List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/05/21 09:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/31 11:52AM, Views: 7791, Replies: 125
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/22 05:10AM
    Re: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she
    Lolacat

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: I don't think Chelsea loves Adam! She was so into Billy when she got here, saw that she couldn't break them up she quickly moved on to Adam... When they split she was all up on Cane and dreamy eyes... now she is in love or falling for Dylan...

I don't think Chelsea knows what love is but she is finding it in Dylan... I like them together... They are very well suited for each other. He makes her happy and not that damn giggling happy... really happy, he makes her feel safe and he appears to truly care for her and the baby... I really wish their relationship wasn't built on a lie... because for the first time since MCE appeared I am liking her

Chelsea was so not into Billy. He was her con. Adam and Chelsea were friends only at the begining of their relationship.They were clearly in love with each other (And still are) but Chelsea said that Adam burned her and she is not settling for a crappy relationship.I can see that Dylan is pulling Chelsea in hard but I believe that the one that she loves will always be Adam.

#12   2013/05/22 05:22AM
    Sudsy Sue

Love Adam and Chelsea together. Both are good actors, but together they are great actors. I love that she doesn't make excuses for Adam's bad behavior. She is a long way from being Miss Perfect, but anything different would not be suitable for Adam. He needs the challenge and she definitely is challenging to him whether she realizes it or not.

#13   2013/05/22 05:33AM
    Jonathan1993

She is hiding her true feelings for adam behind dylan, she is conning him to be the fall/ rebound guy which she is succeeding in doing, sorta like what adam did behind sharon/newman they are more alike than we know adam and Chelsea, they belong together, dylan is a splitting image of Avery , to nice and blind to see right in front of you, they belong together. Even dylan notices that Chelsea will always love adam, you never forget your first love. If he thinks he can protect chelsea from adam he's kidding, the whole newman family used to tell him to stay away from sharon, and the a boots even his father tried to tear them apart it did t work. ADam won't settle for Dylan's bogus threats. "There is no or" paleeaaaaasse.

#14   2013/05/22 05:43AM
    Jeaniebean507

Quote Jonathan1993: She is hiding her true feelings for adam behind dylan, she is conning him to be the fall/ rebound guy which she is succeeding in doing, sorta like what adam did behind sharon/newman they are more alike than we know adam and Chelsea, they belong together, dylan is a splitting image of Avery , to nice and blind to see right in front of you, they belong together. Even dylan notices that Chelsea will always love adam, you never forget your first love. If he thinks he can protect chelsea from adam he's kidding, the whole newman family used to tell him to stay away from sharon, and the a boots even his father tried to tear them apart it did t work. ADam won't settle for Dylan's bogus threats. "There is no or" paleeaaaaasse.

I agree Jonathan... They still love each other, but both are too stubborn to say it first.. As far as Dylan threatening Adam with "There is no or", that's like saying "I dare you." We all know Adam will not be scared off by him.

#15   2013/05/22 06:02AM
    Spike1976

I can see that they still love each other very much but Adam has too much pride and Chelsea is scared to go down the Adam Newman road again. Adam thinking that the baby not being his is most likely what's hindering him to go full-force in trying to win back Chelsea.

I think Adam also knows Chelsea well enough that she will lie to him about not being the father. A con can always read another con. Adam has lied to her regarding keeping Sharon in their property. He knows that Chelsea is capable of doing the same thing he does in order to protect. That's why he is questioning the paternity and won't believe her until he find proofs on his own.

#16   2013/05/22 06:30AM
    Lanie1959

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote ski lady: I agree that Adam and Chelsea are still in love, but Chelsea is starting to fall for Dylan. Good guy hasn't been her type in the past, but she's enjoying being treated so nicely and envisioning a happy, uncomplicated life for herself and her child with Dylan.

I really hope the writers don't keep the paternity lie going for years to come. Enough of that. I was hoping Chelsea would confess, but she has clearly decided against that, so I'm just hoping it comes out sooner, rather than later. I feel so badly for Dylan at this point and I can't pull for Chylan until the truth is known.

-----------------------
    totally agree. The writer's have hooked us in with Dylan being so nice and anxious to have "a family"; its hard to keep feeling the real father, Adam, needs to be told.

agreed , I know it is wrong but I am having a hard time even caring if Adam ever finds out because I can't seem to stop crushing on chylan. I used to like Adam and Chelsea together but he lost me in the aftermath of Chelsae's miscarriage...major douche bag..he may still love her but I don't they need to get back together cause he will just hurt her again.

#17   2013/05/22 06:39AM
    Spike1976

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote ski lady: I agree that Adam and Chelsea are still in love, but Chelsea is starting to fall for Dylan. Good guy hasn't been her type in the past, but she's enjoying being treated so nicely and envisioning a happy, uncomplicated life for herself and her child with Dylan.

I really hope the writers don't keep the paternity lie going for years to come. Enough of that. I was hoping Chelsea would confess, but she has clearly decided against that, so I'm just hoping it comes out sooner, rather than later. I feel so badly for Dylan at this point and I can't pull for Chylan until the truth is known.

-----------------------
    totally agree. The writer's have hooked us in with Dylan being so nice and anxious to have "a family"; its hard to keep feeling the real father, Adam, needs to be told.

agreed , I know it is wrong but I am having a hard time even caring if Adam ever finds out because I can't seem to stop crushing on chylan. I used to like Adam and Chelsea together but he lost me in the aftermath of Chelsae's miscarriage...major douche bag..he may still love her but I don't they need to get back together cause he will just hurt her again.

Adam is a hot mess and I'm sure he will hurt Chelsea again. I think Dylan is a hot a mess too but not as bad as Adam. I like Chelsea and Dylan but the relationship is base on a lie as well as Chelsea is still in love with Satan Jr.

#18   2013/05/22 06:43AM
    Jonathan1993

Adam hurt chelsea yeah, but Chelsea hurt him also. Look at him he's miserable. He helped sharon and went to newman, he didn't sleep with a stranger did he, she hurt him worst and her lieing is not making it better for any men. Chelsea is a selfish con artist always will, she never changed she just fell deeply in love with adam. I just wanna see dylan go Jason after he finds out the truth. At the end of the day adam and Chelsea belong together, dylan is to blind to see the red flags in front of him, what he can't take a hint, she sure found the right fool to con. Yeah he's lashing out in different ways but that's no adam is can't control his feelings and emotions toward people. He has a heart he hurts, she doesn't know what she's doing, she should've listen to her mother and told the truth now it may be to late.

#19   2013/05/22 06:45AM
    Jonathan1993

Every girl adam has been with has been madly in love with him he just has that charm to get women.

#20   2013/05/22 06:52AM
    Lanie1959

Quote Jonathan1993: Adam hurt chelsea yeah, but Chelsea hurt him also. Look at him he's miserable. He helped sharon and went to newman, he didn't sleep with a stranger did he, she hurt him worst and her lieing is not making it better for any men. Chelsea is a selfish con artist always will, she never changed she just fell deeply in love with adam. I just wanna see dylan go Jason after he finds out the truth. At the end of the day adam and Chelsea belong together, dylan is to blind to see the red flags in front of him, what he can't take a hint, she sure found the right fool to con. Yeah he's lashing out in different ways but that's no adam is can't control his feelings and emotions toward people. He has a heart he hurts, she doesn't know what she's doing, she should've listen to her mother and told the truth now it may be to late.

after the way he acted while she grieving for their child he deserves to be miserable, she was miserable while he chasing after Sharon and while he hid Sharon on their property during the mourning of the baby, he lied to her over and over again ........she has a heart too and she doesn't want it to get broken again. Adam has no one to blame but himself.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list