List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chadam fans we're catching up to that tweet

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chadam fans we're catching up to that tweet

Started by BizzyDizzyLizzy at 2013/05/21 12:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/21 08:16PM, Views: 691, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/05/21 12:11PM
    Chadam fans we're catching up to that tweet
    BizzyDizzyLizzy

Remember the tweet that went out mid April of Chelsea in Adam's penthouse looking at a book?

@ZachehusB: Watching @michaelmuhney and @MClaireEgan from the casting office today. Dreams come true! t.co/N6nPajTDtK

Well notice from today's US ep, Adam and Chelsea are dressed as they were in the tweet so we can probably assume Adam calls Chelsea over to confront her about the pregnancy and the book in her hand must be the day planner.

Any other thoughts?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 12:13PM
    #2   2013/05/21 12:59PM
    Re: Chadam fans we're catching up to that tweet
    Laloni

Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy: Remember the tweet that went out mid April of Chelsea in Adam's penthouse looking at a book?

@ZachehusB: Watching @michaelmuhney and @MClaireEgan from the casting office today. Dreams come true! t.co/N6nPajTDtK

Well notice from today's US ep, Adam and Chelsea are dressed as they were in the tweet so we can probably assume Adam calls Chelsea over to confront her about the pregnancy and the book in her hand must be the day planner.

Any other thoughts?

I'm confused, I don't remember Chelsea being in Adam's penthouse,so what's your point and what does the day planner have to do with it? I'm sorry, can you make this clear to me, thanks I know I'm missing something important here and I need to know what it is

#3   2013/05/21 01:02PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

It means Adam is figuring out that the bun in the oven maybe his. So I imagine he is going to csll her on it.

Spoilers says she dodges Adam and come up with another lie and he and Dylan accept it for now....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 01:04PM
    #4   2013/05/21 01:08PM
    BizzyDizzyLizzy

Quote Laloni:
    Quote BizzyDizzyLizzy: Remember the tweet that went out mid April of Chelsea in Adam's penthouse looking at a book?

Any other thoughts?

I'm confused, I don't remember Chelsea being in Adam's penthouse,so what's your point and what does the day planner have to do with it? I'm sorry, can you make this clear to me, thanks I know I'm missing something important here and I need to know what it is

There was a tweet sent out in mid Apr including a pic of what they were currently filming (they film about 6 wks ahead of air date). In that photo Chelsea was in Adam's penthouse. Of course there was lots of speculation about what it could be, will Chelsea and Adam be back together, will he know, etc. So we are catching up to when this photo was shot.

The reveal must be coming soon because MCE sent out a tweet almost a month ago of what Steve said to her that day: "You had a baby with Billy, too?" So fans and no fans this baby charade is coming to an end! YAY!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/21 01:13PM
    #5   2013/05/21 01:42PM
    cane fan

i hope it come soon goin crazy loking at her fake smile,,i feel bad for dylan he will be crush

#6   2013/05/21 06:57PM
    Grendel

we are on pins and needles now. It's getting so good.

#7   2013/05/21 08:16PM
    Grendel

I have to check my cable guide to see when they are on again. I am not interested in most of this show once MS is gone.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list