List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Is Carmine headed where Diane went? Speculation

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Carmine headed where Diane went? Speculation

Started by Devil_in Disguise. at 2013/05/21 03:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 04:40PM, Views: 303, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/05/21 03:34PM
    Is Carmine headed where Diane went? Speculation
    Devil_in Dis...

Before they killed off Diane Jenkins, they started all kinds of s/ls where everyone was mad at her and wanted to kill her for sometihing. I see this happening with Carmine. Lauren is mad at him, Michael is mad at him, GCPD Chief Williams, Fen, and I think there will be more to come. He may be on the hit list of the entire population of GC before he is killed off. Then we can sit through another 'Who Killed Diane' scenario for six months. I can hardly wait. (Yawn)

#2   2013/05/21 03:37PM
    Re: Is Carmine headed where Diane went? Speculation
    FL senior fan

I've been saying for some time now, Carmine will be killed off and it will create an exciting "who done it" murder storyline involving many characters. But I'd guess in the end it would be ruled accidental/self defense....either Fen, Michael, or Lauren being the killer.

I loved the Diane storyline! And wasn't she GREAT, love that actress!!

#3   2013/05/21 03:41PM
    Devil_in Dis...

Quote FL senior fan: I've been saying for some time now, Carmine will be killed off and it will create an exciting "who done it" murder storyline involving many characters. But I'd guess in the end it would be ruled accidental/self defense....either Fen, Michael, or Lauren being the killer.

I loved the Diane storyline! And wasn't she GREAT, love that actress!!
    She was a fun actress in that role. Too bad they dragged it out for so long. Towards the end, I was thinking, oh who the heck cares who killed her? Hope the writers set a better pace if the bar-keep gets an untimely demise.

#4   2013/05/21 04:30PM
    Blue 501

Quote Devil_in Disguise.: Before they killed off Diane Jenkins, they started all kinds of s/ls where everyone was mad at her and wanted to kill her for sometihing. I see this happening with Carmine. Lauren is mad at him, Michael is mad at him, GCPD Chief Williams, Fen, and I think there will be more to come. He may be on the hit list of the entire population of GC before he is killed off. Then we can sit through another 'Who Killed Diane' scenario for six months. I can hardly wait. (Yawn)

I hope they do not throw in any pillows. I am still mad b/c they let that storyline of pillows with clues just sort of drift away with little explanation.

#5   2013/05/21 04:40PM
    Blue 501

And I am mad because they killed Diane off. That was a dirty thing to do to an actress as good as Maura. She had just won an Emmy the year they hired her too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 04:41PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list