List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nice message from Michelle Stafford

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nice message from Michelle Stafford

Started by VGLCalgary at 2013/05/21 04:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/22 06:05AM, Views: 4552, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/05/21 07:58PM
    Re: Nice message from Michelle Stafford
    BabyVelvet

Quote LucySnowe:
    Quote BabyVelvet:
    Quote BiancaReeseRules: That was a really nice message From MS
    She sounds really happy to be leaving. I'm happy for her.

She does. I suspect she has something sweet lined up. (Maybe at B&B?)
    I'd like to see her mix it up with Brooke, can you imagine?

#22   2013/05/21 08:14PM
    Sunnyflower

Lovely message from a beautiful and classy woman who has been a real inspiration.

I look forward to seeing what she does next.

#23   2013/05/21 10:12PM
    LucyT

Quote CountyWaterford:
    Quote Grendel:
    Quote CountyWaterford: I have watched since day one airing. Sick to death of all the new tweenie/teenie faces who are all lookalikes. All the solid foundation is being forced out. These writers are playing to teenagers who are not the major purchasers of their sponsor's products by any means. If MS goes, that does it for me, I will switch to Days of Our Lives then travel over to General Hospital - MS would be outstanding on GH. Let the teenagers out of school for the summer support the show and salaries during their 6 week school vacation!

Days is smoking right now. GH is not bad either.

Thanks for letting me know, I haven't watched either in years but come mid-June I will be watching both. There are so many more characters that could be written off the show. I heard the former Ashley went to Days (I think), so it should be fun watching...I've notice Victor, Nikki, Jill, and even Esther are becoming less frequent. Jeez, who will be next?

GH is really good and I never watched a day in my life until MR started there.I have caught a couple episodes of Days and it lookes good also I would watch MS on anything.

I will still watch Y&R also but I am sad that MS is leaving and even sadder that all the vets are being messed with.I care nothing for Chelsea I had a glimmer of hope for the Dylan Averys/l but I am sick and bored with all of it now.

#24   2013/05/21 11:26PM
    Cass Eno

Nice message Michelle. Thank you.

#25   2013/05/22 01:34AM
    SadieLadie

Who said she's leaving on her own terms? I haven't read that anywhere and that's not what she said on Instagram. Maybe she was actually let go. It happens. Nobody is irreplaceable...with the exception of Jeanne Cooper. Y&R will do just fine.

#26   2013/05/22 04:30AM
    Saturn12345

Quote Meinohio: PLEASE Michelle, don't go!!!! I have soo enjoyed watching you and brighten up every time you come on screen!!! I will miss you terribly!!!

Same goes for me, I feel the same way. They must have tried to cut down her salary and she refused. She is worth every penny that she earns and more. I'm going to miss her dearly. They are cutting all the core characters in this soap and hiring young newbies with little experience. The people in charge think that more young people will watch the soap, I think they are mistaking, they have busy lives and a lot of them don't care for soaps.

#27   2013/05/22 04:31AM
    FL senior fan

Thanks for sharing; so it's confirmed!

Can't image anyone else as fiesty Phyllis.

#28   2013/05/22 04:32AM
    Saturn12345

Quote MaryContrary: That was a really sweet message she posted to her fans.While I was never a Phyllis or Phick fan I think MS was a wonderful actress in her role.It is a shame she is leaving because she will be missed by a lot of fans.I hate to see the long time vets leave the show.After Jeannie Cooper's passing and now this,it is so sad.But if that is MS ' decision then so be it!I respect it even if I don't like it!Good luck Michelle in whatever you decide to do and I hope you have a wonderful,happy healthy,prosperous and lovely life.

I read yesterday on this site that Billy is leaving too, that's terrible. Michelle and now Billy and maybe Lauren as they are interviewing for a new red head.

#29   2013/05/22 06:05AM
    Grendel

I hope she goes to GH or Days. She would be huge at either show. MW is at GH now.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 06:07AM
    « 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list