List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nice message from Michelle Stafford

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nice message from Michelle Stafford

Started by VGLCalgary at 2013/05/21 04:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/22 06:05AM, Views: 4344, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/21 06:10PM
    Re: Nice message from Michelle Stafford
    CountyWaterford

Quote Grendel:
    Quote CountyWaterford: I have watched since day one airing. Sick to death of all the new tweenie/teenie faces who are all lookalikes. All the solid foundation is being forced out. These writers are playing to teenagers who are not the major purchasers of their sponsor's products by any means. If MS goes, that does it for me, I will switch to Days of Our Lives then travel over to General Hospital - MS would be outstanding on GH. Let the teenagers out of school for the summer support the show and salaries during their 6 week school vacation!

Days is smoking right now. GH is not bad either.

Thanks for letting me know, I haven't watched either in years but come mid-June I will be watching both. There are so many more characters that could be written off the show. I heard the former Ashley went to Days (I think), so it should be fun watching...I've notice Victor, Nikki, Jill, and even Esther are becoming less frequent. Jeez, who will be next?

#12   2013/05/21 07:02PM
    pink kiity

and take summer with you when you go

#13   2013/05/21 07:07PM
    frootloop

Quote PhillieGirl:
    Quote VGLCalgary: I know there are many open topics already, didn't know which one to put this in.

From Instagram - goes something like this....

Just finished my scenes for the morning....waiting to do more in a few hours. I am blowing you all a kiss! You mean SO much to me. What a cool and beautiful experience it is to entertain someone, maybe enlighten them, possibly make them feel an emotion they never felt before. I love acting. It's the best profession in the world, I will continue to do it...just not on Y&R. But how lovely it was to be part of Bill Bell's legacy...I'M certainly the lucky one..

Nice message but I hope she takes her sister with her.

If only Phyllis got to do some real damage before she left. She could kill Avery and Christine with one car. How sweet would that be.
    I am glad MS is getting to leave on her own terms. She knows the ship is going down and I think she is smart to get out while the going is good. I think the other vets should be worried when their contract time is up.

#14   2013/05/21 07:12PM
    Grendel

Quote frootloop:
    Quote PhillieGirl:
    Quote VGLCalgary: I know there are many open topics already, didn't know which one to put this in.

From Instagram - goes something like this....

Just finished my scenes for the morning....waiting to do more in a few hours. I am blowing you all a kiss! You mean SO much to me. What a cool and beautiful experience it is to entertain someone, maybe enlighten them, possibly make them feel an emotion they never felt before. I love acting. It's the best profession in the world, I will continue to do it...just not on Y&R. But how lovely it was to be part of Bill Bell's legacy...I'M certainly the lucky one..

Nice message but I hope she takes her sister with her.

If only Phyllis got to do some real damage before she left. She could kill Avery and Christine with one car. How sweet would that be.
    I am glad MS is getting to leave on her own terms. She knows the ship is going down and I think she is smart to get out while the going is good. I think the other vets should be worried when their contract time is up.

Too funny! We never see Christine so it doesn't even matter. I wish Phyllis would do something with Paul. He is so boring.

#15   2013/05/21 07:14PM
    frootloop

It would be nice if she was dead forever tho. NO more bug.

#16   2013/05/21 07:41PM
    BiancaReeseR...

That was a really nice message From MS

#17   2013/05/21 07:48PM
    BabyVelvet

Quote BiancaReeseRules: That was a really nice message From MS
    She sounds really happy to be leaving. I'm happy for her.

#18   2013/05/21 07:51PM
    LucySnowe

Quote BabyVelvet:
    She sounds really happy to be leaving. I'm happy for her.

She does. I suspect she has something sweet lined up. (Maybe at B&B?)

#19   2013/05/21 07:53PM
    Grendel

She is a very classy lady.

#20   2013/05/21 07:55PM
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote Grendel:

She is a very classy lady.

A very nice lady to

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list