List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nice message from Michelle Stafford

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nice message from Michelle Stafford

Started by VGLCalgary at 2013/05/21 04:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/22 06:05AM, Views: 4462, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/21 04:17PM
    Nice message from Michelle Stafford
    VGLCalgary

I know there are many open topics already, didn't know which one to put this in.

From Instagram - goes something like this....

Just finished my scenes for the morning....waiting to do more in a few hours. I am blowing you all a kiss! You mean SO much to me. What a cool and beautiful experience it is to entertain someone, maybe enlighten them, possibly make them feel an emotion they never felt before. I love acting. It's the best profession in the world, I will continue to do it...just not on Y&R. But how lovely it was to be part of Bill Bell's legacy...I'M certainly the lucky one..

#2   2013/05/21 04:48PM
    Re: Nice message from Michelle Stafford
    Meinohio

PLEASE Michelle, don't go!!!! I have soo enjoyed watching you and brighten up every time you come on screen!!! I will miss you terribly!!!

#3   2013/05/21 04:57PM
    MaryContrary

That was a really sweet message she posted to her fans.While I was never a Phyllis or Phick fan I think MS was a wonderful actress in her role.It is a shame she is leaving because she will be missed by a lot of fans.I hate to see the long time vets leave the show.After Jeannie Cooper's passing and now this,it is so sad.But if that is MS ' decision then so be it!I respect it even if I don't like it!Good luck Michelle in whatever you decide to do and I hope you have a wonderful,happy healthy,prosperous and lovely life.

#4   2013/05/21 05:05PM
    LucyT

Quote MaryContrary: That was a really sweet message she posted to her fans.While I was never a Phyllis or Phick fan I think MS was a wonderful actress in her role.It is a shame she is leaving because she will be missed by a lot of fans.I hate to see the long time vets leave the show.After Jeannie Cooper's passing and now this,it is so sad.But if that is MS ' decision then so be it!I respect it even if I don't like it!Good luck Michelle in whatever you decide to do and I hope you have a wonderful,happy healthy,prosperous and lovely life.

Mary,Mary,quite contrary how does your garden grow
    My 4 year old daughter is named Mary and she frowns everytime we resite that nursery rhyme
    I will miss MS.

#5   2013/05/21 05:07PM
    Grendel

She is such a class act. Y&R won't be the same without her. I am pretty sure we will never ever hear her say an unkind word about anyone at Y&R ever.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 05:08PM
    #6   2013/05/21 05:15PM
    MaryContrary

Quote LucyT:
    Quote MaryContrary: That was a really sweet message she posted to her fans.While I was never a Phyllis or Phick fan I think MS was a wonderful actress in her role.It is a shame she is leaving because she will be missed by a lot of fans.I hate to see the long time vets leave the show.After Jeannie Cooper's passing and now this,it is so sad.But if that is MS ' decision then so be it!I respect it even if I don't like it!Good luck Michelle in whatever you decide to do and I hope you have a wonderful,happy healthy,prosperous and lovely life.

Mary,Mary,quite contrary how does your garden grow
    My 4 year old daughter is named Mary and she frowns everytime we resite that nursery rhyme
    I will miss MS.

That's not my real name but that is a cute nursery rhyme.Of course if my name was Mary and everyone sang it to me I would probably frown like your daughter.lol.

#7   2013/05/21 05:19PM
    PhillieGirl

Quote VGLCalgary: I know there are many open topics already, didn't know which one to put this in.

From Instagram - goes something like this....

Just finished my scenes for the morning....waiting to do more in a few hours. I am blowing you all a kiss! You mean SO much to me. What a cool and beautiful experience it is to entertain someone, maybe enlighten them, possibly make them feel an emotion they never felt before. I love acting. It's the best profession in the world, I will continue to do it...just not on Y&R. But how lovely it was to be part of Bill Bell's legacy...I'M certainly the lucky one..

Nice message but I hope she takes her sister with her.

#8   2013/05/21 05:28PM
    CountyWaterford

I have watched since day one airing. Sick to death of all the new tweenie/teenie faces who are all lookalikes. All the solid foundation is being forced out. These writers are playing to teenagers who are not the major purchasers of their sponsor's products by any means. If MS goes, that does it for me, I will switch to Days of Our Lives then travel over to General Hospital - MS would be outstanding on GH. Let the teenagers out of school for the summer support the show and salaries during their 6 week school vacation!

#9   2013/05/21 05:37PM
    Hunty

She's a class act.

#10   2013/05/21 05:52PM
    Grendel

Quote CountyWaterford: I have watched since day one airing. Sick to death of all the new tweenie/teenie faces who are all lookalikes. All the solid foundation is being forced out. These writers are playing to teenagers who are not the major purchasers of their sponsor's products by any means. If MS goes, that does it for me, I will switch to Days of Our Lives then travel over to General Hospital - MS would be outstanding on GH. Let the teenagers out of school for the summer support the show and salaries during their 6 week school vacation!

Days is smoking right now. GH is not bad either.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list