List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she

Started by Jonathan1993 at 2013/05/21 09:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/31 11:52AM, Views: 7827, Replies: 125
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/21 09:32PM
    Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she
    Jonathan1993

Adam was mad about the teddy bear he was livid, about her and dylan getting closer, they may not said I love you straight up but in so many ways they did.

#2   2013/05/21 10:16PM
    Re: Adam still loves chelsea very much and so does she
    ladycam

Quote Jonathan1993: Adam was mad about the teddy bear he was livid, about her and dylan getting closer, they may not said I love you straight up but in so many ways they did.

Adam sole purpose is angst for Chylan. And bring Dylan and Chelsea even closer. Chelsea and Adam are worlds apart right now. IMO the writers have a different women in mind for Adam. So their trying to destroy both Shadam/Chadam. Will love Adam no matter what he does

#3   2013/05/21 10:21PM
    ski lady

I agree that Adam and Chelsea are still in love, but Chelsea is starting to fall for Dylan. Good guy hasn't been her type in the past, but she's enjoying being treated so nicely and envisioning a happy, uncomplicated life for herself and her child with Dylan.

I really hope the writers don't keep the paternity lie going for years to come. Enough of that. I was hoping Chelsea would confess, but she has clearly decided against that, so I'm just hoping it comes out sooner, rather than later. I feel so badly for Dylan at this point and I can't pull for Chylan until the truth is known.

#4   2013/05/21 10:28PM
    cdhg

Quote ladycam:
    Quote Jonathan1993: Adam was mad about the teddy bear he was livid, about her and dylan getting closer, they may not said I love you straight up but in so many ways they did.

Adam sole purpose is angst for Chylan. And bring Dylan and Chelsea even closer. Chelsea and Adam are worlds apart right now. IMO the writers have a different women in mind for Adam. So their trying to destroy both Shadam/Chadam. Will love Adam no matter what he does

Perhaps there could be another woman or Adam being solo for a while with both Chadam and Shadam being weakened as a way to pacify each other's fanbase without picking a favorite. I know their is the spoiler information about a new woman in Adam's life, but I do not think it would be a big thing and will be mostly related to the Newman and Victor struggle. That being said, I just do not see it going that route. Yes, their may be propping for Chylan for the time being, but I just cannot see Chylan lasting very long, especially not past the birth and maybe not until then. Plus, what would be the point of seeing Chadam experience the angst and have episodes like Adam Christmas dream of a future and child with Chelsea. It could also be viewed as Chylan propping Chadam in the longer term.

#5   2013/05/21 10:35PM
    cdhg

Quote ski lady: I agree that Adam and Chelsea are still in love, but Chelsea is starting to fall for Dylan. Good guy hasn't been her type in the past, but she's enjoying being treated so nicely and envisioning a happy, uncomplicated life for herself and her child with Dylan.

I really hope the writers don't keep the paternity lie going for years to come. Enough of that. I was hoping Chelsea would confess, but she has clearly decided against that, so I'm just hoping it comes out sooner, rather than later. I feel so badly for Dylan at this point and I can't pull for Chylan until the truth is known.

I cannot see the paternity lie getting to the birth or past the birth. Too many variables and things that will come out and shake down. I think Chylan serves the purpose of the suspense involved of Adam not knowing he is the father and trying to figure it out and how to have his family with Chelsea.

#6   2013/05/21 11:20PM
    Cass Eno

Like the song says...."You always hurt the one you love."
    And Adam and Chelsea keep doing this over and over and over.

#7   2013/05/22 04:49AM
    FL senior fan

Quote ski lady: I agree that Adam and Chelsea are still in love, but Chelsea is starting to fall for Dylan. Good guy hasn't been her type in the past, but she's enjoying being treated so nicely and envisioning a happy, uncomplicated life for herself and her child with Dylan.

-----------------------
    totally agree. The writer's have hooked us in with Dylan being so nice and anxious to have "a family"; its hard to keep feeling the real father, Adam, needs to be told.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 04:50AM
    #8   2013/05/22 04:58AM
    Lolacat

I agree that Adam still loves Chelsea.I would think that TPTB would keep them interacting together quite a bit with the fighting and eventually reconciling. Both MM and MCE got Daytime Emmy nominations and both scenes that were submitted were of the 2 of them together. When they are on fire, they are great..

#9   2013/05/22 05:01AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I don't think Chelsea loves Adam! She was so into Billy when she got here, saw that she couldn't break them up she quickly moved on to Adam... When they split she was all up on Cane and dreamy eyes... now she is in love or falling for Dylan...

I don't think Chelsea knows what love is but she is finding it in Dylan... I like them together... They are very well suited for each other. He makes her happy and not that damn giggling happy... really happy, he makes her feel safe and he appears to truly care for her and the baby... I really wish their relationship wasn't built on a lie... because for the first time since MCE appeared I am liking her

#10   2013/05/22 05:08AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote ladycam:

Adam sole purpose is angst for Chylan. And bring Dylan and Chelsea even closer. Chelsea and Adam are worlds apart right now. IMO the writers have a different women in mind for Adam. So their trying to destroy both Shadam/Chadam. Will love Adam no matter what he does :D

I agree with you... (in bold) Adam is my main man... Loves him so much!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list