List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What if.....Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What if.....Phyllis

Started by Qu33nTeelovesAdam at 2013/05/21 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 11:35PM, Views: 1543, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/21 03:28PM
    What if.....Phyllis
    Qu33nTeelove...

The new writers found away Christine could get Phyllis put away in jail and that is how MS leaves.... She finally pays for her crimes!

#2   2013/05/21 03:32PM
    Re: What if.....Phyllis
    weatherholt3

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: The new writers found away Christine could get Phyllis put away in jail and that is how MS leaves.... She finally pays for her crimes!

That would be an interesting way

#3   2013/05/21 03:33PM
    FL senior fan

From all I'm reading, the actress will be REPLACED...the character will live on!
    So where you gonna find another vivacious, outrageous red-head with great facial expressions and emotions?

So sad when/if M.S. leaves. I hope it's what SHE wants however.

There is too much storylines left for "Phyllis"; I think they would have to keep this character alive. JMO

#4   2013/05/21 03:33PM
    Grendel

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: The new writers found away Christine could get Phyllis put away in jail and that is how MS leaves.... She finally pays for her crimes!

Well she better do if fast because she will be gone in a few weeks. The writers (according to NB) haven't decided to recast the part yet. If Phyllis is going to pay for her crimes, how about Jack, Victor, Nikki and everyone else paying for their crimes as well.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 03:41PM
    #5   2013/05/21 03:35PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I hate to see her go as well, I was just speculating on how she would leave. I didn't hear that she was going to be replaced....

#6   2013/05/21 03:39PM
    Fire_Phy

I would love for that to happen and she loses that pent house to Christine and she turns around and sales it to Noah.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 03:40PM
    #7   2013/05/21 03:44PM
    Fire_Phy

There is no proof another Phyllis is coming to gc. We'll just have to see how MS exits the show rather or not they are bringing one in. If they kill her off then no there will not be one.

#8   2013/05/21 04:13PM
    sunmama

There is nothing but speculation that she is being replaced.

If I was to take a bet I would say she will be with another GH or HH FOJ.

#9   2013/05/21 04:24PM
    LucySnowe

Quote Grendel:

Well she better do if fast because she will be gone in a few weeks. The writers (according to NB) haven't decided to recast the part yet. If Phyllis is going to pay for her crimes, how about Jack, Victor, Nikki and everyone else paying for their crimes as well.

None of them is leaving the show.

#10   2013/05/21 04:49PM
    MSPEPELAPUE

i think the news of Somer being jacks daughter is why she leaves she will no longer be able to hold onto to Nick and since she cost Sharron her marriage so long ago because she thought Somer was nicks it all comes back on her she tells jack she needs to get away to clear her head ask if he will come? Jack says yes you helped me threw my hard times now it's my turn to be there for you. were family we have a daughter. Jack smiles he's so happy.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list