05/23 12:56PM
    cindebugg

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote cindebugg:

The B team as you call them got Emmy nominations. MM never got one before so they must be doing something right. Chadam have smoking chemistry..

Really? I don't see GR or EH in those noms. MM said the episode he submitted was the one where he had to give up Sharon to give Chelsea peace. It makes sense that he would pick an episode that has something to do with Sharon. There was nothing emmy worthy until Sharon was dropped in their lap.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list