List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/05/21 09:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/31 11:52AM, Views: 8007, Replies: 125
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/22 08:48AM
    Re: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she
    spooner

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I don't think Chelsea loves Adam! She was so into Billy when she got here, saw that she couldn't break them up she quickly moved on to Adam... When they split she was all up on Cane and dreamy eyes... now she is in love or falling for Dylan...

I don't think Chelsea knows what love is but she is finding it in Dylan... I like them together... They are very well suited for each other. He makes her happy and not that damn giggling happy... really happy, he makes her feel safe and he appears to truly care for her and the baby... I really wish their relationship wasn't built on a lie... because for the first time since MCE appeared I am liking her

I can agree with this. I think she really did love him but in her eyes he broke her heart and she reverted back to her old self. She had an unloved upbringing so your right, she doesn't really know what love is but I think she is feeling comfortable with Dylan and is liking the affection he is showing.
    BUT I think and I hope her and Adam will find their way back to each other.

#32   2013/05/22 09:12AM
    cindebugg

Quote love come down:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote Jonathan1993: Adam hurt chelsea yeah, but Chelsea hurt him also. Look at him he's miserable. He helped sharon and went to newman, he didn't sleep with a stranger did he, she hurt him worst and her lieing is not making it better for any men. Chelsea is a selfish con artist always will, she never changed she just fell deeply in love with adam. I just wanna see dylan go Jason after he finds out the truth. At the end of the day adam and Chelsea belong together, dylan is to blind to see the red flags in front of him, what he can't take a hint, she sure found the right fool to con. Yeah he's lashing out in different ways but that's no adam is can't control his feelings and emotions toward people. He has a heart he hurts, she doesn't know what she's doing, she should've listen to her mother and told the truth now it may be to late.

after the way he acted while she grieving for their child he deserves to be miserable, she was miserable while he chasing after Sharon and while he hid Sharon on their property during the mourning of the baby, he lied to her over and over again ........she has a heart too and she doesn't want it to get broken again. Adam has no one to blame but himself.

Thank you. Tired of Chelsea taking blame for ADAM's CRAP. HE destroyed a happy marriage and all the trust Chelsea had in him. He started this ball rollin'.

I'm a Shadam fan but I agree with you. Adam started this when he married Chelsea when he wasn't really over Sharon. He maintained his love for her as long as they were in their happy little bubble but The minute Sharon made that call Chadam's bubble burst and both of them reverted back to being liars and cons. The trust between them was cracked and when Adam finds out that Chelsea has lied to him all these months he will never trust her again. He doesn't trust her now but I think he would be willing to try again because of the baby. IMO the window of opportunity for them to get back together is closing quickly.
    Adam seems to be going to a dark place and I have a feeling that Chelsea is going to find out what it's like to deal with the real Adam. You know the guy that throws memory chips in the creek because he feels duped. Chelsea hasn't even scratched the surface of Adam's wrath.

#33   2013/05/22 09:15AM
    ladycam

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I don't think Chelsea loves Adam! She was so into Billy when she got here, saw that she couldn't break them up she quickly moved on to Adam... When they split she was all up on Cane and dreamy eyes... now she is in love or falling for Dylan...

I don't think Chelsea knows what love is but she is finding it in Dylan... I like them together... They are very well suited for each other. He makes her happy and not that damn giggling happy... really happy, he makes her feel safe and he appears to truly care for her and the baby... I really wish their relationship wasn't built on a lie... because for the first time since MCE appeared I am liking her

My thoughts exactly she doesn't know what love is. I've her watch jump from Billy, Adam,Cane, and now Dylan with the same amount of passion for all of them. That was the reason that Chadam lost me after watching her with Dylan. No longer saw any love story. And find her pairing hard to get into because she jumps around like that. Now Dylan and her have a lot of chemistry really hope the writers bring them together. The baby am not concern about any thing can happen there. Adam needs a women that understands his ambitions. And Chelsea doesn't but Dylan she seems to understand and relate to him better.

#34   2013/05/22 09:24AM
    cindebugg

Quote Jonathan1993: Are you forgetting that his baby was killed its not karma for faith, well maybe , he admitted that it was his fault. But it's all good they'll find there way back to each other or adam will get a new woman named Melanie. That should take his mine of Chelsea. Melanie maybe make chelsea jealous like he is, it shall spice things up to see both jealous.

I don't know why there needs to be another woman. Chelsea was so jealous of Sharon when there was nothing going on that she contributed to the break up of her marriage.

IMO Adam isn't jealous of Dylan, he's jealous that Chelsea and Dylan are having a baby. Adam has been shown the last several months as wanting a family. A child. He hasn't asked Chelsea to come back to him and he hasn't professed his undying love for her and he certainly wasn't willing to give up Sharon or Newman for her. Something he was willing to do for Sharon but then Sharon wouldn't ask him to give up something so important to him. That's true love.

#35   2013/05/22 09:31AM
    Lolacat

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Jonathan1993: Are you forgetting that his baby was killed its not karma for faith, well maybe , he admitted that it was his fault. But it's all good they'll find there way back to each other or adam will get a new woman named Melanie. That should take his mine of Chelsea. Melanie maybe make chelsea jealous like he is, it shall spice things up to see both jealous.

I don't know why there needs to be another woman. Chelsea was so jealous of Sharon when there was nothing going on that she contributed to the break up of her marriage.

IMO Adam isn't jealous of Dylan, he's jealous that Chelsea and Dylan are having a baby. Adam has been shown the last several months as wanting a family. A child. He hasn't asked Chelsea to come back to him and he hasn't professed his undying love for her and he certainly wasn't willing to give up Sharon or Newman for her. Something he was willing to do for Sharon but then Sharon wouldn't ask him to give up something so important to him. That's true love.

He most certainly did give up Sharon for NE. He dumped her within 5 minutes of Victor telling him to. That is not true love to me.He gave up his meaningless sex in a heartbeat because that is all Sharon has become to him.
    He most certainly has been talking non stop to Chelsea about "It should be us", "I screwed up" and lots of apologies. Oh Yes, he want's Chelsea back and this was before he knew that she was pregnant so the "Baby" logic does not work.

#36   2013/05/22 09:47AM
    cindebugg

Quote Lolacat: I agree that Adam still loves Chelsea.I would think that TPTB would keep them interacting together quite a bit with the fighting and eventually reconciling. Both MM and MCE got Daytime Emmy nominations and both scenes that were submitted were of the 2 of them together. When they are on fire, they are great..

What else could they submit? MM was stuck propping the B team for most of the year. They were both absolute snooze fests until Sharon was dropped back in their orbit. I agree that Chadam's chemistry while fighting is good but in order to be a great couple you have to have that chemistry no matter what the scene calls for. MM has even said he shouldn't win. He believes Jason Thompson should. That tells me that even he knows he didn't do his best work this year. How could he? MAB stripped him of everything that made him an interesting character and stuck him with Kevin,Chloe and Chelsea and with minimal airtime.

#37   2013/05/22 09:59AM
    ladycam

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Lolacat: I agree that Adam still loves Chelsea.I would think that TPTB would keep them interacting together quite a bit with the fighting and eventually reconciling. Both MM and MCE got Daytime Emmy nominations and both scenes that were submitted were of the 2 of them together. When they are on fire, they are great..

What else could they submit? MM was stuck propping the B team for most of the year. They were both absolute snooze fests until Sharon was dropped back in their orbit. I agree that Chadam's chemistry while fighting is good but in order to be a great couple you have to have that chemistry no matter what the scene calls for. MM has even said he shouldn't win. He believes Jason Thompson should. That tells me that even he knows he didn't do his best work this year. How could he? MAB stripped him of everything that made him an interesting character and stuck him with Kevin,Chloe and Chelsea and with minimal airtime.

She took him out of business which was surprising for me. And basically created a fairy tale with him as prince charming. That's why Chadam was the first couple destroyed by the new regime. Chelsea wants a fairy tale and Dylan has the time to do it. He will put her first because he doesn't seem to want power or riches. Adam has always being about getting to the top from his first entrance to GC. They can never be a match when they're both so different. She hates everything that makes Adam who he is.

#38   2013/05/22 10:00AM
    Lolacat

Quote cindebugg:

The B team as you call them got Emmy nominations. MM never got one before so they must be doing something right. Chadam have smoking chemistry..

#39   2013/05/22 10:00AM
    Sudsy Sue

Quote cdhg:
    Quote ski lady: I agree that Adam and Chelsea are still in love, but Chelsea is starting to fall for Dylan. Good guy hasn't been her type in the past, but she's enjoying being treated so nicely and envisioning a happy, uncomplicated life for herself and her child with Dylan.

I really hope the writers don't keep the paternity lie going for years to come. Enough of that. I was hoping Chelsea would confess, but she has clearly decided against that, so I'm just hoping it comes out sooner, rather than later. I feel so badly for Dylan at this point and I can't pull for Chylan until the truth is known.

I cannot see the paternity lie getting to the birth or past the birth. Too many variables and things that will come out and shake down. I think Chylan serves the purpose of the suspense involved of Adam not knowing he is the father and trying to figure it out and how to have his family with Chelsea.

I agree. Adam will find out the baby is his, but I don't think that will be enough for him. He loves Chelsea and wants her back too!

#40   2013/05/22 10:28AM
    flyvicki

He now tells her he would have given her everything but he didn't give her the truth about Sharon. Chelsea says he chose Newman over her, but she acts like he should just quit work and dote on her. Her expectations were completely unrealistic. Nevertheless, she has no right to keep his child from him, and I don't know how she thought she could for the rest of her life. After she read the letter that Adam wrote to their first baby, I thought she would break down and tell him and thought it was very cruel not to.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list