List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/05/21 09:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/31 11:52AM, Views: 7875, Replies: 125
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/05/22 10:44AM
    Re: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she
    shadamagains...

If Chadam love each other, why are they not together. Adam cut off ties w/Sharon. If Chelsea love Adam why is she lying about the baby. Adam had loved Chelsea when they got married. Adam love the idea of having a family with a wife and kids. Chelsea represent that happy family life for Adam. The happy family life came crumbling down in Jan 2013. Chelsea moved on w/ Dylan. At this time, Adam love himself.

#42   2013/05/22 10:51AM
    Spike1976

Quote shadamagainsttheworl: If Chadam love each other, why are they not together. Adam cut off ties w/Sharon. If Chelsea love Adam why is she lying about the baby. Adam had loved Chelsea when they got married. Adam love the idea of having a family with a wife and kids. Chelsea represent that happy family life for Adam. The happy family life came crumbling down in Jan 2013. Chelsea moved on w/ Dylan. At this time, Adam love himself.

They are not together because Chelsea doesn't want to get hurt again. She's been down that road and it's painful because Adam tends to shut people out.

Her decision is base in what she thinks is right (doesn't mean it is) rather than her heart. People are blinded by their own ignorance.

#43   2013/05/22 11:42AM
    Grendel

Quote shadamagainsttheworl: If Chadam love each other, why are they not together. Adam cut off ties w/Sharon. If Chelsea love Adam why is she lying about the baby. Adam had loved Chelsea when they got married. Adam love the idea of having a family with a wife and kids. Chelsea represent that happy family life for Adam. The happy family life came crumbling down in Jan 2013. Chelsea moved on w/ Dylan. At this time, Adam love himself.

Because they are a supercouple. They don't just sit around making goo goo eyes at each other. Look at the way Nikki and Victor have been written over the years.

#44   2013/05/23 08:20AM
    Grendel

Yes he does love her. He never stopped, not for a moment.

#45   2013/05/23 08:50AM
    rediculous

LOL, Heaven spare most of us from Adam Newman's type of love, if he does love Chelsea, poor thing has my sympathy...

#46   2013/05/23 08:53AM
    KeepingItReal

There is nothing new about this type of love....it's reel and it was well explained out too.

Loved Adam & Chelsea's story...two broken individuals with a past who came together and saw that in each other.

Well explained and nothing toxic about it.

Unfortunate the root Chelsea took. But the truth will prevail like it did with Sharon when she lied about who Faith baby father was. Dylan will be broken like how Jack was too.

I just hope Chelsea and Adam have enough love to make it work. Only time will tell.

Righ now they are rocking their scenes.

#47   2013/05/23 09:02AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I don't think Chelsea loves Adam! She was so into Billy when she got here, saw that she couldn't break them up she quickly moved on to Adam... When they split she was all up on Cane and dreamy eyes... now she is in love or falling for Dylan...

I don't think Chelsea knows what love is but she is finding it in Dylan... I like them together... They are very well suited for each other. He makes her happy and not that damn giggling happy... really happy, he makes her feel safe and he appears to truly care for her and the baby... I really wish their relationship wasn't built on a lie... because for the first time since MCE appeared I am liking her

Chelsea was so not into Billy. He was her con. Adam and Chelsea were friends only at the begining of their relationship.They were clearly in love with each other (And still are) but Chelsea said that Adam burned her and she is not settling for a crappy relationship.I can see that Dylan is pulling Chelsea in hard but I believe that the one that she loves will always be Adam.

Not true. Chelsea was falling in love with Billy! She saw thst VILLY wasnt gonna break up so she moved on to her next con, meal ticket, victim...etc

#48   2013/05/23 09:07AM
    rediculous

Quote KeepingItReal: There is nothing new about this type of love....it's reel and it was well explained out too.

Loved Adam & Chelsea's story...two broken individuals with a past who came together and saw that in each other.

Unfortunate the root Chelsea took. But the truth will prevail like it did with Sharon when she lied about who Faith baby father was. Dylan will be broken like how Jack was too.

I just hope Chelsea and Adam have enough love to make it work. Only time will tell.

I wish Chelsea and Dylan could work it out, they are great together and I think Chelsea is really falling for him, they are a very cute couple...IMO, Adam should not be in a relationship with anyone, let NE be his love....he is not to be trusted..Chelsea knows him very well and she doesn't trust him..

#49   2013/05/23 09:10AM
    Lanie1959

Quote rediculous:
    Quote KeepingItReal: There is nothing new about this type of love....it's reel and it was well explained out too.

I wish Chelsea and Dylan could work it out, they are great together and I think Chelsea is really falling for him, they are a very cute couple...IMO, Adam should not be in a relationship with anyone, let NE be his love....he is not to be trusted..Chelsea knows him very well and she doesn't trust him..

I agree ...Adam is too much like Victor

#50   2013/05/23 09:19AM
    Spike1976

Quote rediculous: LOL, Heaven spare most of us from Adam Newman's type of love, if he does love Chelsea, poor thing has my sympathy...

I almost feel bad that Chelsea still loves him because this is just the beginning of the tumultuous relationship but it is soapy though and will provide me with lots of entertainment.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list